Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion 11:51 - Oct 3 with 10343 viewsDarran

Driving a diesel too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:28 - Oct 8 with 1387 viewsDarran

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:18 - Oct 8 by Neath_Jack

I bet they go home and shit in their bath too.

All goes the same place.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:51 - Oct 8 with 1362 viewsswan65split

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:00 - Oct 8 by Darran

Using the words of Freddie........is this the world we've created........
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 20:17 - Oct 8 with 1335 viewsFlashberryjack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:51 - Oct 8 by swan65split

Using the words of Freddie........is this the world we've created........

And some are taking these people seriously.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 21:17]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 20:36 - Oct 8 with 1316 viewsWarwickHunt

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:00 - Oct 8 by Darran

Strictly’s gone downhill.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 20:47 - Oct 8 with 1295 viewsdickythorpe

Swampy is back in the news
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-49977007
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:34 - Oct 9 with 1179 viewsDarran

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:03 - Oct 9 with 1170 viewsNeath_Jack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:34 - Oct 9 by Darran

So if you have a tv but want a better environment, you're a hypocrite?

I bet the bloke that tweeted that is a rabid remainer.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:06 - Oct 9 with 1167 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:03 - Oct 9 by Neath_Jack

They don’t understand the difference between wanting to reduce our impact on the environment and wanting to live in a cave. Apparently if you want one you are a hypocrite for not wanting the other.
Login to get fewer ads

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:18 - Oct 9 with 1141 viewsDarran

She probably is a bit of a one I’d imagine. Most of them are people just don’t want to admit it.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:46 - Oct 9 with 1115 viewsNeath_Jack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:18 - Oct 9 by Darran

She probably is a bit of a one I’d imagine. Most of them are people just don’t want to admit it.

We are all hypocrites in one way or another Dar.

I'd wager the bloke that tweeted that is an enormous f*cking whopper though.

Doubt he'd admit it either.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:50 - Oct 9 with 1104 viewsHumpty

I don't think you're allowed to use any electricity at all if you express concern about the environment.

I think that's the general idea anyway.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:57 - Oct 9 with 1095 viewsDarran

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:46 - Oct 9 by Neath_Jack

We are all hypocrites in one way or another Dar.

I'd wager the bloke that tweeted that is an enormous f*cking whopper though.

Doubt he'd admit it either.

Absolutely agree my friend but you can live without certain things if you’re that fanatical about it.
I bet the majority of them have mobile phones too. There’s hypocrisy and then there’s hypocrisy.
You know exactly what I’m saying.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:00 - Oct 9 with 1091 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:57 - Oct 9 by Darran

Absolutely agree my friend but you can live without certain things if you’re that fanatical about it.
I bet the majority of them have mobile phones too. There’s hypocrisy and then there’s hypocrisy.

I have no idea what you’re saying.

You seem to be saying that you can’t care about the environment and have a mobile phone, but that would be beyond stupid, so I assume you’re not?
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:02 - Oct 9 with 1088 viewsNeath_Jack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:50 - Oct 9 by Humpty

I don't think you're allowed to use any electricity at all if you express concern about the environment.

I think that's the general idea anyway.

Seems to be that way Hump.

Strange times we live in.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:03 - Oct 9 with 1084 viewsNeath_Jack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:57 - Oct 9 by Darran

I don't get what you're saying sorry Dar.

You're being very silly about it.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:15 - Oct 9 with 1067 viewsDarran

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:00 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

I have no idea what you’re saying.

You seem to be saying that you can’t care about the environment and have a mobile phone, but that would be beyond stupid, so I assume you’re not?

You know exactly what I’m saying. If you’re that fanatical about it you wouldn’t be anywhere near a mobile phone. I’d imagine many genuine campaigners/protesters are exactly that.
Anyway have a great night my friend,I’m off,off because it’s boring as fuçk on here most nights these days.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:18 - Oct 9 with 1061 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:15 - Oct 9 by Darran

You know exactly what I’m saying. If you’re that fanatical about it you wouldn’t be anywhere near a mobile phone. I’d imagine many genuine campaigners/protesters are exactly that.
Anyway have a great night my friend,I’m off,off because it’s boring as fuçk on here most nights these days.

That’s nonsense. They just believe electricity can be generated differently. Not that it shouldn’t exist.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:21 - Oct 9 with 1056 viewsDarran

Oh and before I go I see someone with a brown skin with an official blue tick on Twitter is already accusing Piers Morgan of racial harassment on twitter for asking a woman with brown skin if she’s got a telly.

We are going down a very disturbing path.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:21 - Oct 9 with 1054 viewsWarwickHunt

He’s a fully paid-up Leaver...

Not the brightest, as you may have guessed.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:24 - Oct 9 with 1049 viewsexiledclaseboy

Darran’s descent into full on gammon in recent months is such a sad sight to see from someone who used to be so tolerant.

Poll: Tory leader

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:26 - Oct 9 with 1041 viewsNeath_Jack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:21 - Oct 9 by WarwickHunt

He’s a fully paid-up Leaver...

Not the brightest, as you may have guessed.

Well colour me surprised...

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:27 - Oct 9 with 1039 viewsDarran

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:24 - Oct 9 by exiledclaseboy

Darran’s descent into full on gammon in recent months is such a sad sight to see from someone who used to be so tolerant.

I’m sick of hearing about it nothing else. It’s spoils this forum for me and it’s spoiling twitter for me.
Do you think the video shows racial harassment then?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:28 - Oct 9 with 1033 viewsexiledclaseboy

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:27 - Oct 9 by Darran

I’m sick of hearing about it nothing else. It’s spoils this forum for me and it’s spoiling twitter for me.

I haven’t watched it. Piers Morgan is in it so I’ve no intention of doing so.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:31 - Oct 9 with 1019 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:21 - Oct 9 by Darran

Oh and before I go I see someone with a brown skin with an official blue tick on Twitter is already accusing Piers Morgan of racial harassment on twitter for asking a woman with brown skin if she’s got a telly.

We are going down a very disturbing path.

That beauty thinks he can sing!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:32 - Oct 9 with 1017 viewsexiledclaseboy

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:27 - Oct 9 by Darran

As an aside, if it weren’t for the politics/current affairs threads I’d probably spend far less time on here seeing as the football forum is still infested with entitled tw@ts who whine and squeal like stuck pigs if we so much as concede a goal let alone have the temerity to lose a game of football.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024