Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion 11:51 - Oct 3 with 10293 viewsDarran

Driving a diesel too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:35 - Oct 9 with 1263 viewsDarran

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:28 - Oct 9 by exiledclaseboy

I haven’t watched it. Piers Morgan is in it so I’ve no intention of doing so.

You should. It’s very interesting.
I don’t understand how Piers Morgan is allowed on tv in this country after what he’s done in the past but for him to be accused of racial harassment over that video is a massive part of what’s going wrong in this county.
I don’t need to tell you that though you’re an intelligent man.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:35 - Oct 9 with 1258 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:28 - Oct 9 by exiledclaseboy

I haven’t watched it. Piers Morgan is in it so I’ve no intention of doing so.

Seeing as one-upmanship is this week’s black I dislike him more than you.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:36 - Oct 9 with 1255 viewsexiledclaseboy

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:35 - Oct 9 by Lohengrin

Seeing as one-upmanship is this week’s black I dislike him more than you.

I’m happy to call it evens on that one.

Poll: Tory leader

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:38 - Oct 9 with 1248 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:36 - Oct 9 by exiledclaseboy

I’m happy to call it evens on that one.

We can take turns shooting at him with peg guns. First one to bruise the tip of his nose purple wins.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:51 - Oct 9 with 1221 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:06 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

They don’t understand the difference between wanting to reduce our impact on the environment and wanting to live in a cave. Apparently if you want one you are a hypocrite for not wanting the other.

You do not understand what is hypocritical about demonstrating and demanding that "governments do something" whilst slowing or stopping traffic which seriously increases the very Environmental issues that you are demonstrating about?
At the same time delaying people's hospital appointments, emergency vehicles and costing a great deal of money for everyone else involved.
You take this attitude that those people calling them hypocrites demand all or nothing and they should live in a cave.
Those people would not be complaining if those so concerned about the environment that they are prepared to demonstrate and make demands would actually live a life that supports their demands.
But they do not, they take advantage of everything that Fossil Fuels provide.
Skeena Rathor is Extinction Rebellion's vision coordinator and would not answer the questions because it meant admitting that she did not live by her own creed.
She was eventually forced to agree that Prince Harry (another total hypocrite) was right when he said that everything we do matters after insisting it was not down to individuals because it is a "system" thing.
It is always someone else who should give it up or be forced to give it up.

Are you happy taking all those Police off the streets and the tax payer costs involved?
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:59 - Oct 9 with 1212 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:18 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

That’s nonsense. They just believe electricity can be generated differently. Not that it shouldn’t exist.

Not being very truthful there are you?
It is not just about Electricity, it is about the use of Fossil Fuels while they use everything produced using those very same fossil fuels.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 20:13 - Oct 9 with 1202 viewsHumpty

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:51 - Oct 9 by A_Fans_Dad

You do not understand what is hypocritical about demonstrating and demanding that "governments do something" whilst slowing or stopping traffic which seriously increases the very Environmental issues that you are demonstrating about?
At the same time delaying people's hospital appointments, emergency vehicles and costing a great deal of money for everyone else involved.
You take this attitude that those people calling them hypocrites demand all or nothing and they should live in a cave.
Those people would not be complaining if those so concerned about the environment that they are prepared to demonstrate and make demands would actually live a life that supports their demands.
But they do not, they take advantage of everything that Fossil Fuels provide.
Skeena Rathor is Extinction Rebellion's vision coordinator and would not answer the questions because it meant admitting that she did not live by her own creed.
She was eventually forced to agree that Prince Harry (another total hypocrite) was right when he said that everything we do matters after insisting it was not down to individuals because it is a "system" thing.
It is always someone else who should give it up or be forced to give it up.

Are you happy taking all those Police off the streets and the tax payer costs involved?

Are you seriously suggesting Skeena Rathor is a hypocrite if she owns a telly?
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 20:53 - Oct 9 with 1175 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 20:13 - Oct 9 by Humpty

Are you seriously suggesting Skeena Rathor is a hypocrite if she owns a telly?

