Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread 22:07 - Oct 2 with 32803 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 12:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 2 with 8258 viewsdickythorpe

No mercy!!! We've got to batter them.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 2 with 8262 viewsairedale

Crikey!

Hope Mr R Eliable is back at left back.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 22:11]
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:14 - Oct 2 with 8225 viewsOldjack

Don't underestimate Stoke

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 23:36 - Oct 2 with 8161 viewsNotLoyal

Surely their manager will go before the game.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 23:41 - Oct 2 with 8154 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:14 - Oct 2 by Oldjack

Don't underestimate Stoke

Yup. I find it hard to believe the anti christs of football have become as bad as the table suggests.
They want to steady the ship by not conceding. Expect hoofball with knobs on. Time wasting, fouling...... the lot.
We tend to struggle most against the 'park the bus' teams. Worth pointing out that their defeats in the last 6 have only been by the odd goal.
Plus, and most importantly, we are Swansea City and have a proud record of effing up matches like this.
Keep our heads we could end up comfortable winners in an 'unpretty' match.
Take our eyes of the prize and it could end up a 1-2 or 2-3

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 00:44 - Oct 3 with 8120 viewshaxbyjack

1-0 Stoke.

It’s what we do...

Plastic through and through, grounds to date! Lincoln City, Kidderminster Harriers, Macclesfield, Harlepool Utd, Northampton Town, York City, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Bristol Rovers, Bury, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Coventry, Bristol City, Crewe, Tranmere Rovers, Sheff Utd, Port Vale, Oldham, Walsall, Swindon Town, Preston, BRadford City, Rotherham United, Peterborough Utd, Bolton Wanderers, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Doncaster Rovers ( old & new), Middlesbrough, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds Utd, Reading, Wigan Athletic, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Burnley, QPR, Blackpool, Sunderland, West Brom, Hull City, Fulham, Everton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Arsenal (old & new), Newcastle United, Scum, Norwich City, West Ham Utd, Stoke City (old & new), Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Wembley, Millenium & Malmo....... Manchester United, Darlington ( forgot them) To be continued.....

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 00:51 - Oct 3 with 8118 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 00:44 - Oct 3 by haxbyjack

1-0 Stoke.

It’s what we do...

Hopefully 1-0 Stoke. Let’s hope we do it well.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 07:37 - Oct 3 with 8014 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope we get a rush for tickets after last night's effort. How many are stoke likely to bring?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 09:35 - Oct 3 with 7894 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 23:41 - Oct 2 by Private_Partz

Yup. I find it hard to believe the anti christs of football have become as bad as the table suggests.
They want to steady the ship by not conceding. Expect hoofball with knobs on. Time wasting, fouling...... the lot.
We tend to struggle most against the 'park the bus' teams. Worth pointing out that their defeats in the last 6 have only been by the odd goal.
Plus, and most importantly, we are Swansea City and have a proud record of effing up matches like this.
Keep our heads we could end up comfortable winners in an 'unpretty' match.
Take our eyes of the prize and it could end up a 1-2 or 2-3

Very much like the 2-4 result against Sunderland Jan 2016.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 09:54 - Oct 3 with 7872 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 09:35 - Oct 3 by theloneranger

Very much like the 2-4 result against Sunderland Jan 2016.

The one where Defoe scored three goals all which were offside and an appalling decision from Graham Scott who sent of naughton despite naughton winning the ball and being fouled by the Sunderland player who screamed like a girl and rolled around in agony. Which meant we played most of the game with 10.
The sending off was quickly rescinded.

We hardly took our eye of the ball we were shafted by three sub standard officials

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 09:59 - Oct 3 with 7865 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 09:54 - Oct 3 by felixstowe_jack

The one where Defoe scored three goals all which were offside and an appalling decision from Graham Scott who sent of naughton despite naughton winning the ball and being fouled by the Sunderland player who screamed like a girl and rolled around in agony. Which meant we played most of the game with 10.
The sending off was quickly rescinded.

