Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? 07:25 - Sep 29 with 8538 viewsSwans9

With it being midweek and with no trains back I am still hopeful that we will take 1300 plus.
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 19:37 - Oct 3 with 1017 viewstaffpunk

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:14 - Oct 2 by TNT

Very good support. However, my guess was nearer to the amount than a few estimated on here, so I win...
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 19:42]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 19:59 - Oct 3 with 960 views1983

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 19:37 - Oct 3 by taffpunk

Very good support. However, my guess was nearer to the amount than a few estimated on here, so I win...
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 19:42]

Bless 😬

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 20:06 - Oct 3 with 949 viewsbuilthjack

The stand holds 3088 according to an article that I just read.
It looks almost half full would you say?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 20:23 - Oct 3 with 904 views1983

My guesstimate would be 1300+ seen plenty paying on the day 1 of my mates included.
Brilliant for a mid week game in the arse end of London 👍
Well done YJB’s

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024