Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion 11:51 - Oct 3 with 10373 viewsDarran

Driving a diesel too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:13 - Oct 12 with 901 viewsHighjack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:30 - Oct 12 by Flashberryjack

The ozone layer, which protects us from ultraviolet light, looks to be successfully healing after gaping holes were discovered in the 1980s.

The Northern Hemisphere could be fully fixed by the 2030s and Antarctica by the 2060s.

Ozone is a greenhouse gas that reflects energy back in as well as out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 21:31 - Oct 12 with 867 viewsKerouac

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:30 - Oct 10 by LeonWasGod

No I haven’t. I’d love to though, just to channel my inner puerile. He must be a wreck by now mind, can’t imagine he’ll be around much longer. He’s not looking too good on videos from a decade or more ago.

Used to find this one hilarious when I was a kid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:42 - Oct 13 with 768 viewsLeonWasGod

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:46 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Don't let mere facts get in the way of your emotions & beliefs, that wouldn't do at all.

Aye, I’ll try not to let my 3 degrees in the subject, 15 years practice and subsequent decade of working alongside environmental scientists get in the way of your denier websites
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:53 - Oct 13 with 747 viewsSwanDownUnder

They are all bums like the OP
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 20:16 - Oct 13 with 707 viewsFlashberryjack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:53 - Oct 13 by SwanDownUnder

They are all bums like the OP

They're not all bums...but after watching their antics in London I'd guess the majority are.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 22:16 - Oct 13 with 671 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:42 - Oct 13 by LeonWasGod

Aye, I’ll try not to let my 3 degrees in the subject, 15 years practice and subsequent decade of working alongside environmental scientists get in the way of your denier websites

If only that were true, I might actually get a sensible answer about Climate Change from you if you had.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 14:52 - Oct 14 with 592 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Of course they are doing it to save the world.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7566515/Extinction-Rebellion-files-reve
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024