Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just an observation, we all have them. 14:22 - Oct 6 with 1492 viewsNotLoyal

This is what I saw yesterday ...Win the ball or receive the ball in midfield, play it back to Grimes, then forward to Dhanda who is too weak to control the ball, back to Rodon, hoof to the striker who rarely wins a header, square to Roberts, to VDH, to Bidwell, up to Celina who does too much, loses the ball, win possession through Ayew, plays a decent square ball, Fulton plays it backwards to a defender who passes to woodman who can’t pass out because the Stoke under 11 coach has told Nathan Jones we block passes out from the opposition keeper on a Sunday morning by setting up like this.

Cooper does nothing to change this and it’s a feature of the second half, Marsh tells woodman to knock the ball long, on six occasions he gives the ball to the opposition and on other occasions we don’t retain possession due to weak play. This pattern continues until eventually Stoke see how poor we are and pressurise an under performing VDH resulting in a winning goal.

This is the game I watched yesterday.

This is what I think about football in Swansea ...
I don’t care what Cooper says but whatever happened yesterday must never happen again.
I have no expectations of any player at the club I don’t admire, deludedly iconise or worship any person at my club. They are overpaid in my opinion and always have been. They show no loyalty or commitment to the city and give very little back.

It’s only football but it seems to matter to us all, so the least I expect is a commitment on the pitch like the one they get off it. People spend everything they have watching these people in our clubs shirt, they go without, save and travel endlessly and yes at times some of them die in any manner of situations.

We all get up every day for work, the days are long and often cold, nobody massages my body, I don’t have one to one physio and intensive treatment by way of the very best equipment. Nobody lays my work clothes out or is employed to wash them, clean them and lay them out again. I pay for my clothes, these players rarely dip in to their pockets for anything.

Ok, I’m not privileged enough to be that person but I can assure you I am the reason they are, as are you. All I ask is that they recognise this and put a shift in, if I don’t things go wrong, if they don’t it’s forgotten two days later.

It’s a privilege for them to play for my club, as it is to watch them play.
Commitment costs nothing, not a penny, so I’m wondering at times why something that is free seems to be an issue. But of course there is next week or the next game, win and we rejoice and the supporters sing a variety of names in unison.

And all that I’ve put on here is forgotten.
Until next time.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Just an observation, we all have them. on 14:48 - Oct 6 with 1419 viewsjackrmee

Very true and very well said.

There were a few shifts put in yesterday I thought though.

Fulton, as I said earlier, at least tried.
Bidwell when he came on put some effort in.
Connor did a lot of running.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Just an observation, we all have them. on 14:53 - Oct 6 with 1413 viewsGeoffThom

Honest observation
Just an observation, we all have them. on 15:02 - Oct 6 with 1399 viewspencoedjack

Excellent post Loyal 👍
Just an observation, we all have them. on 15:11 - Oct 6 with 1382 viewsdickythorpe

Great post.
The issue I had yesterday was we were out- competed.
Stoke bottom of the table really played for each other and were dogged.
We looked nowhere near a top half side and players went missing. Tactically poor as well.
Just an observation, we all have them. on 15:15 - Oct 6 with 1375 viewsjojaca

I don't mind losing the odd home game, but the big concern is that we are not dominating these games. Every home game this season bar Birmingham has been 50/50.

I was hoping Cooper was going to evolve Potter's hard work last season, but I ain't seeing it at the moment. I just see us slipping to mid table. We don't look a top end team despite the league table reading.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 15:16]

Even when you know, you never know?

Just an observation, we all have them. on 15:17 - Oct 6 with 1366 viewsFireboy2

I do hope SC peruses this site as there are some great posts with great observations.

Alas there is alot of sh!te as well.
Just an observation, we all have them. on 15:39 - Oct 6 with 1332 viewsTimTtam

Just an observation, we all have them. on 15:17 - Oct 6 by Fireboy2

I do hope SC peruses this site as there are some great posts with great observations.

Alas there is alot of sh!te as well.

Don't worry, he does. Brynmill_Jack told him to start Dhanda against Charlton, and I told him to bring on Wilmot as a sub. He did both

Alright Coops. Time to implement the risky 3-3-3-1 formation

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Just an observation, we all have them. on 18:00 - Oct 6 with 1179 viewsTreforys_Jack

Prob the thoughts of many of us. Spot on fair play.
Login to get fewer ads

Just an observation, we all have them. on 18:06 - Oct 6 with 1162 viewsladyjack

Nice heartfelt post.
Just an observation, we all have them. on 18:48 - Oct 6 with 1085 viewsandrew

What happened is he won’t play wingers.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Just an observation, we all have them. on 19:40 - Oct 6 with 1005 viewsLeonWasGod

This is really about the massage isn’t it?
Just an observation, we all have them. on 21:51 - Oct 6 with 886 viewsbuilthjack

Decent post Loyal. But how the fck did you get to Monmouth for 6pm ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Just an observation on 06:08 - Oct 7 with 680 viewsdameedna

Fair comment. This is Stoke. They are in a false position. The league is a tight affair. Another narrow loss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024