Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? 21:46 - Oct 1 with 3524 viewsjackharris

Odds on?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11701/11823782/nathan-jones-stoke-city-m

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/290871/stoke-city-huddersfield-match-
[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 21:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 21:48 - Oct 1 with 2640 viewsFireboy2

Yep.

And you watch the fvckers will turn us over.

Btw huddersfield have scored with their only shot on target.
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 21:49 - Oct 1 with 2629 viewsSwanjaxs

Sacked before he leaves the ground tonight more like 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 21:53 - Oct 1 with 2588 views34dfgdf54

Just our luck that is.
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 21:55 - Oct 1 with 2568 viewslonglostjack

Damn it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 21:55 - Oct 1 with 2558 viewsLuther27

God I hope not.
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 22:30 - Oct 1 with 2435 viewsraynor94

Nailed on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 00:23 - Oct 2 with 2269 viewsNotLoyal

It will happen after we beat them 1-0 Saturday.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 09:23 - Oct 2 with 2077 viewsblackpooljack

Question.How many times have we lost to teams on a terrible run over the years. Answer. Bloody loads. If Jones stays get your cash on them turning us over on Saturday
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 11:34 - Oct 2 with 1924 viewsTimTtam

How has be not been sacked yet??? Especially after losing, at home, to previously winless Huddersfield.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 11:51 - Oct 2 with 1891 viewssainthelens

Fans want Pulis, but thers a rift with him and the owners. No suitable replacement , long may it continue.
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 11:58 - Oct 2 with 1874 viewsAce_Jack

They are going to turn us over on Saturday 100%. I've heard this song too many times before.
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 12:03 - Oct 2 with 1854 viewsSwanjaxs

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 11:58 - Oct 2 by Ace_Jack

They are going to turn us over on Saturday 100%. I've heard this song too many times before.

If we get turned over by a team that has 2pts after 10 games then we really are on the slide never mind hoodoo ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 12:04 - Oct 2 with 1850 viewsAce_Jack

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 12:03 - Oct 2 by Swanjaxs

If we get turned over by a team that has 2pts after 10 games then we really are on the slide never mind hoodoo ...

I don't think it would mean we are on the slide. But i've definitely seen us lose to teams who havent won in months after we've gone on pretty lengthy unbeaten runs. Pretty sure we conceded twice in the first half to a team who hadn't scored away all year last season. I'm sure there's a half truth in there somewhere.
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 12:10 - Oct 2 with 1816 viewssainthelens

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 12:03 - Oct 2 by Swanjaxs

They'll be far more concerned about playing us down here, they have zero confidence and a defence fit for league 1....am struggling to get the negativity playing em.
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 12:19 - Oct 2 with 1787 viewsangryjack

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 12:10 - Oct 2 by sainthelens

They'll be far more concerned about playing us down here, they have zero confidence and a defence fit for league 1....am struggling to get the negativity playing em.

At the end the day we are a mid table side and that's where we will finish
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 12:33 - Oct 2 with 1764 viewsSwanjaxs

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 12:19 - Oct 2 by angryjack

That's the spirit 👍

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 12:36 - Oct 2 with 1756 viewssainthelens

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 13:09 - Oct 2 with 1695 viewsLandore_Jack

Chris Hughton is willing to speak to Stoke City about the managerial position.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-chris-hu

#backtojack

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 13:22 - Oct 2 with 1665 viewsAustinIsOurHero

The way in which Jones was speaking, he thinks it's only a matter of time:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49905806

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 15:26 - Oct 2 with 1514 viewsGlyn1

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 11:51 - Oct 2 by sainthelens

Fans want Pulis, but thers a rift with him and the owners. No suitable replacement , long may it continue.

"Fans want Pulis" ???? Is this some weird joke?

Sain the lens above said that they have a league 1 defence but it's easy to forget the millions that have been spent on that squad. I can think of at least 4 of their players who would be first choice for us.

But having said that we're playing them at exactly the right time.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 15:32]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 15:38 - Oct 2 with 1481 viewssainthelens

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 15:26 - Oct 2 by Glyn1

Sain the lens above said that they have a league 1 defence but it's easy to forget the millions that have been spent on that squad. I can think of at least 4 of their players who would be first choice for us.

We would take 4 of their players? Fckn weird and total nonsense of a statement, but expected nothing else in all fairness.
Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 15:55 - Oct 2 with 1449 viewsmonmouth

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 15:38 - Oct 2 by sainthelens

We would take 4 of their players? Fckn weird and total nonsense of a statement, but expected nothing else in all fairness.

I bet one of them is Joe Allen and another is Ryan Woods.

They are bottom of the league with two points from ten games and we’d take a third of their team. The myth lives on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 16:28 - Oct 2 with 1408 viewsTimTtam

We are currently 6th, and have a game in hand over most of our promotion rivals. If we win tonight, we go outright top. If we draw, we'll probably go back to 2nd.

I would be horrified if we finish below 10th. Borja has scored 6 goals from 10 shots on target. Ayew is a classy player at providing assists. These two players alone give us a massive chance of making the playoffs.

My name is Matt

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 16:31 - Oct 2 with 1402 viewsTimTtam

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 13:09 - Oct 2 by Landore_Jack

Chris Hughton is willing to speak to Stoke City about the managerial position.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-chris-hu

He should wait for Newcastle to sack Steve Bruce, and join them. Then he can guide them to safety and send Brighton back to the Championship

My name is Matt

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 16:37 - Oct 2 with 1393 viewsjackharris

Stoke Manager To be Sacked before Saturday? on 15:26 - Oct 2 by Glyn1

‘I can think of at least 4 of their players who would be first choice for us.’

Who the flying f*ck would they be at this precise moment in time? A team with 2 points to their name! Joe Allen is being berated by their fans at the moment. Their ‘England’ goalkeeper has been shocking! Etc...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024