Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts 17:39 - Oct 7 with 8083 viewsattila_the_hun

The fact that Gary Glitter is at number 67 on itunes after his song was used in The Joker movie is enough to stop me going to see the film. It's 2019 and the years biggest film is lining a pedo's pockets

"I'm Free"

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 17:53 - Oct 7 with 6044 viewsjojaca

I'm looking forward to watching this. A Gary Glitter song is not going to put me off.

Even when you know, you never know?

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:05 - Oct 7 with 6027 viewsdickythorpe

It's supposed to be rubbish
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:14 - Oct 7 with 6018 viewsMrSwerve

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:05 - Oct 7 by dickythorpe

Yeah I’ve heard the same.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:16 - Oct 7 with 6017 viewsattila_the_hun

hope so

"I'm Free"

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:26 - Oct 7 with 6004 viewshobo

No, the people buying the song are getting him back in the charts
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:33 - Oct 7 with 5978 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mixed reviews I’ve read but the majority positive. I’m looking forward to seeing it.

Poll: Tory leader

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:36 - Oct 7 with 5981 viewsHighjack

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:26 - Oct 7 by hobo

Not sure how iTunes works but is it possible the people buying the song are from other countries and don’t know who Mr Glitter is and what a massive nonce he is?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:46 - Oct 7 with 5959 viewssherpajacob

Led Zepplin albums still sell in their millions.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:49 - Oct 7 with 5957 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's allegedly rubbish because critics project PC bs all over it.

One review I saw slated it because they "should have focused more upon somebody mentally ill not getting the treatment they deserved".

FFS, it's not a fvcking documentary nor is it canon. It's one of very many disparate Joker origin stories...
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:06 - Oct 7 with 5847 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:49 - Oct 7 by bluey_the_blue

It's allegedly rubbish because critics project PC bs all over it.

One review I saw slated it because they "should have focused more upon somebody mentally ill not getting the treatment they deserved".

FFS, it's not a fvcking documentary nor is it canon. It's one of very many disparate Joker origin stories...

Oh come on, come on!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:14 - Oct 7 with 5841 viewsbluey_the_blue

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:06 - Oct 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh come on, come on!

Arf!

People complaining about the film overall are generally those who think of Joker as being the Cesar Romero depiction from the old Batman TV series, who know fvck all of Joker/Batman... christ, they'd have a stroke reading the Killing Joke graphic novel.
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:18 - Oct 7 with 5837 viewsJFSwan

I thought it was excellent
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:26 - Oct 7 with 5806 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:14 - Oct 7 by bluey_the_blue

Arf!

People complaining about the film overall are generally those who think of Joker as being the Cesar Romero depiction from the old Batman TV series, who know fvck all of Joker/Batman... christ, they'd have a stroke reading the Killing Joke graphic novel.

The Cesar Romero Joker was fabulous, just as the Burgess Meredith Penguin incarnation. Bat shark repellent!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:32 - Oct 7 with 5803 viewsbluey_the_blue

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:26 - Oct 7 by Brynmill_Jack

The Cesar Romero Joker was fabulous, just as the Burgess Meredith Penguin incarnation. Bat shark repellent!

Cheesy as fvck but a guilty pleasure, sure.

Batman was always a dark character. DCEU has generally focused too many characters into that dark area - Shazam! aside.
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:42 - Oct 7 with 5796 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't get me wrong (and I hope the fleas of a thousand camels invade his crotch until he curls his toes up) but Rock and Roll Christmas was always my favourite xmas tune back in the day...
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 20:42]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:05 - Oct 7 with 5756 viewsProfessor

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:32 - Oct 7 by bluey_the_blue

Cheesy as fvck but a guilty pleasure, sure.

Batman was always a dark character. DCEU has generally focused too many characters into that dark area - Shazam! aside.

Overly earnest and boring is the problem with most of the DCRU films. Shazam is great fun though
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:10 - Oct 7 with 5743 viewsbluey_the_blue

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:05 - Oct 7 by Professor

Overly earnest and boring is the problem with most of the DCRU films. Shazam is great fun though

Yeah, it suits Batman given the character / mythos, but ever character... ehhhh.... MCU got the tone perfect.
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:18 - Oct 7 with 5728 viewsjackrmee

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:26 - Oct 7 by hobo

Maybe they don't know who Glitter is?
Young people etc.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:32 - Oct 7 with 5711 viewsHighjack

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:18 - Oct 7 by jackrmee

Maybe they don't know who Glitter is?
Young people etc.

Statistically speaking the younger you are the more likely you’re gonna know who Gary Glitter is and what position he prefers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 07:44 - Oct 8 with 5543 viewsattila_the_hun

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:36 - Oct 7 by Highjack

Not sure how iTunes works but is it possible the people buying the song are from other countries and don’t know who Mr Glitter is and what a massive nonce he is?

no it's the UK itunes chart and he's currently in the top 50, the British are putting a jailed scumbag in the charts

"I'm Free"

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 08:18 - Oct 8 with 5521 viewsLohengrin

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:26 - Oct 7 by Brynmill_Jack

It must have been a baby Basking Shark. It didn’t even ladder his tights, mun!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 08:24 - Oct 8 with 5517 viewsLohengrin

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 07:44 - Oct 8 by attila_the_hun

no it's the UK itunes chart and he's currently in the top 50, the British are putting a jailed scumbag in the charts

How do these charts work, do you know? Is it just a case of people maybe logging on to Amazon and cherry-picking two or three songs from the film soundtrack that may have caught their ear and downloading them?

I’m guessing you wouldn’t have to shift a lot of units to make it to the top 100 these days.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 11:15 - Oct 8 with 5459 viewsjackrmee

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 11:51 - Oct 8 with 5437 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 13:32 - Oct 8 with 5406 viewsHighjack

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 11:15 - Oct 8 by jackrmee

When she wrote into Jim’ll fix it asking to be a singer I bet she didn’t expect to end up as a backing dancer the poor girl.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024