Are you really that thick that you don't understand what was going on?
After she answers yes the next question is
do you have one or more than one car
or
do you drive or fly to holiday destinations
and how many times a year
or
Do you drive your kids to school
or
do your kids all have phones/xboxs/play stations/telly in their rooms
or
are the whole family using or eating products made or delivered using fossil fuels

ie take full advantage of everything to do with fossil fuels that they want the rest of us to stop using.

If you don't get it there is no hope for you.
Login to get fewer ads

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 03:02 - Oct 10 with 1131 viewsSwanDownUnder

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 20:53 - Oct 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you really that thick that you don't understand what was going on?
After she answers yes the next question is
do you have one or more than one car
or
do you drive or fly to holiday destinations
and how many times a year
or
Do you drive your kids to school
or
do your kids all have phones/xboxs/play stations/telly in their rooms
or
are the whole family using or eating products made or delivered using fossil fuels

ie take full advantage of everything to do with fossil fuels that they want the rest of us to stop using.

If you don't get it there is no hope for you.

This is a parody account right? Jackfath?
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 10:02 - Oct 10 with 1071 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 03:02 - Oct 10 by SwanDownUnder

This is a parody account right? Jackfath?

So so you actually belive what Extinction Rebellion are peddling?

Because here is another one being taken to task over lying to scare people and especially kids.
This time it is Andrew Neil questioning Zion Lights over the "millions are going to die".
She finally admits that "Ufortunately, alarmist language works which is why we are discussing it right now.”
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 10:31 - Oct 10 with 1061 viewsLeonWasGod

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:43 - Oct 10 with 1014 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 10:31 - Oct 10 by LeonWasGod

As you have posted this video of the foul mouthed and abusive rant without comment I assume that you approve of it.
Or think that in some way it enhances the worthiness of ER, or in some way lessons the right of people to call them hypocrites.
I suppose it shows the level of your mentallity.
I expect to see all the ER supporters on here to pile on with agreement of how wonderful the video is.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:52 - Oct 10 with 1008 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:43 - Oct 10 by A_Fans_Dad

As you have posted this video of the foul mouthed and abusive rant without comment I assume that you approve of it.
Or think that in some way it enhances the worthiness of ER, or in some way lessons the right of people to call them hypocrites.
I suppose it shows the level of your mentallity.
I expect to see all the ER supporters on here to pile on with agreement of how wonderful the video is.

He’s a comedian.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:02 - Oct 10 with 1001 viewsItchySphincter

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:35 - Oct 9 by Darran

You should. It’s very interesting.
I don’t understand how Piers Morgan is allowed on tv in this country after what he’s done in the past but for him to be accused of racial harassment over that video is a massive part of what’s going wrong in this county.
I don’t need to tell you that though you’re an intelligent man.

I watched the Piers Morgan video and I agree with you on this particular issue - if it's racially motivated I can't see it. He's a pig and a charlatan, and after what he presided over as editor of the Daily Mirror I'd quite happily see him banged up.

I agree with Lisa on the wider debate though. Advocating the development of cleaner or renewable energy sources with the objective of protecting the planet doesn't mean you can't have a TV or a phone, does it?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:15 - Oct 10 with 989 viewsJackSomething

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:02 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

I watched the Piers Morgan video and I agree with you on this particular issue - if it's racially motivated I can't see it. He's a pig and a charlatan, and after what he presided over as editor of the Daily Mirror I'd quite happily see him banged up.

I agree with Lisa on the wider debate though. Advocating the development of cleaner or renewable energy sources with the objective of protecting the planet doesn't mean you can't have a TV or a phone, does it?

I also agree about Morgan. Can't stand the pr*ck, but that doesn't seem racially motivated, he'd have treated a white man the same I imagine.

