Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread 20:56 - Sep 29 with 28852 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 18:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:07 - Sep 30 with 8870 viewsSwanjaxs

Ok I'll kick this off...
A 1-0 win and the temporary disappearance of DYSS 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:08 - Sep 30 with 8747 viewsLibertarian

Pay on the day at Charlton

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/pay-day-charlton
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Sep 30 with 8610 viewsOldjack

We need to get that pace back in the team. Cooper is fannnying around with the team just like Potter did last season ,If it's not broken don't fix it

Now then ,how's about 1-2 as a result

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:03 - Sep 30 with 8559 viewsNotLoyal

I'll take a draw now, and smash those fücking stoke tossers on Saturday, then a quick left hook on the way back in gwent.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:16 - Oct 1 with 8405 viewsTimTtam

If I'm optimistic, we win 1-2.

If I'm pessimistic, we lose 2-0.

If I'm realistic, we draw 1-1.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:40 - Oct 1 with 8351 viewsSwans9

I go 2 0 swans.
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:44 - Oct 1 with 8313 viewsdickythorpe

We need to see what Peterson, Surridge, Dhanda can do from the start over next few games.
It needs freshening up
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:18 - Oct 1 with 8240 viewssainthelens

Inconsistency follows certain teams around in this league, and I've a feeling Charlton are one of them. Whilst our last few performances not been great, we've lost just once. So that's a positive habit if nothing else.
1-1 for me. Then pile into the Stokies Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:41 - Oct 1 with 8235 viewsGreatBritton

I'm not sure why we are 6/5 favourites (Charlton 23/10) with Paddy Power. Much as it goes against the grain, wouldn't it be sensible to back Charlton at those odds? You could even (ugh!) couple it with a Cardiff win v QPR (11/10). Or treble it with a Leeds v W Brom draw (13/5).

£5 treble gets you somewhere north of £120. Either that or there is some satisfaction in Cardiff and/or either Leeds or W Brom dropping points and/or us getting at least a point away.

I might put 10p on it myself. (I know, too much time on my hands)
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Oct 1 with 8164 viewssP7qupUf

Is it on the red button?
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Oct 1 with 8144 viewsLibertarian

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Oct 1 by sP7qupUf

Is it on the red button?

Yes

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:44 - Oct 1 with 8124 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Oct 1 by Libertarian

Yes

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky

Thanks
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Oct 1 with 7889 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:03 - Sep 30 by NotLoyal

I'll take a draw now, and smash those fücking stoke tossers on Saturday, then a quick left hook on the way back in gwent.

You living up this way now?
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Oct 1 with 7696 viewsOldjack

I believe VAR will be used at this game ,just to see if it works ok

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 1 with 7633 viewsFireboy2

Win this and we are top.

But we couldnt beat an average reading so what chance have we got in this one.

As a few peeps have mentioned we need to freshen it up a bit by starting dhanda, petersen and moving celina into the no10 position.
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Oct 1 with 7609 viewsOldjack

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 1 by Fireboy2

Win this and we are top.

But we couldnt beat an average reading so what chance have we got in this one.

As a few peeps have mentioned we need to freshen it up a bit by starting dhanda, petersen and moving celina into the no10 position.

get back to what we were doing ,Wingers ,getting forward in numbers at pace ,fast one touch football, fuk me it wasn't that long ago we did the likes of this

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:38 - Oct 1 with 7541 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Down to 6th yet top if we win tomorrow

This league is mental

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:49 - Oct 1 with 7524 viewsFireboy2

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:38 - Oct 1 by PatchesOHoulihan

Down to 6th yet top if we win tomorrow

This league is mental

We lose tomorrow and if both brizzle and QPR win we will be 9th, just saying like.
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:36 - Oct 2 with 7199 viewshobo

What's the pre match pub of choice?
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:42 - Oct 2 with 7138 viewsdameedna

draw 0 0
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:45 - Oct 2 with 7134 viewsbalboajack

** IGNORE, GOT ONE NOW**

If anyone's got a spare ticket, reply on here or PM me - I know they're on sale at the ground, but I'd rather give my money to someone who's got one spare
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 15:32]
The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Oct 2 with 6829 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Oct 1 by Oldjack

get back to what we were doing ,Wingers ,getting forward in numbers at pace ,fast one touch football, fuk me it wasn't that long ago we did the likes of this

Look out, Pep’s had a sherry

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Oct 2 with 6816 viewsTimTtam

Looking at Charlton's last 3 results, they were a 0-1 home loss to Birmingham, a 0-2 away loss to Wigan, and a 1-0 home win against Leeds (who seemed to be the stronger team in general play). They are missing their striker badly. I feel there is a real opportunity for us to get the breakthrough win.

As others have said, a loss would be disastrous. If we win we go to 21pts and outright top. The longer we keep up with or ahead of the best, the more teams will slip away from the top 6.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Oct 2 with 6568 viewsmonmouth

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Oct 2 by TimTtam

Looking at Charlton's last 3 results, they were a 0-1 home loss to Birmingham, a 0-2 away loss to Wigan, and a 1-0 home win against Leeds (who seemed to be the stronger team in general play). They are missing their striker badly. I feel there is a real opportunity for us to get the breakthrough win.

As others have said, a loss would be disastrous. If we win we go to 21pts and outright top. The longer we keep up with or ahead of the best, the more teams will slip away from the top 6.

Disastrous??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:35 - Oct 2 with 6559 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Charlton Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:49 - Oct 1 by Fireboy2

We lose tomorrow and if both brizzle and QPR win we will be 9th, just saying like.

Yeah sort of my point, just a bit more optimistic

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024