Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread 20:56 - Sep 29 with 29151 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 18:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Oct 3 with 882 viewskarnataka

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:48 - Oct 3 by Swanseaman

Bidwell has some good qualities, Naughton seems the better player to me though, doesn't lose the ball as much.

Wouldn't disagree with that but at home when we need to be more on the front foot, I think we need Bidwell's attacking/overlapping capabilities more than Naughton's defensive ones.
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Oct 3 with 864 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Oct 3 by karnataka

Wouldn't disagree with that but at home when we need to be more on the front foot, I think we need Bidwell's attacking/overlapping capabilities more than Naughton's defensive ones.

By all accounts Naughton was doing lots of overlapping play last night, for me he's the quicker and the better player. Bidwell is also very good so it's down to Cooper to decide what to do. Maybe Bidwell would be the fresher of the two? Or sub Naughton with him if/when he looks to be tiring.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024