Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? 07:25 - Sep 29 with 8540 viewsSwans9

With it being midweek and with no trains back I am still hopeful that we will take 1300 plus.
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 04:55 - Sep 30 with 2457 viewsKingstonJack

Re the JJS game at Charlton first game of the Championship

Raining, we lost 2-0?
Angel Rangel and Paula Souza I think.
Great atmosphere and the Swans Fans drank the Valley dry by half time so they had to roll barrels down from the home end 😂
I’ll be going with the wife, day out in London then 15 mins train from London Bridge

1000 I think given the South East/ London Jack fan base
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 5:02]
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 08:35 - Sep 30 with 2364 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 13:26 - Sep 29 by monmouth

Shepherd’s Bush is is a hell of a lot more accessible than Greenwich though.

The real p*sser for me is that they’ve just stopped the 22.45 running back to Swansea from Paddington (presumably for the winter). I’m going by coach now but much prefer the train to London away games.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 09:07 - Sep 30 with 2353 viewsSwans9

It is better on the train but so much more expensive. I am getting the bus and staying over.
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 09:22 - Sep 30 with 2336 viewsSwansea93

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 21:02 - Sep 29 by jackharris

I went on the train to this and we had 3,300 Jacks for our first away match back in the Championship. Jonjo Shelvey was playing for Charlton.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/7540946.stm

Great day out despite the loss, Rangel and Albert Serran in the away end.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 09:23 - Sep 30 with 2329 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 09:07 - Sep 30 by Swans9

It is better on the train but so much more expensive. I am getting the bus and staying over.

It cost me 41 pounds return to Paddington for the QPR game. Not as cheap as the coach but more fun and more convenient.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 09:24 - Sep 30 with 2329 views34dfgdf54

is it pay on the day?
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 09:26 - Sep 30 with 2327 viewsjackharris

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 04:55 - Sep 30 by KingstonJack

Re the JJS game at Charlton first game of the Championship

Raining, we lost 2-0?
Angel Rangel and Paula Souza I think.
Great atmosphere and the Swans Fans drank the Valley dry by half time so they had to roll barrels down from the home end 😂
I’ll be going with the wife, day out in London then 15 mins train from London Bridge

1000 I think given the South East/ London Jack fan base
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 5:02]

Roberto Martinez was the manager.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 10:22 - Sep 30 with 2300 viewsKingstonJack

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 09:26 - Sep 30 by jackharris

Roberto Martinez was the manager.

I stand corrected. Was it really 2008?! 😳

Btw thanks JH for the good work on the official match thread, much appreciated 👍🏻
Login to get fewer ads

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 10:57 - Sep 30 with 2261 views1983

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 21:17 - Sep 29 by donnybackspin

Well there are 10 of us going.

Me and a couple of boys from work not a million miles from my place

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 16:26 - Sep 30 with 2156 viewsdlr2006

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:00 - Sep 29 by jackharris

No Dar, did someone else say what I said. I remember when we got to Charlton (after having a few beers in Greenwich) there were no drinking establishments, so we went in the local Off license and got some cans and stood on it’s doorstep because it was p*ss*ng it down. Someone had a golf umbrella over us.

If I remember correctly, Rangel was in one of the pubs prior to the game, or had I drank to much?
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 16:34 - Sep 30 with 2150 viewsjackharris

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 10:22 - Sep 30 by KingstonJack

I stand corrected. Was it really 2008?! 😳

Btw thanks JH for the good work on the official match thread, much appreciated 👍🏻

Thanks KingstonJack

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 17:47 - Sep 30 with 2119 viewspatchboy

i will be there with my son. going to have a couple of pints before game in borough market.
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 18:13 - Sep 30 with 2110 viewsLibertarian

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 09:24 - Sep 30 by 34dfgdf54

is it pay on the day?

Yes

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/pay-day-charlton
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 21:48 - Oct 2 with 1838 viewsSwanjaxs

And it was... 1,222 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 22:43 - Oct 2 with 1696 viewsJBT95

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 21:48 - Oct 2 by Swanjaxs

And it was... 1,222 👍

Amazing turn out, fair play.
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 22:48 - Oct 2 with 1676 viewsThrasher6

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 22:43 - Oct 2 by JBT95

Amazing turn out, fair play.

That's impressive for a Wednesday night....proud of those that made the effort. Contacting Walesonline as we speak...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 22:53 - Oct 2 with 1645 views34dfgdf54

Outstanding support today.

Respect to all that travelled.
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 22:57 - Oct 2 with 1633 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 21:48 - Oct 2 by Swanjaxs

And it was... 1,222 👍

Does that include the 500 ticket holders who did not turn up.

Good support tonight and an enjoyable game for my nearest away ground.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 22:58 - Oct 2 with 1633 viewsjackharris

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 22:53 - Oct 2 by 34dfgdf54

Outstanding support today.

Respect to all that travelled.

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:09 - Oct 2 with 1612 views34dfgdf54

Yank owners at the game tonight...
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:14 - Oct 2 with 1587 viewsTNT

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 19:42 - Sep 29 by taffpunk

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:27 - Oct 2 with 1548 viewsNotLoyal

I thought 1,200 was tickets sold, are Charlton being a bit Doug Sharpe on the paying on the night fans.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:30 - Oct 2 with 1533 viewsLuther27

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:27 - Oct 2 by NotLoyal

I thought 1,200 was tickets sold, are Charlton being a bit Doug Sharpe on the paying on the night fans.

No doubt there'll be someone on here right now counting each individual fan from the pics ...and get it wrong due to bar/ toilet visits
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:36 - Oct 2 with 1520 viewsThrasher6

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:27 - Oct 2 by NotLoyal

The Doug Sharpe School of Accountancy......it's still got it's believers...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:39 - Oct 2 with 1507 viewsNotLoyal

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:36 - Oct 2 by Thrasher6

The Doug Sharpe School of Accountancy......it's still got it's believers...

When I was younger some mates from Pembrokeshire sponsored a few games. People paying cash through the side gate in to the east stand, and straight in. I will add Dougie may not have been aware...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024