Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A few posters MIA 18:02 - Sep 29 with 5184 viewsvetchonian

Quite a few regular posters missing where has has jasper t gone?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

A few posters MIA on 18:33 - Sep 29 with 3499 viewsthornabyswan

Jasper has been getting a bit of unfair stick on here recently so not surprised he has gone quiet.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

A few posters MIA on 18:51 - Sep 29 with 3468 viewsKilkennyjack

Jasper is always good value.

Always well informed. Respect.

Beware of the Risen People

A few posters MIA on 19:39 - Sep 29 with 3430 viewsGowerjack

Anskybis

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

A few posters MIA on 19:48 - Sep 29 with 3412 viewsDarran

Who the fuçk is Jasper? 🤷🏼‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A few posters MIA on 20:01 - Sep 29 with 3390 viewsPacemaker

A few posters MIA on 18:51 - Sep 29 by Kilkennyjack

Jasper is always good value.

Always well informed. Respect.

One of the few people on here who has seen many of the academy players over the years and understands football. I always looked forward to his inside knowledge and sometimes criticism of the Academy.

Sad to see that some of the regular posters on here have over the years, bullied many good posters because they refuse to toe the PS line.

The forum is dying because of the inability to accept that others may have a different view to you. Mirrors the state of the nation really.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

A few posters MIA on 20:09 - Sep 29 with 3368 viewsDarran

A few posters MIA on 20:01 - Sep 29 by Pacemaker

One of the few people on here who has seen many of the academy players over the years and understands football. I always looked forward to his inside knowledge and sometimes criticism of the Academy.

Sad to see that some of the regular posters on here have over the years, bullied many good posters because they refuse to toe the PS line.

The forum is dying because of the inability to accept that others may have a different view to you. Mirrors the state of the nation really.

I agree.

A few posters MIA on 20:13 - Sep 29 with 3359 viewsNeath_Jack

A few posters MIA on 20:09 - Sep 29 by Darran

I agree.

Prick.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

A few posters MIA on 20:24 - Sep 29 with 3324 viewsDarran

A few posters MIA on 20:13 - Sep 29 by Neath_Jack

Prick.

Login to get fewer ads

A few posters MIA on 20:34 - Sep 29 with 3299 viewsDJack

Jasper gives as good as he gets and I doubt he has left the forum because of his detractors.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

A few posters MIA on 22:03 - Sep 29 with 3198 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps because having a forum for discussion is pointless if any sort of discussion you disagree with is considered 'trolling' or invites abuse.

Jasper saw a while ago how poor we are at creating chances and was ridiculed for it. He's absolutely right.

Zero wins in four now. Struggling against Leeds and Nottingham is understandable. But Reading? We have two of the best forwards in the division yet we're playing in a manner where we create little to nothing for them. Why?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

A few posters MIA on 22:04 - Sep 29 with 3200 viewsDarran

A few posters MIA on 22:03 - Sep 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps because having a forum for discussion is pointless if any sort of discussion you disagree with is considered 'trolling' or invites abuse.

Jasper saw a while ago how poor we are at creating chances and was ridiculed for it. He's absolutely right.

Zero wins in four now. Struggling against Leeds and Nottingham is understandable. But Reading? We have two of the best forwards in the division yet we're playing in a manner where we create little to nothing for them. Why?

Anyone disagree with this? 🤷🏻‍♂️

A few posters MIA on 22:11 - Sep 29 with 3172 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A few posters MIA on 22:04 - Sep 29 by Darran

We were extremely lucky in games before this poor run of results kicked in. I was baffled reading how people were proud of the performance etc away at Leeds. It was embarrassing. We looked like a League 2 team who went there in a cup game and stole a result. They completely outclassed us. As did Nottingham the following week.

A few posters MIA on 22:15 - Sep 29 with 3171 viewslifelong

A few posters MIA on 22:03 - Sep 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

On the other hand, we’ve lost one of our 9 league games and sit second in the table.👍
A few posters MIA on 22:16 - Sep 29 with 3167 viewsDarran

A few posters MIA on 22:11 - Sep 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We were extremely lucky in games before this poor run of results kicked in. I was baffled reading how people were proud of the performance etc away at Leeds. It was embarrassing. We looked like a League 2 team who went there in a cup game and stole a result. They completely outclassed us. As did Nottingham the following week.

I completely agree with you. I said it to a lot of friends after the game yesterday.

I said it on Twitter last night (though you probably know that) that one of the worst things at the moment is that too many people think we are better than what we are.
That’s not a criticism because we are still second after not getting a decent result for weeks,to me that shows how bad this league is.

A few posters MIA on 22:20 - Sep 29 with 3158 viewsDJack

A few posters MIA on 22:16 - Sep 29 by Darran

I completely agree with you. I said it to a lot of friends after the game yesterday.