Still, showing us one loon suggesting that it was racially motivated and claiming that's evidence of why this country is in the state it is seems particularly bonkers.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:15 - Oct 10 with 983 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:02 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

The problem with political discourse in this country (and others for that matter) is that everything is now presented in terms of a black and white choice.
Environment or having 21st century stuff, stay in the EU or have no deals with the EU.
It’s easier for sound bites (you’re either with us or against us), easier for people to find an extreme position to make fun of in supposed support of their argument, easier for the social media bots to do their thing.

But it’s making the arguments stupid and childlike. And getting us nowhere as the majority of people are somewhat centrist in their views, appreciate that there is nuance and there is often no absolute right and absolute wrong. And yet we are all having to ‘pick sides’ because of the presentation of arguments.

So this thread rapidly degenerates into ‘if you support calls for a cleaner energy policy, less use of fossil fuels, a desire for increased use of renewables, generally less polluting, less plastic, less palm oil etc etc, then you’re a hypocrite if you ever fly or drive or even use a phone’.

The brexit thread degenerates into ‘if you want to remain, you must believe the EU is a perfect organisation’.

Trump threads degenerate into ‘if you don’t support him you must be a degenerate libtard lefty who wants to see old people accosted by antifa’.

It’s moronic.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:19 - Oct 10 with 968 viewsItchySphincter

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:15 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

The problem with political discourse in this country (and others for that matter) is that everything is now presented in terms of a black and white choice.
Environment or having 21st century stuff, stay in the EU or have no deals with the EU.
It’s easier for sound bites (you’re either with us or against us), easier for people to find an extreme position to make fun of in supposed support of their argument, easier for the social media bots to do their thing.

But it’s making the arguments stupid and childlike. And getting us nowhere as the majority of people are somewhat centrist in their views, appreciate that there is nuance and there is often no absolute right and absolute wrong. And yet we are all having to ‘pick sides’ because of the presentation of arguments.

So this thread rapidly degenerates into ‘if you support calls for a cleaner energy policy, less use of fossil fuels, a desire for increased use of renewables, generally less polluting, less plastic, less palm oil etc etc, then you’re a hypocrite if you ever fly or drive or even use a phone’.

The brexit thread degenerates into ‘if you want to remain, you must believe the EU is a perfect organisation’.

Trump threads degenerate into ‘if you don’t support him you must be a degenerate libtard lefty who wants to see old people accosted by antifa’.

It’s moronic.

I think you are 100% correct in that assertion, no nuance. ;)

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:22 - Oct 10 with 963 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:52 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

He’s a comedian.

Is that what passes as comedy today?
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:25 - Oct 10 with 961 viewsItchySphincter

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:22 - Oct 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Not in the same league as 'Aye Aye Ippy The Germans Bombed Our Chippy', is it?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:25 - Oct 10 with 962 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:22 - Oct 10 by A_Fans_Dad

I don’t find him particularly funny, but he’s a satirical comedian who is very popular.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:28 - Oct 10 with 959 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:52 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

He’s a comedian.

Maybe so but did you disagree with anything he said?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:31 - Oct 10 with 952 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:28 - Oct 10 by Lohengrin

Maybe so but did you disagree with anything he said?

I didn’t really take note. I find him pretty annoying to be honest.

I was commenting that fansdad getting irate about language etc and what that said about XR missed the point that he’s a comedian.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:38 - Oct 10 with 942 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:31 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

I didn’t really take note. I find him pretty annoying to be honest.

I was commenting that fansdad getting irate about language etc and what that said about XR missed the point that he’s a comedian.

Did you see the 83-year-old getting arrested for something like the seventh time this morning?

As he was being carted off he shouted over his shoulder something along the lines of “these buggers are going to make me miss my plane!”

You can do the right thing and smile at the same time, mind. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:42 - Oct 10 with 935 viewsAce_Jack

The usual melts are at it again

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:42 - Oct 10 with 935 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:25 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

Not in the same league as 'Aye Aye Ippy The Germans Bombed Our Chippy', is it?

The Fokkers...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024