Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts 17:39 - Oct 7 with 1496 viewsattila_the_hun

The fact that Gary Glitter is at number 67 on itunes after his song was used in The Joker movie is enough to stop me going to see the film. It's 2019 and the years biggest film is lining a pedo's pockets

"I'm Free"

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 13:46 - Oct 8 with 345 viewsElward

Currently 9.0/10 on IMDB and for good reason too (in my opinion). I thoroughly enjoyed Joaquin Phoenix's take on the Joker and can see why he is 1 of the favourites to be tipped for an Oscar for the performance. As an origin story of someone from DC and someone who has played many roles in Batman films it was marvellous to see how it played out. Also Phoenix's acting was that believable it left my Mr's feeling rather uneasy through a lot of the film. The 15 certificate rating could be questioned as it does have a truly deep bad vibe through a lot of it and how real mental illnesses can escalate as ultimately it shows how 1 man can be pushed into a descent of madness if triggered.

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 14:00 - Oct 8 with 316 viewsDarran

Great song though. He did have some good songs for the time,Glam Rock was a great era.
Be honest though the bloke should have had the big injection a long time ago,dirty pedo prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 15:19 - Oct 8 with 295 viewsbluey_the_blue

Just seen it, stunning film, that's an oscar winning performance.
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:18 - Oct 8 with 220 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 15:19 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

Just seen it, stunning film, that's an oscar winning performance.

Dark sad harrowing film .

Reminded me of the uk .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:22 - Oct 8 with 216 viewsbluey_the_blue

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:18 - Oct 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

Dark sad harrowing film .

Reminded me of the uk .

It's not a documentary, Tommy.

The point is, you don't know what is and isn't real in the movie. That's deliberate, Joker origin stories have always been shrouded in obfuscation...
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:25 - Oct 8 with 213 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:22 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

The point is, you don't know what is and isn't real in the movie. That's deliberate, Joker origin stories have always been shrouded in obfuscation...

No sh!t Sherlock

Facking idiot

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:27 - Oct 8 with 206 viewsexiledclaseboy

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:22 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

I can help here. None of it’s real. And I haven’t seen the film yet.

Poll: Tory leader

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:30 - Oct 8 with 209 viewsbluey_the_blue

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:25 - Oct 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

No sh!t Sherlock

Facking idiot

Calm down, sunshine...
Login to get fewer ads

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 17:32 - Oct 9 with 140 viewsNotLoyal

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:46 - Oct 7 by sherpajacob

Led Zepplin albums still sell in their millions.

And The Who.

No I didn't invent the tit wÁnk you stupid fcking twát Oh ... Shhhhh, yes it's me, I think I really p1ssed that bloke from Aberdare off. Don't tell him.
Poll: It's European election day, whose ya voting for ?

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 17:33 - Oct 9 with 136 viewsNotLoyal

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:42 - Oct 7 by Swanjaxs

Don't get me wrong (and I hope the fleas of a thousand camels invade his crotch until he curls his toes up) but Rock and Roll Christmas was always my favourite xmas tune back in the day...
[Post edited 7 Oct 20:42]

I love 'behind the green door'

No I didn't invent the tit wÁnk you stupid fcking twát Oh ... Shhhhh, yes it's me, I think I really p1ssed that bloke from Aberdare off. Don't tell him.
Poll: It's European election day, whose ya voting for ?

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:13 - Oct 9 with 105 viewsWarwickHunt

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 08:18 - Oct 8 by Lohengrin

It must have been a baby Basking Shark. It didn’t even ladder his tights, mun!

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:17 - Oct 9 with 102 viewsLohengrin

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:13 - Oct 9 by WarwickHunt

What the Hell have I just watched?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019