Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit and the British armed forces 13:19 - Oct 5 with 7974 viewsdickythorpe

I was speaken to an old soldier today and he was saying that the EU want control of our armed forces even after leaving.
Is that right?
By all accounts ex-soldiers are at Hyde Park corner and arriving in great numbers. Media not giving it any exposure yet.
(No subject) on 16:24 - Oct 14 with 551 viewsA_Fans_Dad

(No subject) on 16:12 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

Many on here have pointed out you keep missing the point. There comes a time when I can’t be bothered to say it again as you simply don’t listen, or don’t understand.

You are correct, none of us Brexiters get your Remain points.
And you don't get any of ours.
C'est la vie.
(No subject) on 17:08 - Oct 14 with 536 viewsEbo

(No subject) on 16:24 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

You are correct, none of us Brexiters get your Remain points.
And you don't get any of ours.
C'est la vie.

Because you don't have any. End of thread.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Brexit and the British armed forces on 18:20 - Oct 14 with 511 viewsAce_Jack

6 pages in and the resident brexiteers are having a completely normal one again I see.

One side is arguing the illuminati super state are on the cusp of enslaving is all, trust me, and the other side is using the underhand skill of basic comprehension and understanding the law.

Just your standard stuff from brexiteers really. Morons and charlatans the lot of them.
(No subject) on 18:58 - Oct 14 with 493 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) on 09:37 - Oct 14 by Catullus

Oh good god and you say I don't understand.

It's like when fullfact says EU law takes primacy and you disagree. Here's another link proving this https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/GA/TXT/?uri=LEGISSUM:l14548 which just goes to show that in your case, the truth is what you yourself believe. Any other truths are a failure to understand, lies or gross stupidity.

Some might even call it arrogance.

I’ve never once said that EU law doesn’t take primacy over domestic law. The point you repeatedly fail to grasp despite me and others trying to explain it in simple terms to help you is that it only happens because the UK parliament allows it to. You continually miss that point despite constantly providing the same link that actually specifically says it.

You can call me arrogant and that’s fine if understanding pretty basic concepts is arrogance in your world. Rather that than the abject stupidity you seem to revel in.

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) on 19:13 - Oct 14 with 478 viewsjack_lord

(No subject) on 18:58 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve never once said that EU law doesn’t take primacy over domestic law. The point you repeatedly fail to grasp despite me and others trying to explain it in simple terms to help you is that it only happens because the UK parliament allows it to. You continually miss that point despite constantly providing the same link that actually specifically says it.

You can call me arrogant and that’s fine if understanding pretty basic concepts is arrogance in your world. Rather that than the abject stupidity you seem to revel in.

I really don't understand how people cannot grasp the simple fact the it only happens because the UK parliament allows it.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

(No subject) on 20:10 - Oct 14 with 458 viewsA_Fans_Dad

(No subject) on 19:13 - Oct 14 by jack_lord

I really don't understand how people cannot grasp the simple fact the it only happens because the UK parliament allows it.

And having allowed it to happen how do they undo allowing it.
Lisa says just write a new law.
The EU & ECJ rules say you can't all the time you are a member, which we will be until at least the end of 2020 even if we make a deal this month.
(No subject) on 20:16 - Oct 14 with 449 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) on 20:10 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

And having allowed it to happen how do they undo allowing it.
Lisa says just write a new law.
The EU & ECJ rules say you can't all the time you are a member, which we will be until at least the end of 2020 even if we make a deal this month.

They repeal the European Communities Act 1972.

Et voila.

(No subject) on 20:51 - Oct 14 with 428 viewsA_Fans_Dad

(No subject) on 20:16 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

They repeal the European Communities Act 1972.

Et voila.

What, you aren't suggesting just leaving the EU surely?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 20:51]
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 20:56 - Oct 14 with 418 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) on 20:51 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

What, you aren't suggesting just leaving the EU surely?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 20:51]

Not personally, I’m a confirmed remainer. I’m just telling you how the UK can end the primacy of EU law of its own volition. It repeals the UK law that gives EU law primacy in the UK. As indeed it is doing on 31 October (unless that changes again) and as it’s always been able to do throughout its membership of the EU. Cos the UK parliament is and always has been sovereign over UK law.

(No subject) on 21:42 - Oct 14 with 392 viewsA_Fans_Dad

(No subject) on 20:56 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Not personally, I’m a confirmed remainer. I’m just telling you how the UK can end the primacy of EU law of its own volition. It repeals the UK law that gives EU law primacy in the UK. As indeed it is doing on 31 October (unless that changes again) and as it’s always been able to do throughout its membership of the EU. Cos the UK parliament is and always has been sovereign over UK law.

Which is precisely what Brexiteers wanted to do.
(No subject) on 21:46 - Oct 14 with 387 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) on 21:42 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Which is precisely what Brexiteers wanted to do.

I know. This is no revelation to either of us but if you could explain it to Catts that would be great. Thanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024