Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fairly obvious problem... 21:53 - Oct 5 with 974 viewsThrasher6

We've played pretty much the same team since the start of the season. I think they are a little jaded to say the least. They are also now predictable....because opposing teams know exactly what to expect.
Time for change. Drop a few....bring in a few....and start to be less predictable. Come on Cooper...your first real test as a manager..
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 21:59]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Fairly obvious problem... on 21:59 - Oct 5 with 952 viewsSwanseaman

I think similar, better off rotating the players. Bring Peterson in get him in games, yes we will probably be worse for some games, but players getting tired out, makes the player a worse player and possible worse than rotating him with someone not as good, but who has more energy and fight in them.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Fairly obvious problem... on 23:11 - Oct 5 with 839 viewsjojaca

Fairly obvious problem... on 21:59 - Oct 5 by Swanseaman

I think similar, better off rotating the players. Bring Peterson in get him in games, yes we will probably be worse for some games, but players getting tired out, makes the player a worse player and possible worse than rotating him with someone not as good, but who has more energy and fight in them.

Tired after 11 games..........

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024