I said it on Twitter last night (though you probably know that) that one of the worst things at the moment is that too many people think we are better than what we are.
That’s not a criticism because we are still second after not getting a decent result for weeks,to me that shows how bad this league is.

I disagree with the "too many people think we are better than what we are."

We are certainly getting results above and beyond some of our performances but that can be levelled at others and we have to put it into context with our crahing out of the PL and the subsequent aftermarth.

What I do believe is that we will improve as we go on...some of the football, at times, yesterday was great.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

A few posters MIA on 22:22 - Sep 29 with 3151 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A few posters MIA on 22:15 - Sep 29 by lifelong

On the other hand, we’ve lost one of our 9 league games and sit second in the table.👍

The results have been acceptable. The performances, for the most part, have not been. I think we're starting to see how poor the recruitment was as well.

How many of the players we brought in this Summer have improved the starting eleven? The goalkeeper is the only example I can think of. The rest are no better than what we already had. Why bother bringing them in?

A few posters MIA on 22:25 - Sep 29 with 3150 viewsmonmouth

A few posters MIA on 22:16 - Sep 29 by Darran

The fact that a team that has averaged two points per game sits second shows it’s a crap league?

I think that most teams are much of a muchness, that there is little margin between teams from one to about 17, and that people way overhyped the capabilities of some of our players, but I don’t think it’s a crap league nor that on pure results we are in a false position.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A few posters MIA on 22:29 - Sep 29 with 3139 viewsDarran

A few posters MIA on 22:25 - Sep 29 by monmouth

The fact that a team that has averaged two points per game sits second shows it’s a crap league?

I think that most teams are much of a muchness, that there is little margin between teams from one to about 17, and that people way overhyped the capabilities of some of our players, but I don’t think it’s a crap league nor that on pure results we are in a false position.

I think it’s a poor league yes. If you took Ayew and Baston out of our squad like most people thought they would be I think we’d be struggling a little.
I’m not criticising I’m just going by what I’ve seen and I’ve said many many times on here that to me the only thing that matters is the result.

A few posters MIA on 22:35 - Sep 29 with 3132 viewsNotLoyal

A few posters MIA on 22:22 - Sep 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The results have been acceptable. The performances, for the most part, have not been. I think we're starting to see how poor the recruitment was as well.

How many of the players we brought in this Summer have improved the starting eleven? The goalkeeper is the only example I can think of. The rest are no better than what we already had. Why bother bringing them in?

Mcburnnie is better than Borja ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

A few posters MIA on 22:44 - Sep 29 with 3110 viewsmajorraglan

A few posters MIA on 18:33 - Sep 29 by thornabyswan

Jasper has been getting a bit of unfair stick on here recently so not surprised he has gone quiet.

I am not sure if I am supposed to mention other forums on here, but I am pretty sure he’s now posting on SCFC2.
A few posters MIA on 22:44 - Sep 29 with 3108 viewsDarran

I’ll be honest here. If I was recruitment manager at another club I’d be offering lots of money for out two Centre halves. I think they’ve been outstanding and we’d be fuçked without them

A few posters MIA on 00:21 - Sep 30 with 3055 viewsFireboy2

I wouldnt know as ive got the wum yernited supporting cvnt on ignore Dar.
A few posters MIA on 09:43 - Sep 30 with 2871 viewsItchySphincter

DWYSS has always been a superior poster if you ask me. Funny how the narrative changes on here sometimes but I often take pelters for seeing things in a different way only to later see my thoughts recycled by the very same people who dish it, and I’m still a prick at the end of all.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 9:44]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

A few posters MIA on 10:16 - Sep 30 with 2850 viewsJimmyGilligan

The forum has been dying for years because whoever runs it refuses to make it look even slightly up to date. The design was honestly better when we were still at the Vetch playing 3rd division football.

It's almost 2020 the site could look so much better and have a lot of things that would get people to use it.

Visiting this site for the first time and seeing the front page you'd be forgiven for thinking that it was abandoned, links to things written in 2016 all over the place.
A few posters MIA on 10:23 - Sep 30 with 2836 viewscontroversial_jack

A few posters MIA on 10:16 - Sep 30 by JimmyGilligan

The forum has been dying for years because whoever runs it refuses to make it look even slightly up to date. The design was honestly better when we were still at the Vetch playing 3rd division football.

It's almost 2020 the site could look so much better and have a lot of things that would get people to use it.

Visiting this site for the first time and seeing the front page you'd be forgiven for thinking that it was abandoned, links to things written in 2016 all over the place.

Posters on here get so personal when faced with facts or informed opinions. I haven't seen an other football forum that's anywhere as bad as this one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024