Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enable/the Arc 09:34 - Oct 5 with 934 viewssainthelens

Whilst I love this horse, one of the real all time greats, I've a feeling that Sottsass will thwart her. For those who love their racing, gonna be hell of a build up on Sunday.
Enable/the Arc on 20:04 - Oct 5 with 872 viewsbiggar

In terms of consistency and reliability, she is probably the greatest horse flat horse I've seen. Incredible horse.

I've seen a few that have had more of a wow factor (Frankel, El Gran Senor, Dancing Brave etc) but she is just so reliable.

I've a feeling that Japan will thwart her but hope I am wrong.
Enable/the Arc on 20:17 - Oct 5 with 863 viewstheloneranger

In my lifetime I've also been lucky to see greats such as Mill Reef, Seabird and Brigadier Gerard ... But I can't wait for tomorrow.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Enable/the Arc on 20:46 - Oct 5 with 843 viewsPentyrchJack

I have a wager on Enable but not sure how she will handle the ground as it has been raining in Paris today and will continue tomorrow. I have gone EW on Waldgeist.

I have fond memories of Longvhamp in 1988 when I went to see Mtoto who lost to Tony Bin, and I had better luck in 2015 with Golden Horn who for me was the best Group 1 horse since Nashwan and Old Vic.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Enable/the Arc on 21:49 - Oct 5 with 829 viewsdickythorpe

Ghayyaith is my each way fancy for this.

El astronaute is running earlier at 3.30 pm @ 33/1, that an each way flutter to tickle at.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 21:51]
Enable/the Arc on 12:10 - Oct 6 with 737 viewspikeypaul

normally a messy race but with only 12 runners this time around hopefully a clean race.

betfair current price 1.72 and a pathetic rip off 1.63 (8/13) with paddy power thieves if you are dull enough to use the shops.

could never back 1.72 any horse in this race but traded the fav for a healthy profit and a bit green profit whatever,despite the drift on japan 8.2 to 10.5 ive invested a bit of my green on it.looking forward to the race whatever the result now.

ps the prix niel was always a great guide for the arc throwing up multiple winners and sottsass won it this year so thrown on a few quid at 11.0 on betfair or a pathetic 7/1 in the shop.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 13:00]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Enable/the Arc on 15:19 - Oct 6 with 670 viewsdickythorpe

Waldgeist wins @16/1

Enable 2nd
Enable/the Arc on 15:24 - Oct 6 with 663 viewssainthelens

Anyone else think Frankie messed that up? He went too soon , on that ground was there to be shot at.
Enable/the Arc on 15:29 - Oct 6 with 658 viewsexiledclaseboy

I won £1.50 on Sottsass finishing third.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Enable/the Arc on 16:02 - Oct 6 with 650 viewsbiggar

Not sure. Maybe that's right but I think at the end of the day it was the ground that did her. She was comfortably ahead of more fancied rivals and take the winner it she has destroyed the others.

Great, great mare. Am gutted.
Enable/the Arc on 18:46 - Oct 6 with 611 viewsdickythorpe

El Astronaute 33/1 came 3rd, and Sean Bowen 9/2 winner at Kelso.
Enable/the Arc on 19:23 - Oct 6 with 574 viewsstevethejack

Enable/the Arc on 18:46 - Oct 6 by dickythorpe

El Astronaute 33/1 came 3rd, and Sean Bowen 9/2 winner at Kelso.

El Astronaute came in at 66/1. That's a nice 3rd for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024