Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4th best atmosphere in the league 10:34 - Oct 4 with 2840 viewsJacket

According to this. Cardiff languishing in mid-table. No prizes for guessing which bunch of dirty barstards they've put as number one:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/225135-2-facebook/
4th best atmosphere in the league on 10:48 - Oct 4 with 2793 viewsGowerjack

FFS

Cardiff Cardiff Cardiff

I swear that if we won the Champions League on the same day that Cardiff lost to Wycombe Wanderers by a dodgy goal people on here would be all over it.

Let it go mun

It's obsessive..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

4th best atmosphere in the league on 10:50 - Oct 4 with 2782 viewsTimTtam

The Den is a tough place to go, but only when the Millwall fans are up for it (which tends to be when Leeds United are in town).

A play-off semi-final win last season and victory over Leeds United recently showed how good the Valley atmosphere can be.

When revealing Leeds as #1 - Who else?

The constant media bias toward the big 6 in the PL, Leeds in the Championship, and Sunderland in League 1, is sickening. I mean, this article is on a website which is supposed to be neutral.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

4th best atmosphere in the league on 10:55 - Oct 4 with 2762 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I guess the atmosphere at a full large stadium will always be better than a half empty stadium so I don't think the article is biased. Surprised bristol are not higher.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

4th best atmosphere in the league on 11:00 - Oct 4 with 2738 viewsbluey_the_blue

4th best atmosphere in the league on 10:50 - Oct 4 by TimTtam

The Den is a tough place to go, but only when the Millwall fans are up for it (which tends to be when Leeds United are in town).

A play-off semi-final win last season and victory over Leeds United recently showed how good the Valley atmosphere can be.

When revealing Leeds as #1 - Who else?

The constant media bias toward the big 6 in the PL, Leeds in the Championship, and Sunderland in League 1, is sickening. I mean, this article is on a website which is supposed to be neutral.

Click on link of guy who wrote it.
Click on twitter icon.

Lo and behold, written by a Leeds fan.

It's an utter bollocks clickbait article patently absurd - it's hardly like he's been to every ground.

"Supposed to be neutral?" Why is it, it's not a FL website, it's a site someone else set up, nothing to do with FL.
4th best atmosphere in the league on 11:07 - Oct 4 with 2719 viewsSwanDownUnder

What a load of sh*t.
4th best atmosphere in the league on 11:13 - Oct 4 with 2703 viewsTimTtam

4th best atmosphere in the league on 11:00 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

Click on link of guy who wrote it.
Click on twitter icon.

Lo and behold, written by a Leeds fan.

It's an utter bollocks clickbait article patently absurd - it's hardly like he's been to every ground.

"Supposed to be neutral?" Why is it, it's not a FL website, it's a site someone else set up, nothing to do with FL.

The website is called Football League World. To someone like me first visiting the website, I would assume it was supposed to be unbiased. The Football League consists of 71 clubs.

My name is Matt

4th best atmosphere in the league on 11:18 - Oct 4 with 2669 viewsbluey_the_blue

4th best atmosphere in the league on 11:13 - Oct 4 by TimTtam

The website is called Football League World. To someone like me first visiting the website, I would assume it was supposed to be unbiased. The Football League consists of 71 clubs.

From the About section of that site.

"Football League World is a website designed to provide breaking news, views and opinions for the Sky Bet Championship, League One and Two.

The website was created by Samuel Rourke as a means of providing news to football fans who support lower league clubs who don’t necessarily get the same amount of coverage that the Premier League attains.

We have a number of close sources with Football League clubs which enable us to provide exclusive content to our readers, making us a leading source of breaking news for the Sky Bet Football Leagues.

Football League World is part of the NewsNow publisher network and receives millions of views every month. Want to get involved in Football League World? We are always on the look out for more writers."

In short, it's a blog effectively ripping off news already out there from credible sources with any old muppet able to write for them - like in that article.

Why would it be unbiased? It's nothing to do with EFL.

EDIT: EFL official site here. https://www.efl.com
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 11:26]
4th best atmosphere in the league on 11:37 - Oct 4 with 2617 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Teams doing well in the league have a good atmosphere shocker
Login to get fewer ads

4th best atmosphere in the league on 12:11 - Oct 4 with 2548 views1964white

4th best atmosphere in the league on 10:55 - Oct 4 by felixstowe_jack

I guess the atmosphere at a full large stadium will always be better than a half empty stadium so I don't think the article is biased. Surprised bristol are not higher.

