Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our start 05:58 - Oct 3 with 878 views34dfgdf54

I know it’s still very early, and I still have my doubts whether we have enough to compete at the top over a long season, but this highlights how well we have done. Easier said than done I know, but we need to get ruthless at home now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/somewhatirked/status/1179505932453191681
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 6:27]
Our start on 06:38 - Oct 3 with 802 viewsCooperman

I wouldn’t say that ten games into a forty six game season equates to very early but Interesting statistics none the less and they tell the story of our difficulty of fixtures.

Seeing second half performances like Reading naturally put doubt into the minds of fans. There are also fans quoting that we shouldn’t have beaten Leeds but we are where we are and we sit top of the league with more than a fifth of the season gone.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Our start on 06:45 - Oct 3 with 790 viewsWhiterockin

Interesting to see who is bottom but one of that table.
Our start on 06:53 - Oct 3 with 779 viewsjack247

I think we’re quite well placed to last.

Only real concerns for me would be games where we need an enforcer to dominate the midfield and how well the likes of Wilmot or Cabango would do if Rodon or VdH we’re injured (not because I don’t think they are up to it, because I haven’t seen enough of them to form an opinion). Assuming Woodman doesn’t get hurt, I think we’re well covered everywhere else.
Our start on 07:43 - Oct 3 with 707 viewsTimTtam

About a week ago I looked at our fun of fixtures coming up, and they were promising. I had us beating Reading and drawing to Charlton, so we're on par with those predictions.

Our next 5 games are Stoke (H), Barnsley (A), Brentford (H), Cardiff (H), and Wigan (A). I feel that we need 11 points from these games.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024