Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread 22:07 - Oct 2 with 32770 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 12:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 12:51 - Oct 5 with 2157 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 08:27 - Oct 5 by Fireboy2

I think what BJ is saying is that if we would be good enough to win all 10 games if we had DJ.

I think we are good enough to win any game in this division but no team no matter how good they will win every game.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 12:54 - Oct 5 with 2150 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 09:01 - Oct 5 by blackpooljack

I meant if we'd been able to keep Dan and not had to sell others. I'm not blaming the club for selling him I know it made financial sense. Dan would have given us something that we are desperatley lacking with his pace.and for sure wouldnt have had to keep putting Celina out on the left where he can't beat an egg never mind a man. If you re watch the highlights of weds match again you would notice when Celina tries to beat a man he has to check and pass back to one of two players on the left. If James was playing those players would have been more central to get on the end of a cross rather than a pass. I know we won Weds but its been the same in other games, we are wasting attacking threats by having them recieve passes from Celina instead of them being on the end of a cross

If you watched the whole game instead of 5 minutes of highlights then you could judge celina's whole 90 minute performance.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 12:57 - Oct 5 with 2139 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 12:51 - Oct 5 by blackpooljack

Thanks for the maths lesson, how many of the games we lost or drew do you think we had little/no chance of winning, in hindsight ? I'm not DJ's lover or any such thing but cast your minds back to last season 10 games from the end when he/we really clicked we tore several teams a new one and were scoring for fun. He would have scored 20 this season no danger. BUT above all im not saying we should have kept him at all cost i was merely pointing out that if we still had him because he wanted to be here and our financial situation was different ( all pots and pans i know ) then i think he would have made a huge huge difference to the team. Ps thanks for all the down arrows guys reasoned debate is alive and kicking on planet swans

Even with DJ playing we still lost most of our away games at the end of the season baring a 1-0 victory at Ipswich.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 5 with 2082 viewsjacks777

Stoke may be shite so far this season but could still be a tough match.
In saying that, I’ll go for 3-0 Ayew first goal.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:26 - Oct 5 with 2080 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 12:54 - Oct 5 by felixstowe_jack

If you watched the whole game instead of 5 minutes of highlights then you could judge celina's whole 90 minute performance.

I did watch the whole game but plz tell me where i can go and watch a 90 min replay so i can watch it again.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:33 - Oct 5 with 2057 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 08:27 - Oct 5 by Fireboy2

I think what BJ is saying is that if we would be good enough to win all 10 games if we had DJ.

Thanks FB2 sometimes talking this lot is like banging your head on a brick wall ( cue a shed load more down arrows )
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:37 - Oct 5 with 2048 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:33 - Oct 5 by blackpooljack

Thanks FB2 sometimes talking this lot is like banging your head on a brick wall ( cue a shed load more down arrows )

No probs, i think that having a fast winger would give us another attacking outlet, we could have done alot better against both forest and brizzle, if we played derby away today we would smash them.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:49 - Oct 5 with 2006 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:37 - Oct 5 by Fireboy2

No probs, i think that having a fast winger would give us another attacking outlet, we could have done alot better against both forest and brizzle, if we played derby away today we would smash them.

Hallelujah brother
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 5 with 1891 viewsunion_jack

Same starting line-up as Wednesday.

No Peterson on bench.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:11 - Oct 5 with 1842 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 5 by union_jack

Same starting line-up as Wednesday.

No Peterson on bench.

Yep, seems like Peterson is out of favour already. An odd signing that one.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:32 - Oct 5 with 1680 viewsFireboy2

Routledge to score today, lump on
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:47 - Oct 5 with 1582 viewsLeonWasGod

A return of one of our own and a true Jack Bastard today. I hope you’ll all be giving a warm welcome to the one and only Sam Clucas
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:55 - Oct 5 with 1520 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is probably going to be a tough, dirty (from Stoke) game that could well end up 1:1.
They will kick, push, pull and flatten our players every chance they get, so this is going to be down to the Ref and linesmen.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:58 - Oct 5 with 1495 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Blimey, they have got Butland as reserve goalkeeper, they must rate Federici.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:01 - Oct 5 with 1460 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 14:58 - Oct 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Blimey, they have got Butland as reserve goalkeeper, they must rate Federici.

Butland's made some howlers recently. His confidence must be at rock bottom
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:02 - Oct 5 with 1435 viewsblackpooljack

Get in 1-0
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 15:03]
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:02 - Oct 5 with 1431 viewsdickythorpe

What a start!!!! Ayew 57 seconds
Dhanda created
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 15:03]
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 5 with 1420 viewsMrSwerve

1st min, 1-0. Keep it going boys. 2nd goal now.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 5 with 1408 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 5 by jacks777

Stoke may be shite so far this season but could still be a tough match.
In saying that, I’ll go for 3-0 Ayew first goal.

Ayew 👍
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 5 with 1400 viewsPozuelosSideys

lol : Andy Robinson getting excited of Wyndham proportions

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:04 - Oct 5 with 1363 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not a bad start that
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:05 - Oct 5 with 1342 viewslonglostjack

Get in!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:07 - Oct 5 with 1292 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 5 by PozuelosSideys

lol : Andy Robinson getting excited of Wyndham proportions

Called him 'Jordan' Ayew as well.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:07 - Oct 5 with 1292 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:05 - Oct 5 by longlostjack

Get in!

Keep going!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:08 - Oct 5 with 1258 viewsPozuelosSideys

Get a second quick one here and this lot will fall apart. They look shot to bits

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024