Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen 18:30 - Oct 5 with 4717 viewsJackfath

Damn, I wish he was our player.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Joe Allen on 18:37 - Oct 5 with 3389 viewsdickythorpe

Looks to dominate doesn't he? He's got a lot more dog since leaving us.
We're too nice and get bullied.

We aren't rated by opposition teams/fans that highly due to our lack of aggression
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 18:37]
Joe Allen on 18:40 - Oct 5 with 3367 viewstheloneranger

That's the type of midfield player we've been trying to find for a very long time.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Joe Allen on 18:41 - Oct 5 with 3354 viewsskettyparkherbert

Joe Allen on 18:37 - Oct 5 by dickythorpe

Looks to dominate doesn't he? He's got a lot more dog since leaving us.
We're too nice and get bullied.

We aren't rated by opposition teams/fans that highly due to our lack of aggression
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 18:37]

Him and his midfield colleagues had a stroll in the park today against a very fragile and feeble swans midfield.

I would have him back here tomorrow, exactly what we are missing.
Joe Allen on 18:50 - Oct 5 with 3307 views34dfgdf54

Levels to this game unfortunately and he’s levels above anyone we have in there. No shame in that.
Joe Allen on 18:58 - Oct 5 with 3275 viewsDrGonzo

He won't play an easier game all season. Dominated Fulton, Dhanda and our captain.
Joe Allen on 19:00 - Oct 5 with 3266 viewsYossarian

Joe Allen on 18:58 - Oct 5 by DrGonzo

He won't play an easier game all season. Dominated Fulton, Dhanda and our captain.

This. The Manager has a difficult decision to make- but he MUST make it. He’s got to drop Grimes or take the captaincy from him . Very good last season. Abysmal this season.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Joe Allen on 19:05 - Oct 5 with 3221 viewsProfessor

Best player today by a country mile.
Our midfield let down our defence and Ayew or Baston who worked hard.

Either VdH or even Ayew ( who has some dog) would be a better captain
Joe Allen on 19:17 - Oct 5 with 3156 viewsjacabertawe

Joe absolutely bossed our midfield. MOTM for me.
Any chance of getting him back in January?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen on 19:24 - Oct 5 with 3122 viewsmonmouth

I'm not being churlish because Joe had a great game, but Sooty could have bossed our midfield today. Presumably Joe has been garbage all season (Stoke fans, not me) because other teams have actually tried to play against him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Joe Allen on 19:37 - Oct 5 with 3059 viewspencoedjack

The worst non signing the club never made.

How the fuk our Joe is playing for Stoke still baffles me.

I’m a massive fan.
Joe Allen on 19:39 - Oct 5 with 3044 viewswaynekerr55

Joe Allen on 19:37 - Oct 5 by pencoedjack

I’m a massive fan.

That's what happens when you have someone playing real life Championship Manager in charge of recruitment, unfortunately

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Joe Allen on 19:57 - Oct 5 with 2975 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bollocks all of you. This was his only good performance of the season and he raised his game because it was us. He’s sh*t now, we didn’t make life difficult for hi at alll. If only for a Bodde time to have kicked the bearded little tw@t into orbit. C*nt

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Joe Allen on 19:59 - Oct 5 with 2968 viewsJackfath

Joe Allen on 19:57 - Oct 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Bollocks all of you. This was his only good performance of the season and he raised his game because it was us. He’s sh*t now, we didn’t make life difficult for hi at alll. If only for a Bodde time to have kicked the bearded little tw@t into orbit. C*nt

Has he shagged your wife?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Joe Allen on 20:03 - Oct 5 with 2948 viewsjacabertawe

Did your GP tell you to come off your medication?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Joe Allen on 20:07 - Oct 5 with 2926 viewsPentyrchJack

If you think Joe was shite today you were either not at the game or you were there and know jackshite about football. He taught us a lesson in movement, energy and purpose.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Joe Allen on 20:27 - Oct 5 with 2861 viewslifelong

Joe Allen on 19:59 - Oct 5 by Jackfath

Has he shagged your wife?

Brynmill doesn’t like anything Welsh.
Joe Allen on 21:40 - Oct 5 with 2705 viewsJBT95

Joe Allen on 21:50 - Oct 5 with 2667 viewsOneill_77

If I was Chairman I would ask the Sporting Director to go get his prodigy. Simplz.

Unequivocally ran the show, in our Swansea way.

FFS, hey.
Joe Allen on 21:54 - Oct 5 with 2652 viewsLandore_Jack

Jeez, the Joe Allen boat sailed a long time ago. Get over it mun.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 21:54]

#backtojack

Joe Allen on 21:54 - Oct 5 with 2651 viewsFlashberryjack

Joe Allen on 18:58 - Oct 5 by DrGonzo

My 12 year old football playing grandson could dominate Dhanda.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Joe Allen on 22:08 - Oct 5 with 2619 viewsThrasher6

Is this the same Joe Allen....who has been slagged off by Stoke fans as being part of the reason why they are bottom of the league....ermm..yes he is...he played well today....but not at all for most of Stoke's season. Take the goggles off please everybody....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Joe Allen on 22:17 - Oct 5 with 2581 viewsBadlands

Dirty ba$$$$$$d should have been red carded.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joe Allen on 22:48 - Oct 5 with 2527 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Allen on 19:37 - Oct 5 by pencoedjack

I’m a massive fan.

I’m a massive fan.

Joey Allen was outstanding today.

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Allen on 23:51 - Oct 5 with 2464 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joe Allen on 20:07 - Oct 5 by PentyrchJack

If you think Joe was shite today you were either not at the game or you were there and know jackshite about football. He taught us a lesson in movement, energy and purpose.

I don't think he was sh*t today, if you could read what I wrote I said he'd been sh*t all season and raised his game against us. His last performance for Wales was an absolute joke and people on here think he should still be playing for us? Cretins.

We gave the game and possession to Stoke all day, God help us when Cardiff come here as they will do exactly the same.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Joe Allen on 00:11 - Oct 6 with 2441 viewsfrancos16

Just returned from Oz , first time at Liberty for over 6 months . Joe Allen absolutely ran the show from start to finish. In a different league to what we can offer ( that said he’s 70k per week )We will at best finish top
ten if today is a decent gauge of our ability . We had no width against a side that’s won twice since January 2019. Realityhas today just sunk in . We are miles off being a realistic threat in this league
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024