Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Grimes 21:33 - Oct 2 with 21147 viewsCopaMundial

Stealing a living this season.
Matt Grimes on 23:53 - Jun 30 with 1627 viewsItchySphincter

Excellent player, as is Byers.

The manager we have is beyond shite.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Matt Grimes on 02:40 - Jul 1 with 1580 viewsDJack

Matt Grimes on 23:53 - Jun 30 by ItchySphincter

Byers was supposed to improve, he regressed. Cooper is awful.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Matt Grimes on 07:52 - Jul 1 with 1510 viewsDr_Winston

Matt Grimes on 23:53 - Jun 30 by ItchySphincter

At no point in his entire time here can Byers accurately be described as "excellent".

What is he actually good at? Can't run with the ball, not much of a tackler, not a particularly notable workrate, no real incisive passing ability that we've seen. Got a decent shot on him but that's about it.

The fact that he's featured so much this season when better options have often been completely left out of the squad is a massive black mark against Cooper.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Matt Grimes on 07:57 - Jul 1 with 1505 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Matt Grimes on 07:52 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

At no point in his entire time here can Byers accurately be described as "excellent".

What is he actually good at? Can't run with the ball, not much of a tackler, not a particularly notable workrate, no real incisive passing ability that we've seen. Got a decent shot on him but that's about it.

The fact that he's featured so much this season when better options have often been completely left out of the squad is a massive black mark against Cooper.

Perfectly put. I can’t see any difference in him and Mackay and he was ruthlessly savaged on here. Byers played his usual passenger role well again last night. Fulton is by far a better and more committed footballer than Byers ever will be.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Matt Grimes on 07:59 - Jul 1 with 1502 viewsDr_Winston

Matt Grimes on 07:57 - Jul 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Perfectly put. I can’t see any difference in him and Mackay and he was ruthlessly savaged on here. Byers played his usual passenger role well again last night. Fulton is by far a better and more committed footballer than Byers ever will be.

Of the two I prefer Fulton for sure.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Matt Grimes on 08:41 - Jul 1 with 1451 viewsItchySphincter

Matt Grimes on 07:59 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

Of the two I prefer Fulton for sure.

Apples and oranges.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Matt Grimes on 09:43 - Jul 1 with 1421 viewsBadlands

Matt Grimes on 07:52 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

Byers and Grimes have both been poor and together they are dreadful.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Matt Grimes on 22:47 - Jul 10 with 1161 viewsAl_Bundy

Matt Grimes on 09:43 - Jul 1 by Badlands

Byers and Grimes have both been poor and together they are dreadful.

Byers needs a new hair band improve is work rate and tracking back.
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Grimes on 01:48 - Jul 11 with 1090 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Matt Grimes on 08:41 - Jul 1 by ItchySphincter

Apples and oranges.

One of Fultons strengths is he can get forward and score goals. Quite a menace in the opposition penalty area

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024