Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? 22:34 - Oct 3 with 1250 viewsPentyrchJack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49921099

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 23:07 - Oct 3 with 1217 viewsBrynCartwright

Well done for highlighting this Pent.

I just do not understand the mentality of people like this that derive pleasure from torturing animals for fun.

What complete and total bell-ends.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 23:22 - Oct 3 with 1202 viewstheloneranger

What a bunch of CRUEL CVNTS!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 23:55 - Oct 3 with 1175 viewsraynor94

Shows what they think of the law, they turned up to court with toy animal heads on, there's no hope for people like this

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 06:25 - Oct 4 with 1131 viewsdickythorpe

Bastards
Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 06:48 - Oct 4 with 1122 viewsSwanjaxs

Fùcking psychopaths all of them, hope they get battered inside!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 08:34 - Oct 4 with 1082 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 23:55 - Oct 3 by raynor94

Shows what they think of the law, they turned up to court with toy animal heads on, there's no hope for people like this

Hopefully on release the animal liberation front will get hold of the b*stards , tie them up and show them what their cruelty feels like.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 08:40 - Oct 4 with 1075 viewstheloneranger

I hope in jail fellow prisoners try to dig into their back passages.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 09:32 - Oct 4 with 1056 viewsHumpty

Their previous suggests no, they will not be deterred from repeating when out.

I don't know what the maximum sentence is for these crimes but I think the judge should have been closer to that than he was.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 13:48]
Login to get fewer ads

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 10:02 - Oct 4 with 1041 views1983

Can never understand these kind of people same as fox hunting all very weird.

Why anyone would deliberately want to hurt an animal is beyond me

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 13:12 - Oct 4 with 1012 viewsSir_Robin

I was in school with one of them. Goes without saying that he was right tw@t.
Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 20:06 - Oct 4 with 939 viewsPentyrchJack

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 06:48 - Oct 4 by Swanjaxs

Fùcking psychopaths all of them, hope they get battered inside!

Maybe there'll be a a good "badgering" in store for them!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 20:29 - Oct 4 with 923 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good to see tougher sentences but will it deter them from repeating when out? on 13:12 - Oct 4 by Sir_Robin

I was in school with one of them. Goes without saying that he was right tw@t.

And picking on defenceless animals not brave , Sir Robin.................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024