Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Grimes 21:33 - Oct 2 with 21164 viewsCopaMundial

Stealing a living this season.
Matt Grimes on 21:34 - Oct 2 with 10794 viewsdickythorpe

No way.
Matt Grimes on 21:38 - Oct 2 with 10779 viewsDr_Winston

"Stealing a living" is one of the dumbest things regularly said by football fans everywhere.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Matt Grimes on 21:41 - Oct 2 with 10710 viewsLuther27

Fvcking idiot
Matt Grimes on 21:41 - Oct 2 with 10710 viewsOldjack

Itchy balls will arrive shortly to give you a massive hug

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Matt Grimes on 21:41 - Oct 2 with 10692 viewsZaxx

Matt Grimes on 21:50 - Oct 2 with 10509 viewsicecoldjack

Not been at his best this season, still our strongest centre midfielder though .

Needs to sharpen up and pass more quickly, he has progressed really.well over the last year so needs support more than ever, bit of 2nd season syndrome nothing major.
Matt Grimes on 21:51 - Oct 2 with 10500 viewsdameedna

Some of his work can go unnoticed.

His tackling and control is top notch.

Fulton is playing well alongside we dont get pushed off the ball often.

Probably not as good as last sesson yet could be more to come. Competitive he certainly is.
Matt Grimes on 22:23 - Oct 2 with 10117 viewsSwanDownUnder

Just won an away match to go top of the league, and you get an idiotic post like this.
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Grimes on 22:26 - Oct 2 with 10078 viewsraynor94

Matt Grimes on 22:23 - Oct 2 by SwanDownUnder

Just won an away match to go top of the league, and you get an idiotic post like this.

Just go through the match day thread, some real beauts on there

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Matt Grimes on 22:37 - Oct 2 with 9999 viewsCopaMundial

Matt Grimes on 22:23 - Oct 2 by SwanDownUnder

And if we had beaten Reading on Saturday people would have completely overlooked that pretty average performance.

There's nothing wrong with being critical even after a win, Grimes name was hardly mentioned during the game, when he got the ball he gave it away or lost possession.

Apologies in advance for having an opinion that's different to yours.
Matt Grimes on 22:55 - Oct 2 with 9907 viewsThrasher6

Is the 7 (so far) negatives on this OP thread a first...or has Darren managed to top that?

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Matt Grimes on 23:04 - Oct 2 with 9875 viewsLuther27

Matt Grimes on 22:37 - Oct 2 by CopaMundial

And if we had beaten Reading on Saturday people would have completely overlooked that pretty average performance.

There's nothing wrong with being critical even after a win, Grimes name was hardly mentioned during the game, when he got the ball he gave it away or lost possession.

And you were at the game tonight? I'm also assuming you were at the Reading game?
Just asking.
Matt Grimes on 23:43 - Oct 2 with 9766 viewsbluenile

Matt Grimes on 22:37 - Oct 2 by CopaMundial

So you're apologising in advance, after the event?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Matt Grimes on 23:47 - Oct 2 with 9752 viewsNotLoyal

Stealing a living is Franc Tabanou, not a young man who continues to develop season on season and has worked hard and dilligently to be a professional footballer.
🤡

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Matt Grimes on 00:11 - Oct 3 with 9691 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hi Dwight
Matt Grimes on 00:21 - Oct 3 with 9676 viewsangryjack

Matt grimes is quality....
Matt Grimes on 00:38 - Oct 3 with 9649 viewsSwanseaman

Matt Grimes on 00:21 - Oct 3 by angryjack

Matt grimes is quality....

He is definitely quality.

3rd best pass success rating at 84.9%, Roden is top at 85.5%

And he has the 3rd highest overall rating of 7.25, Andre Ayew is top at 7.37

Link: https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/259/Show/Wales-Swansea
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 0:39]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Matt Grimes on 01:25 - Oct 3 with 9603 viewsTimTtam

I couldn't watch the game since it was 2:45am, but from what I read about the match, Grimes was pretty solid. Lets not forget that he is juggling the captaincy.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Matt Grimes on 01:27 - Oct 3 with 9596 viewsItchySphincter

Matt Grimes on 21:41 - Oct 2 by Oldjack

Itchy balls will arrive shortly to give you a massive hug

Why you talking about me again smelly?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Matt Grimes on 05:12 - Oct 3 with 9512 viewsDr_Winston

Matt Grimes on 00:38 - Oct 3 by Swanseaman

He is definitely quality.

3rd best pass success rating at 84.9%, Roden is top at 85.5%

And he has the 3rd highest overall rating of 7.25, Andre Ayew is top at 7.37

Link: https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/259/Show/Wales-Swansea
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 0:39]

Pass success stats are fairly meaningless without context. I'd expect Rodon's figures to be high because the vast majority of his passes are 10-15 yard ones to VdH or a fullback. If we're being honest most of Grimes' passing would probably fall into that category too.

Big difference to last season is that he isn't spreading the play as quickly or as widely as he was then. That's probably more about our style of play and lack of DJ making him less effective than a failing on MG's part, but he does have to adapt his game as a result. Be prepared to carry the ball and break the lines more than he has habitually done.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Matt Grimes on 07:58 - Oct 3 with 9330 viewsNeathJack

I still think he could be better utilised one place further forward rather than as the holding midfielder. Does a very competent job as the holding midfielder but I fancy there's more to his game than that which we're missing out on.
Matt Grimes on 08:55 - Oct 3 with 9189 viewsswan65split

Attention seeking!
Matt Grimes on 09:16 - Oct 3 with 9116 viewsDarran

Good player massively overrated by Swans fans but that’s the way Swans fans are.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Matt Grimes on 09:46 - Oct 3 with 9068 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Bit harsh!!
He may not have yet hit the standards he did last year, but let's not forget that he's adapting to taking on the captaincy, so he's learning a new role within the team.
He'll be fine as the season goes on.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Matt Grimes on 12:17 - Oct 3 with 8911 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Matt Grimes on 07:58 - Oct 3 by NeathJack

I still think he could be better utilised one place further forward rather than as the holding midfielder. Does a very competent job as the holding midfielder but I fancy there's more to his game than that which we're missing out on.

A balls out tackling , passing and more physical presence in DM and Grimes would run riot in my honest opinion. He’s playing with tremendous discipline to adhere to the DM position. Him, with Dhanda just ahead and Celina/Borja/Ayew as our front three would start racking up the goals for column. He’d also contribute on the back foot in defensive situations too. Win win

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024