Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Grimes 21:33 - Oct 2 with 20834 viewsCopaMundial

Stealing a living this season.
Matt Grimes on 20:38 - Jan 18 with 2317 viewsploppy

Matt Grimes on 20:33 - Jan 18 by builthjack

Grimes was absolute sh1t yet again. Can't take a corner, can't pass. Let's get real.

Agree. I don't see what people see in him. He made a couple of good recoveries today but he got himself in trouble also - again. And his corners and free kicks are woeful. Someone in another thread was suggesting that if we had a better holding midfielder, Grimes could push forward and be The Architect. They must be watching a different Grimes to me.
Matt Grimes on 20:44 - Jan 18 with 2279 viewsjasper_T

Needs to play Jack Evans in there for a few games.

Worst that could happen is we get a sense of perspective on how good/bad/ugly Grimes might really be.
Matt Grimes on 20:48 - Jan 18 with 2253 viewsthornabyswan

Matt Grimes on 20:44 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Needs to play Jack Evans in there for a few games.

Worst that could happen is we get a sense of perspective on how good/bad/ugly Grimes might really be.

Has he made the bench yet looking forward to seeing him play though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Matt Grimes on 22:12 - Feb 14 with 1992 viewsCopaMundial

Not only stealing a living he's not a captain either,one of the most disastrous appointments ever,after Cooper of course.
Matt Grimes on 22:22 - Feb 14 with 1945 viewsSwansea93

Matt Grimes on 20:48 - Jan 18 by thornabyswan

Has he made the bench yet looking forward to seeing him play though.

He's on loan to Mansfield.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Matt Grimes on 17:45 - Jun 30 with 1715 viewsCopaMundial

And continuing to do so, dreadful, should never be in the team on his performances this season.
Matt Grimes on 17:47 - Jun 30 with 1709 viewsAl_Bundy

Hopefully he might turn up second half
Matt Grimes on 18:04 - Jun 30 with 1665 viewsangryjack

Matt Grimes on 17:47 - Jun 30 by Al_Bundy

Hopefully he might turn up second half

Grimes is a good player but this tw@t cooper as made our players go backwards at a rate of knots the way we play our centred midfield too congested and when you look wide for an outlet nothing there as. He plays with no width whatsoever the idiot got be sacked
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Grimes on 18:05 - Jun 30 with 1657 viewsThrasher6

Matt Grimes on 18:04 - Jun 30 by angryjack

Grimes is a good player but this tw@t cooper as made our players go backwards at a rate of knots the way we play our centred midfield too congested and when you look wide for an outlet nothing there as. He plays with no width whatsoever the idiot got be sacked

Agree..I'm fuming

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Matt Grimes on 18:06 - Jun 30 with 1655 viewsnantywatcher

Matt Grimes on 17:45 - Jun 30 by CopaMundial

And continuing to do so, dreadful, should never be in the team on his performances this season.

Idiotic comment.
Any Championship team would love him in their squad.
Matt Grimes on 18:07 - Jun 30 with 1653 viewsNortbankboy

Spot on mate.there is no width.
Get Celina and routs on to give some width
Matt Grimes on 18:13 - Jun 30 with 1644 viewsbuilthjack

He only has one foot, can't tackle, rarely wins a header, hates pressure, shall I go on?
Fine if we are bottom half of the Championship or League 1.
Yet he is made Captain.
Fck me sideways.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Matt Grimes on 18:18 - Jun 30 with 1636 viewsThrasher6

Agree..I'm fuming

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Matt Grimes on 18:21 - Jun 30 with 1633 viewsangryjack

Matt Grimes on 18:13 - Jun 30 by builthjack

He only has one foot, can't tackle, rarely wins a header, hates pressure, shall I go on?
Fine if we are bottom half of the Championship or League 1.
Yet he is made Captain.
Fck me sideways.

Good player if you want to look for a bad player look at cabango can't pass water can't defend properly panicks on ball its like someone has passed him a grenade too slow and people think he a good player lol
Matt Grimes on 18:23 - Jun 30 with 1626 viewsangryjack

Like for like sub's again the man can't change tactics or system useless
Matt Grimes on 18:25 - Jun 30 with 1616 viewsblackpooljack

Matt Grimes on 18:21 - Jun 30 by angryjack

Good player if you want to look for a bad player look at cabango can't pass water can't defend properly panicks on ball its like someone has passed him a grenade too slow and people think he a good player lol

Couldn't agree more bud. Is as slow as a oil tanker
Matt Grimes on 18:26 - Jun 30 with 1607 viewsangryjack

Matt Grimes on 18:25 - Jun 30 by blackpooljack

Couldn't agree more bud. Is as slow as a oil tanker

Seen milk turn quicker
Matt Grimes on 18:38 - Jun 30 with 1578 viewsLeonWasGod

Not in the game tonight.
Matt Grimes on 19:03 - Jun 30 with 1544 viewsCopaMundial

Please stop making excuses for him, even if he was playing with better players last season there’s no excuse for his performances this season, doesn’t deserve his place in the side this season, brings absolutely nothing to the table.
Matt Grimes on 19:27 - Jun 30 with 1496 viewsangryjack

Matt Grimes on 19:03 - Jun 30 by CopaMundial

Please stop making excuses for him, even if he was playing with better players last season there’s no excuse for his performances this season, doesn’t deserve his place in the side this season, brings absolutely nothing to the table.

He's a good player better than Fulton and byers put together
Matt Grimes on 19:29 - Jun 30 with 1489 viewsJack59

MATT! It's over mate. it's all gone, good job you had a few quid out of it.
Matt Grimes on 19:36 - Jun 30 with 1480 viewsCopaMundial

Matt Grimes on 19:27 - Jun 30 by angryjack

He's a good player better than Fulton and byers put together

Ha ha , better than Fulton and Byers put together , my mother’s better than them and she’s 71, I’ll have to start calling her Pele!!
Matt Grimes on 19:55 - Jun 30 with 1424 viewsangryjack

Matt Grimes on 19:36 - Jun 30 by CopaMundial

Ha ha , better than Fulton and Byers put together , my mother’s better than them and she’s 71, I’ll have to start calling her Pele!!

Your right there copa my gran if I dug her up she be better than them as well...
Matt Grimes on 20:20 - Jun 30 with 1382 viewsthornabyswan

Matt Grimes on 19:55 - Jun 30 by angryjack

Your right there copa my gran if I dug her up she be better than them as well...

Grimes Byers Fulton none of them are good enough.

The weakest central midfield we have had in years.

But sadly we are stuck with the 3 I think as nobody else wants them.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Matt Grimes on 21:18 - Jun 30 with 1307 viewsangryjack

Matt Grimes on 20:20 - Jun 30 by thornabyswan

Grimes Byers Fulton none of them are good enough.

The weakest central midfield we have had in years.

But sadly we are stuck with the 3 I think as nobody else wants them.

Disagree with Grimes good player in there his game is all about getting the ball and moving and switching it quick.but the way we play under cooper our midfield is too congested and there no wide outlets on and no runners and he is finding himself getting caught with possession,he was outstanding last season under potter when we played with width as he was getting ball and releasing g it out wide or through the lines,this season he gone backwards and I Blane cooper,h...he picked up all the player of the year awards last season when you had the likes of James and mcburnie..blame cooper taken our players backwards
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024