Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread 22:07 - Oct 2 with 32932 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 12:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 5 with 2317 viewsBLAZE

Pathetic last 5 minutes, spent it passing the ball around the back 5 as if we were happy with the point, playing freekick's backwards etc.

Got what we deserved there
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 5 with 2316 viewswaynekerr55

What the fúck was Danda doing giving a cheap foul away? Silly cúnt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 5 with 2312 viewsLord_Bony

Oh FFS unbelievable

We have gone from heroes to zeros same last week we let them score that goal in the 90th minute same this week Jesus wept we should have won both of these games we would have been well ahead in the league thrown away stupid stupid stupid.😞

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 5 with 2311 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 5 by majorraglan

Looks like 2 points from 9 in the last few home games, if the aim is promotion that’s just not good enough.

Spoke too soon.

Not good enough
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 5 with 2239 viewsblackpooljack

COOPER FÙCK OFF NOW
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 5 with 2208 views34dfgdf54

Deserved.

Man for man they have better football players than us and it has shown. As I said earlier how they are bottom and we are top is a miracle.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 5 with 2196 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 5 by blackpooljack

COOPER FÙCK OFF NOW

lol. seriously?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 5 with 2133 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 5 by majorraglan

Spoke too soon.

Not good enough

I said last week we are a mid table team after 46 games. Nothing today to convince me otherwise.

The most lazy, gutless, appalling performance I have seen in a long time.

Well done to Stoke who battled from the second minute.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 5 with 2081 viewsSwanDownUnder

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 5 by blackpooljack

COOPER FÙCK OFF NOW

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 5 with 2064 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:09 - Oct 5 by MrSwerve

Could be 3-0 already. I hope it's not one of 'those' games!

Of course it was. Cooper needs to sort this sh*t out.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 5 with 2032 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 5 by PozuelosSideys

lol. seriously?

Not seriously I hope BUT he has to take responsibility for this and I’ve no doubt he will.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 5 with 1907 viewsswan_si

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 by MrSwerve

F*CK OFF

Cardiff lost though.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 with 1898 viewsCooperDBM

Good unvarnished commentary from Andy.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 with 1875 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 5 by swan_si

Cardiff lost though.

Yes, but to who?!

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 with 1852 viewsSheffieldjack

I knew it....
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 5 with 1817 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 by union_jack

Yes, but to who?!

The team who've just gone top...
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 1763 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 5 by swan_si

Cardiff lost though.

Yes, but a draw would have been a better result as the 3 points have allowed West Hrom to leap frog the Swans.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 1761 viewsswan_si

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 by union_jack

Yes, but to who?!

Just trying to make MrSwerve feel a bit better.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 1752 viewsBloodyhills

Very poor today :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 1746 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 5 by westwalesed

As I said earlier, how they’re winless I’ve no idea.

Because they havent played us.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 1746 viewsdickythorpe

It's the Swansea way!

Unbelievable.

I can't complain about losing. Stoke deserved it. Plenty of competitors out there for them, where were ours?
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 1688 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 3 by bonymine

Looking at the odds for Saturday I’m amazed to see a home team who are currently placed 1/24 in the league v opposition who are 24/24 in the league priced up at 11/10 for a home win ? 😳😳😳

Surely we should be lumping on at those odds sharpish ...what do you think Saint ? 😉

....that’s it I’ve probably jinxed us for Saturday now 🙈🙈🙈

Bookies aren't often wrong

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 1670 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:58 - Oct 5 by icecoldjack

Boys are lacking in bottle here I’m afraid to say, Exact same path as Reading is being followed, no control and no turning of the screw when the oppo is on the ropes, very disappointing stuff.

Our midfield is almost afraid of making a forward pass and is taking the safe option all the time, in fact every ball seems to be square or backwards when a better option is on.

We look mentally weak.

Cooper needs to make changes or lay down the law, Boston and Ayew are being completely wasted , living on scraps and getting more and more frustrated.

Huge improvement needed in 2 nd half

What I typed first half I repeat again.

Lacked bottle.
Looked mentally weak.

Dhanda is a lovely footballer but can’t hold it or keep it, soft as tissue paper.

It’s classic Swans though, team hasn’t won all season plays us and wins, deep down we knew this was going to happen, Cooper needs a re think, his players aren’t being brave on the ball and his captain is leading by example by lacking composure guile and craft, it’s getting harder for grimes game after game which is a concern for me, he’s having a hard season and it’s only getting harder.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 1653 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 5 by dickythorpe

It's the Swansea way!

Unbelievable.

I can't complain about losing. Stoke deserved it. Plenty of competitors out there for them, where were ours?

Thats correct dicky, we have plenty of footballers but no mongrels, which is what you need in the championship.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 1653 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 5 by union_jack

Not seriously I hope BUT he has to take responsibility for this and I’ve no doubt he will.

We will have the same conversation as we had after the Reading game. That system and personnel works away as there is space cos teams attack us. At home we need width and to shuffle the player positions. Nothing will change otherwise.

Understandable why he went the same today after Charlton, but he needs to learn pronto.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024