Indeed FJ

The atmosphere at ER home games is awesome, brilliant v West Brom on Tuesday

Wherever Leeds go we take massive numbers, we make a lot of noise which creates a good atmosphere. 7,000 at Blackburn, 6,000 at Preston last season, previously we've taken 5,000 to Fulham on a Tuesday night so the atmosphere is always decent, one of the reasons I love away days.

Derby & West Brom who attract 25k to 30k to their home matches however are poor travellers The rams just down the M1 only managed about 1,200, the baggies who were top of the league brought less than a 1,000 to ER the other night.

My favourite grounds are the Liberty Stadium, Craven Cottage & believe it or not Griffin Park as it is terracing behind both goals. Shame it will be our last visit to GP as their new stadium was more or less built when we were last down there in April.

I know two of the fans in that Leeds picture, the lass with her scarf aloft travels with us on our coach to ER, the bloke below her with the mop of hair is a author writing Leeds & Football books
4th best atmosphere in the league on 12:11 - Oct 4 with 2546 viewsTimTtam

4th best atmosphere in the league on 11:18 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

From the About section of that site.

"Football League World is a website designed to provide breaking news, views and opinions for the Sky Bet Championship, League One and Two.

The website was created by Samuel Rourke as a means of providing news to football fans who support lower league clubs who don’t necessarily get the same amount of coverage that the Premier League attains.

We have a number of close sources with Football League clubs which enable us to provide exclusive content to our readers, making us a leading source of breaking news for the Sky Bet Football Leagues.

Football League World is part of the NewsNow publisher network and receives millions of views every month. Want to get involved in Football League World? We are always on the look out for more writers."

In short, it's a blog effectively ripping off news already out there from credible sources with any old muppet able to write for them - like in that article.

Why would it be unbiased? It's nothing to do with EFL.

EDIT: EFL official site here. https://www.efl.com
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 11:26]

Jesus Christ. I know it's not an official EFL website...

The point is, a website NAMED Football League World is misleading to those who don't read the About section of websites. If they wanted to be biased in favour of Leeds, they could've named themselves something different. Bein Sports, and HITC are biased towards Leeds.

My name is Matt

4th best atmosphere in the league on 12:12 - Oct 4 with 2545 views1964white

Cardiff is a shocking atmosphere
4th best atmosphere in the league on 12:17 - Oct 4 with 2527 viewsmonmouth

4th best atmosphere in the league on 10:55 - Oct 4 by felixstowe_jack

Bristol? Have you been there.

Leeds clearly have the best general week on week atmosphere, and in creating atmosphere where they go. Strong opposition feelings about them will do that.. I'm not sure how that can be argued. Not because of their full large stadium though. Arsenal and Newcastle, man U and Man C, and WHU were absolutely crap.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

4th best atmosphere in the league on 12:41 - Oct 4 with 2460 viewsbluey_the_blue

4th best atmosphere in the league on 12:11 - Oct 4 by TimTtam

Jesus Christ. I know it's not an official EFL website...

The point is, a website NAMED Football League World is misleading to those who don't read the About section of websites. If they wanted to be biased in favour of Leeds, they could've named themselves something different. Bein Sports, and HITC are biased towards Leeds.

Then if you know it's unofficial, don't complain about bias.

The site referred to in this thread is nothing more than a site set up by a muppet to aggregates "news" and have articles written by scrotes who then act like they are Bertie Big Bollocks journalists.

Once you accept that, it becomes less of an irritant.
4th best atmosphere in the league on 12:42 - Oct 4 with 2458 views1964white

4th best atmosphere in the league on 12:17 - Oct 4 by monmouth

Bristol? Have you been there.

Leeds clearly have the best general week on week atmosphere, and in creating atmosphere where they go. Strong opposition feelings about them will do that.. I'm not sure how that can be argued. Not because of their full large stadium though. Arsenal and Newcastle, man U and Man C, and WHU were absolutely crap.

Premiership atmosphere is poor nowadays Monmouth

How often do hear any singing on MOTD. When we went to OT & Anfield in the last ten years they were like libraries, one version of 'You Never Walk Alone' from the scousers at the start of the match & that was it.

Been to both Bristol City & Rovers grounds several times, never up to much tbh
4th best atmosphere in the league on 13:39 - Oct 4 with 2346 viewssainthelens

Ashton gate....home fans atmosphere is crap.
4th best atmosphere in the league on 13:52 - Oct 4 with 2331 viewsPhil_S

Quite simply an article designed for you to make plenty of clicks, 24 per article

Basic clickbait. Leeds were going to be placed at No 1 as written by a Leeds fan, suspect that the other 23 clubs were decided by the toss of a coin and a few meaningless words posted about each and every one of them

Not really a discussion point IMO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024