Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? 21:46 - Oct 1 with 3516 viewsjackharris

Odds on?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11701/11823782/nathan-jones-stoke-city-m

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/290871/stoke-city-huddersfield-match-
[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 21:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 20:28 - Oct 3 with 871 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Looks like he's safe until at least Saturday.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 20:31 - Oct 3 with 853 viewssainthelens

As previously mentioned by a few, if the players want him gone it'll be a 5/6 niller....the alternative will be we'll have to battle like fck.
I think we'll know the answer within 20 mins .
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 21:56 - Oct 3 with 727 viewsunion_jack

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 20:28 - Oct 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Looks like he's safe until at least Saturday.

Ah, the dreaded vote of confidence aka the death rattle.

Won’t be long now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 22:13 - Oct 3 with 695 viewsraynor94

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 20:31 - Oct 3 by sainthelens

As previously mentioned by a few, if the players want him gone it'll be a 5/6 niller....the alternative will be we'll have to battle like fck.
I think we'll know the answer within 20 mins .

Well remember Brian Tinnion being a dead man walking with Bristol City, we beat them 7-1 and he ended up crying on the pitch, after being sacked

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 11:45 - Oct 4 with 532 viewsjackharris

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 22:13 - Oct 3 by raynor94

Well remember Brian Tinnion being a dead man walking with Bristol City, we beat them 7-1 and he ended up crying on the pitch, after being sacked

Not sure about crying on the pitch but I remember him staying sat on his seat in the dug out for ages.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 14:01 - Oct 4 with 447 viewskarnataka

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 21:56 - Oct 3 by union_jack

Ah, the dreaded vote of confidence aka the death rattle.

Won’t be long now.

As of now, about 27 hours and counting. Not long indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024