Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SC post match presser 18:00 - Oct 5 with 2179 viewsblackpooljack

Sorry can't do the link. When asked if this was becoming a worrying pattern at home he answers no today was a stand alone bad performance. Also gives the impression that once the game starts thats his job done and he wont/cant shout instructions to change our play
SC post match presser on 19:38 - Oct 5 with 1987 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If that is the case he may be a good couch but is totally out of his depth as a Manager.
SC post match presser on 19:48 - Oct 5 with 1966 viewsjacabertawe

SC post match presser on 19:38 - Oct 5 by A_Fans_Dad

If that is the case he may be a good couch but is totally out of his depth as a Manager.

Too slim and not well upholstered enough.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

SC post match presser on 19:52 - Oct 5 with 1946 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It looked obvious from the stands that Stoke had been encouraged to press our GK which we basically had no answer to. Our GK basically was forced to kick under pressure and invariably turn possession over. Desperately disappointing performance today. It was like we had no balls at all.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

SC post match presser on 01:35 - Oct 6 with 1791 viewsSTID2017

SC post match presser on 19:52 - Oct 5 by Brynmill_Jack

It looked obvious from the stands that Stoke had been encouraged to press our GK which we basically had no answer to. Our GK basically was forced to kick under pressure and invariably turn possession over. Desperately disappointing performance today. It was like we had no balls at all.

I felt it was our own lack of variety in defense, being like snails getting the ball forward and retreating more and more into our own defensive half that was our undoing.
Sorry but I don't credit a desperately poor side and a struggling manager with having the nous to beat us.
We virtually beat ourselves.
Totally inexplicable performance and no excuses for it.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

SC post match presser on 11:30 - Oct 6 with 1640 viewsclloy2

SC post match presser on 01:35 - Oct 6 by STID2017

I felt it was our own lack of variety in defense, being like snails getting the ball forward and retreating more and more into our own defensive half that was our undoing.
Sorry but I don't credit a desperately poor side and a struggling manager with having the nous to beat us.
We virtually beat ourselves.
Totally inexplicable performance and no excuses for it.

Our midfielders have no pace or power, rarely if ever, see anyone beat a man and run forward at the oppo defense, only option is usually to pass. If opposition press us hard, then passing and movement has to be spot on, which is how Barca do it. This is now more obvious when we have no real outlets out wide. Ayew and Celina are not recognised wingers. last year was great, we had James and also Dyer was performing.
Once our passing starts to go astray as it did yesterday, the midfield lose confidence, and then you see more sideways and backward passes creep in, which the opposition managers and coaching staff seize on this and they build in confidence and start to dominate play. I think Grimes is not a captain, and there are no leaders in the midfield. Something for SC to mull over in the break. That aside there were 2 or 3 players that had obvious bad days at the office yesterday which didn't help.
SC post match presser on 11:51 - Oct 6 with 1619 viewsNotLoyal

It was simply awful all over the pitch, I can't remember when Swansea City played so badly.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

SC post match presser on 12:20 - Oct 6 with 1571 viewslegoman

SC post match presser on 11:51 - Oct 6 by NotLoyal

It was simply awful all over the pitch, I can't remember when Swansea City played so badly.

Agree this 100%. When Mrs L and I left the Valley on Wednesday we both agreed the second half was one of the best performances we'd witnessed in a long time.

Quite how yesterday can have been so utterly unbelievably inept and amateurish beggars belief.

Has SC hit a wall here I wonder? He seems incapable of changing things up when the game demands it.

I for one am slightly concerned!
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 12:25]

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

SC post match presser on 12:22 - Oct 6 with 1569 viewsKGriz16

We were first one game ago, ffs! Clown.
Login to get fewer ads

SC post match presser on 12:57 - Oct 6 with 1526 viewsandrew

SC post match presser on 12:20 - Oct 6 by legoman

Agree this 100%. When Mrs L and I left the Valley on Wednesday we both agreed the second half was one of the best performances we'd witnessed in a long time.

Quite how yesterday can have been so utterly unbelievably inept and amateurish beggars belief.

Has SC hit a wall here I wonder? He seems incapable of changing things up when the game demands it.

I for one am slightly concerned!
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 12:25]

If that charlton second half was one of the best you’ve seen you probably haven’t watched us since 2003.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

SC post match presser on 14:15 - Oct 6 with 1462 viewssainthelens

I've a lovely leather recliner, I'd also struggle to see it managing the club.
SC post match presser on 14:19 - Oct 6 with 1451 viewsNotLoyal

SC post match presser on 14:15 - Oct 6 by sainthelens

I've a lovely leather recliner, I'd also struggle to see it managing the club.

Kevin Cullis 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024