We hardly took our eye of the ball we were shafted by three sub standard officials

And A Ayew scored a tremendous solo goal (deflected, I think) when we were down to 10.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 10:06 - Oct 3 with 7853 viewsBrynCartwright

Just had a quick glance at the Stoke Oatcake forum to see what their morale is like. On a thread titled 'Pound for Pound the most embarrassing team we've ever had' someone called mrred succinctly states-

'Man for man, I've never disliked a set of players more than these c@nts. They are deplorable, spineless shithouses'

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 10:20 - Oct 3 with 7829 viewsTimTtam

The ref for this game is the same ref we had when we lost 2-3 at home to, at the time, 24th-placed and winless Ipswich.

We dominated the game early, and even lead 1-0 thanks to an own goal. But like against Reading last week, we failed to capitalise and they scored 2 quick goals.

This week will be a chance to:
a) Make up for last week's horror show
b) Make up for last season's horror show
c) Make it 2 consecutive wins against a former bogey team
d) Regain some momentum

We should be winning this game by 2 goals. 2-0 or 3-1. The longer it takes Stoke to sack Nathan Jones (he has to be sacked very soon), the less time they'll have to prepare and the less confidence they'll have. The week after Lincoln lost Cowley and were managerless, they lost 0-6, at home, to mid-table Oxford.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 10:45 - Oct 3 with 7808 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 10:06 - Oct 3 by BrynCartwright

Just had a quick glance at the Stoke Oatcake forum to see what their morale is like. On a thread titled 'Pound for Pound the most embarrassing team we've ever had' someone called mrred succinctly states-

'Man for man, I've never disliked a set of players more than these c@nts. They are deplorable, spineless shithouses'

The last part of that post, you can also replace players with the word fans.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 11:31 - Oct 3 with 7762 viewstheloneranger

Chris Hughton has turned Stoke down. Nathan Jones holding a press conference today at lunchtime.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:15 - Oct 3 with 7664 viewsMrSwerve

Top v Bottom. Can’t go into this thinking it’s won. Tough game...we need to take our chances and score multiple goals in the first half to try and kill off the game. We’ve struggled to do that this season so far, despite our great start. We don’t want to invite Stoke pressure towards the end, just like in the Reading and Forest games.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:18 - Oct 3 with 7657 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 11:31 - Oct 3 by theloneranger

Chris Hughton has turned Stoke down. Nathan Jones holding a press conference today at lunchtime.

Always thought Hughton was a bright bloke.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:48 - Oct 3 with 7621 viewsGlyn1

Nathan Jones in his press conference confirmed that he will be the manager on Saturday. Lot of positive stats ... been a little unlucky.

The Stoke fans forum is self combusting with rage, and I don't see a single person there who is defending him.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 13:52]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 3 with 7586 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:15 - Oct 3 by MrSwerve

Top v Bottom. Can’t go into this thinking it’s won. Tough game...we need to take our chances and score multiple goals in the first half to try and kill off the game. We’ve struggled to do that this season so far, despite our great start. We don’t want to invite Stoke pressure towards the end, just like in the Reading and Forest games.

This....all day.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:31 - Oct 3 with 7565 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 3 by sainthelens

This....all day.

They may play like men possessed with it being Nathan Jones last chance, another bad game he would have to be on his bike?

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:40 - Oct 3 with 7560 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:31 - Oct 3 by Swanseaman

They may play like men possessed with it being Nathan Jones last chance, another bad game he would have to be on his bike?

He's been very honest this week, saying he's spoilt a lot of people's lives, I just hope it's a case of the players don't want to play for him.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:52 - Oct 3 with 7544 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:40 - Oct 3 by raynor94

He's been very honest this week, saying he's spoilt a lot of people's lives, I just hope it's a case of the players don't want to play for him.

This.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 3 with 7499 viewsandypitt56

This is a proper banana skin slip up fixture, against our bogie team as well. Has stokes first win written all over it!
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 3 with 7474 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 3 by andypitt56

This is a proper banana skin slip up fixture, against our bogie team as well. Has stokes first win written all over it!

They haven't won a game since last April

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:33 - Oct 3 with 7430 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 3 by raynor94

They haven't won a game since last April

We will beat them.

I'd love to do a 5 or 6er but I'd settle for a scruffy 1-0. I'd rather we get 2-0 ahead though because I think they will just roll over because I think they hate the over promoted dick that is Nat Jones.

If they beat us or draw then Coops and the team have seriously messed up in my view. Possible, but I don't think so.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024