Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your points forecast for October? 13:10 - Oct 3 with 1423 viewsGlyn1

There are five matches this month and everyone starts with 3 points for the win at Charlton.

We now have a sequence of matches against lower ranked teams: Stoke (home), Barnsley (away), Brentford (home) and Cardiff (home).

I think we'll win the first three and draw against Cardiff to get 13 points out of a possible 15 and Cooper to be awarded Manager of the Month again.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 13:11]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

What's your points forecast for October? on 13:17 - Oct 3 with 1391 viewsMrSwerve

If we want to be taken seriously as promotion contenders, I think we need 8 or 9 points.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What's your points forecast for October? on 13:44 - Oct 3 with 1349 viewsAce_Jack

What's your points forecast for October? on 13:17 - Oct 3 by MrSwerve

If we want to be taken seriously as promotion contenders, I think we need 8 or 9 points.

Agreed. If we are serious about going up, we need to be beating teams like Stoke and Brentford at home. I'll always take a point on the road, especially at Barnsley. The derby is a lottery though so who knows.
What's your points forecast for October? on 17:00 - Oct 3 with 1257 viewsTimTtam

Including the Charlton game, we can realistically aim for 13/15 points. I feel we will get 11/15 though.

Win, win, draw, win, draw.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

What's your points forecast for October? on 17:28 - Oct 3 with 1233 viewssainthelens

W W D W
10 points.
What's your points forecast for October? on 17:34 - Oct 3 with 1223 viewsMrSwerve

What's your points forecast for October? on 13:17 - Oct 3 by MrSwerve

I should have added - 8 or 9 points on top of the 3 points we already have from Charlton. So...11 or 12 points from the 5 games.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What's your points forecast for October? on 18:02 - Oct 3 with 1192 viewskarnataka

What's your points forecast for October? on 17:34 - Oct 3 by MrSwerve

I should have added - 8 or 9 points on top of the 3 points we already have from Charlton. So...11 or 12 points from the 5 games.

Playing like we did last night, it's not inconceivable that we could win all those games. Nothing to be frightened of there at all and I think 11 - 13 quite feasible.
What's your points forecast for October? on 19:10 - Oct 3 with 1134 viewsjackharris

What's your points forecast for October? on 13:44 - Oct 3 by Ace_Jack

Agreed. If we are serious about going up, we need to be beating teams like Stoke and Brentford at home. I'll always take a point on the road, especially at Barnsley. The derby is a lottery though so who knows.

The Derby is a lottery? WTF? I seriously hope the Derby will not be a lottery!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

What's your points forecast for October? on 19:27 - Oct 3 with 1110 viewsDr_Winston

We're bound to lose one and sod's law it'll be the derby. Filthy opposition or shit refereeing will cost us again at some point.

10 points would be an excellent return from the month.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

What's your points forecast for October? on 19:33 - Oct 3 with 1092 viewssainthelens

What's your points forecast for October? on 19:10 - Oct 3 by jackharris

Strong ref will be needed, as Colin will instruct his team to kick us as hard and as high the ball. Defending set pieces properly and match the physical side and the points are ours.
What's your points forecast for October? on 19:33 - Oct 3 with 1093 viewsLibertarian

2 wins and 2 draws from the next 4

So including the Charlton result, 11 points in October
What's your points forecast for October? on 19:52 - Oct 3 with 1076 viewspencoedjack

What's your points forecast for October? on 19:33 - Oct 3 by Libertarian

2 wins and 2 draws from the next 4

So including the Charlton result, 11 points in October

3 wins & a draw at Barnsley
What's your points forecast for October? on 20:13 - Oct 3 with 1042 viewsbuilthjack

What's your points forecast for October? on 19:52 - Oct 3 by pencoedjack

3 wins & a draw at Barnsley

Spot on

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What's your points forecast for October? on 10:53 - Oct 4 with 882 viewsAce_Jack

What's your points forecast for October? on 19:10 - Oct 3 by jackharris

Cliche but anything can happen in a Derby. Cardiff fans coined Mike Dean and he still gave them a puppysh*t soft penalty. We could be 2 leagues apart and it wouldn't be a given.

Warnock teams are always hard to beat. They were very poor vs QPR and won 3-0 this week.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 11:08]
What's your points forecast for October? on 10:57 - Oct 4 with 877 viewsladyjack

I'm hoping for all wins.
What's your points forecast for October? on 13:16 - Oct 29 with 641 viewsGlyn1

Hmm. So we finished the month with 7 points but beat Cardiff. Happy with that.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 13:19]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024