Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JA membership for Barnsley and/or Wigan 12:47 - Oct 5 with 589 viewsWxmJax

Has anyone got JA membership I could use for these matches please.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

JA membership for Barnsley and/or Wigan on 17:56 - Oct 5 with 564 viewsAndy1300

I have a ST JA membership if you still need one

Number 1 team in Wales

JA membership for Barnsley and/or Wigan on 21:57 - Oct 5 with 549 viewsWxmJax

Cheers, will be in touch, had a bit too much wine. Looking for two for my son and myself.

JA membership for Barnsley and/or Wigan on 13:18 - Oct 6 with 519 viewsbuilthjack

JA membership for Barnsley and/or Wigan on 21:57 - Oct 5 by WxmJax

Cheers, will be in touch, had a bit too much wine. Looking for two for my son and myself.

I have two for Barnsley if you are still looking

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

JA membership for Barnsley and/or Wigan on 20:03 - Oct 6 with 492 viewsWxmJax

Well as you have two, it will be easier. I'll send you a PM. Thanks Andy1300 for the offer.

JA membership for Barnsley and/or Wigan on 22:40 - Oct 6 with 478 viewsbuilthjack

JA membership for Barnsley and/or Wigan on 20:03 - Oct 6 by WxmJax

Well as you have two, it will be easier. I'll send you a PM. Thanks Andy1300 for the offer.

I have sent you 2 x JA memberships to use.
In order to get the £20 tickets you will need to do by 10am tomorrow as that's when general sale starts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024