Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish 17:23 - Oct 5 with 1275 viewsGeoffThom

That my friends sums up the games I’ve seen so far this year
I was out of the country all of aug
But I saw Cambridge,not a lot to say on that except good
Forest,crap
Reading,crap.
Today utter crap
We’re in danger of becoming a joke at home
As for cooper he doesn’t impress me as much as others think
Somebody explain to him that Celina is no friggin winger and wasted out wide
And as for our full backs and mid I’m speechless so far
😡😡😡😡😡😡
Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 17:28 - Oct 5 with 1240 viewsLeonWasGod

I’m the same; was overseas for all of August and have come back to a pile of shite, wondering how we are at the top of the league. Nothing I’ve seen since has suggested we should be anywhere near the playoffs, let alone top 2.

Maybe it’s a weak league this year?

We look like a mid table team at best.
Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 17:44 - Oct 5 with 1179 viewsJack_Meoff

Why don't you pair stay out of the country then?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 17:44 - Oct 5 with 1177 viewsjojaca

We are struggling at home with current set up. Away teams are pressing us high up the pitch we are trying to play our way out like Man City and mistakes are there in abundance. When we do eventually work our way out retaining possession we have no width and pace to hurt opposition.

The big weakness in the team and the reason we won't go up is our centre midfield has to up there with the poorest in the league. I feel we have no choice to introduce Tom Carroll back.

My other gripe the last few home games when the opposition have been dominating is Cooper won't change formation and system. He will just swap players like for like and hope that will do.

Even when you know, you never know?

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 17:48 - Oct 5 with 1158 viewsLeonWasGod

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 17:44 - Oct 5 by Jack_Meoff

Why don't you pair stay out of the country then?

I’m starting to wonder if that’s got something to do with it. Only missed a handful of games in the last 15 years, but we always win when I’m not there. I missed Shelvey’s wonder goal from the half way line. I missed us beating Liverpool.

If you’ll pay me to go on a tour to Cambodia or Thailand, I’ll happily stay away
Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 17:59 - Oct 5 with 1119 viewsGeoffThom

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 17:44 - Oct 5 by jojaca

We are struggling at home with current set up. Away teams are pressing us high up the pitch we are trying to play our way out like Man City and mistakes are there in abundance. When we do eventually work our way out retaining possession we have no width and pace to hurt opposition.

The big weakness in the team and the reason we won't go up is our centre midfield has to up there with the poorest in the league. I feel we have no choice to introduce Tom Carroll back.

My other gripe the last few home games when the opposition have been dominating is Cooper won't change formation and system. He will just swap players like for like and hope that will do.

It’s his subs so far that are making me look at him
Against forest you saw a bigger better side
Against reading he only need to take off Celina and bolster the mid he didn’t
Today crying out for Celina to go inside and bring on a winger and he didn’t do it
Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 19:37 - Oct 5 with 954 viewsTreforys_Jack

This obsession with playing out from the back is killing us, the opposition know we are goin to do it no matter what , so can press without fear of us changing it and bypassing them.
Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 20:05 - Oct 5 with 901 viewscmajack

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 17:59 - Oct 5 by GeoffThom

It’s his subs so far that are making me look at him
Against forest you saw a bigger better side
Against reading he only need to take off Celina and bolster the mid he didn’t
Today crying out for Celina to go inside and bring on a winger and he didn’t do it

They brought on sam vokes and scot hogan to try and win the game , after our enforced sub we brought on byers and Routledge. Routledge should have been brought on or garrick and celina moved to where dhanda was , he truly is wasted out wide. Todays result was an atrocious result . There must be better midfield players out there than what we have.
Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 21:03 - Oct 5 with 830 viewsSTID2017

Do we have any replacement full backs ?
Welsh Cap or not, Connor Roberts should be dropped.
His defensive decisions are woeful, he sloes the game down all the time and hampers the attack.
If we have any replacement then he needs a rest

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 21:09 - Oct 5 with 807 viewsbuilthjack

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 21:03 - Oct 5 by STID2017

Do we have any replacement full backs ?
Welsh Cap or not, Connor Roberts should be dropped.
His defensive decisions are woeful, he sloes the game down all the time and hampers the attack.
If we have any replacement then he needs a rest

He was poor yes. But the game changed when Bidwell came on. He doesn't mark, so Celina had to drop deeper and deeper, and we lost the balance completely.
He did get forward a bit and put a few crosses in, but as a defender Bidwell is garbage.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 21:10 - Oct 5 with 807 viewsFlashberryjack

Getting f*cked in midfield, and he takes off Fulton (at least he gets stuck in) and keeps the lightweight Dhanda on, the Stoke players must have been thrilled .

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 21:15 - Oct 5 with 798 viewsTNT

Thanks for your support guys. Fk off.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 21:30 - Oct 5 with 760 viewsSTID2017

Good,rubbish,rubbish,rubbish on 21:15 - Oct 5 by TNT

Thanks for your support guys. Fk off.

Support them through good and bad.
Today was a very bad day at the office. We are entitled to criticise such s poor performance.
If you read or heard Cooper's post match analysis he acknowledges we should have done so much better.
If you enjoyed today TNT you were probably the only one

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024