Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts 17:39 - Oct 7 with 8078 viewsattila_the_hun

The fact that Gary Glitter is at number 67 on itunes after his song was used in The Joker movie is enough to stop me going to see the film. It's 2019 and the years biggest film is lining a pedo's pockets

"I'm Free"

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 13:46 - Oct 8 with 2007 viewsElward

Currently 9.0/10 on IMDB and for good reason too (in my opinion). I thoroughly enjoyed Joaquin Phoenix's take on the Joker and can see why he is 1 of the favourites to be tipped for an Oscar for the performance. As an origin story of someone from DC and someone who has played many roles in Batman films it was marvellous to see how it played out. Also Phoenix's acting was that believable it left my Mr's feeling rather uneasy through a lot of the film. The 15 certificate rating could be questioned as it does have a truly deep bad vibe through a lot of it and how real mental illnesses can escalate as ultimately it shows how 1 man can be pushed into a descent of madness if triggered.
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 14:00 - Oct 8 with 1972 viewsDarran

Great song though. He did have some good songs for the time,Glam Rock was a great era.
Be honest though the bloke should have had the big injection a long time ago,dirty pedo prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 15:19 - Oct 8 with 1957 viewsbluey_the_blue

Just seen it, stunning film, that's an oscar winning performance.
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:18 - Oct 8 with 1882 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 15:19 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

Just seen it, stunning film, that's an oscar winning performance.

Dark sad harrowing film .

Reminded me of the uk .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:22 - Oct 8 with 1878 viewsbluey_the_blue

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:18 - Oct 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

Dark sad harrowing film .

Reminded me of the uk .

It's not a documentary, Tommy.

The point is, you don't know what is and isn't real in the movie. That's deliberate, Joker origin stories have always been shrouded in obfuscation...
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:25 - Oct 8 with 1875 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:22 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

The point is, you don't know what is and isn't real in the movie. That's deliberate, Joker origin stories have always been shrouded in obfuscation...

No sh!t Sherlock

Facking idiot

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:27 - Oct 8 with 1865 viewsexiledclaseboy

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:22 - Oct 8 by bluey_the_blue

I can help here. None of it’s real. And I haven’t seen the film yet.

Poll: Tory leader

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:30 - Oct 8 with 1871 viewsbluey_the_blue

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:25 - Oct 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

No sh!t Sherlock

Facking idiot

Calm down, sunshine...
Login to get fewer ads

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 17:32 - Oct 9 with 1802 viewsNotLoyal

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 18:46 - Oct 7 by sherpajacob

Led Zepplin albums still sell in their millions.

And The Who.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 17:33 - Oct 9 with 1798 viewsNotLoyal

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:42 - Oct 7 by Swanjaxs

Don't get me wrong (and I hope the fleas of a thousand camels invade his crotch until he curls his toes up) but Rock and Roll Christmas was always my favourite xmas tune back in the day...
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 20:42]

I love 'behind the green door'

OK I've changed it.

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:13 - Oct 9 with 1764 viewsWarwickHunt

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 08:18 - Oct 8 by Lohengrin

It must have been a baby Basking Shark. It didn’t even ladder his tights, mun!

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:17 - Oct 9 with 1764 viewsLohengrin

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:13 - Oct 9 by WarwickHunt

What the Hell have I just watched?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 19:59 - Oct 21 with 1648 viewsDarran

One of the best films I’ve ever seen. 10/10 without a doubt.

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:19 - Oct 21 with 1628 viewsVetchfielder

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 19:59 - Oct 21 by Darran

That scene on the steps will become iconic in cinema history.

Lots more memorable scenes in that film though - lots more.

I saw it yesterday at 12.30 in the afternoon which is a bit weird in itself and I felt weird coming out after it.

I can't say I enjoyed it as such but it an astonishing and memorable film and I'd watch it again.

Phoenix's performance is as deserving of an Oscar as I have ever seen. Fckng remarkable and amazing. I think he was in every scene of that film.

I can't stop singing the Gary Glitter song either. Top tune that was and what an inspired choice for that scene.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:23 - Oct 21 with 1617 viewsDarran

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:19 - Oct 21 by Vetchfielder

That scene on the steps will become iconic in cinema history.

Lots more memorable scenes in that film though - lots more.

I saw it yesterday at 12.30 in the afternoon which is a bit weird in itself and I felt weird coming out after it.

I can't say I enjoyed it as such but it an astonishing and memorable film and I'd watch it again.

Phoenix's performance is as deserving of an Oscar as I have ever seen. Fckng remarkable and amazing. I think he was in every scene of that film.

I can't stop singing the Gary Glitter song either. Top tune that was and what an inspired choice for that scene.

I read somewhere yesterday that they’re thinking of changing the Glitter song for DVD release.

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:36 - Oct 21 with 1603 viewsVetchfielder

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:23 - Oct 21 by Darran

I read somewhere yesterday that they’re thinking of changing the Glitter song for DVD release.

I think that would be ridiculous Darran - that's such an integral part to the scene - that's art.

This article below says he's not getting any royalties, so I don't see the harm personally.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/oct/15/gary-glitter-joker-royalties

Proud to have been one of the 231

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:47 - Oct 21 with 1597 viewsjojaca

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 19:59 - Oct 21 by Darran

I agree, one of the best films I have seen.

PC culture gone mad, how the guy from the guardian reviewed this 2 stars out of 5.

Even when you know, you never know?

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 13:36 - Oct 24 with 1536 viewsNotLoyal

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:47 - Oct 21 by jojaca

I agree, one of the best films I have seen.

PC culture gone mad, how the guy from the guardian reviewed this 2 stars out of 5.

Because he’s a complete cünt.

OK I've changed it.

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 16:48 - Oct 24 with 1508 viewsLohengrin

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 13:36 - Oct 24 by NotLoyal

Because he’s a complete cünt.

You may be on to something there.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 19:28 - Oct 24 with 1480 viewsGroo

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 21:17 - Oct 9 by Lohengrin

What the Hell have I just watched?

My wife's Japanese and she occasionally slips on the R/L thing.

The number of times she's cooked us lice for lunch.

Groo does what Groo does best

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 19:41 - Oct 24 with 1465 viewsjedijack

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 13:46 - Oct 8 by Elward

Currently 9.0/10 on IMDB and for good reason too (in my opinion). I thoroughly enjoyed Joaquin Phoenix's take on the Joker and can see why he is 1 of the favourites to be tipped for an Oscar for the performance. As an origin story of someone from DC and someone who has played many roles in Batman films it was marvellous to see how it played out. Also Phoenix's acting was that believable it left my Mr's feeling rather uneasy through a lot of the film. The 15 certificate rating could be questioned as it does have a truly deep bad vibe through a lot of it and how real mental illnesses can escalate as ultimately it shows how 1 man can be pushed into a descent of madness if triggered.

Loved it. Certain Oscar for Phoenix if there is any justice in the world.
My mother watched it on my recommendation but wasn't fussed due to it making her feel uncomfortable. The acting being so good it reminded her a little too much of a schizophrenic relative.
Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 22:26 - Oct 25 with 1399 viewscentrestandswan

"He sold his royalties years ago, so he doesn't get any money from the film, but the director obviously included it to be a provocative tw@t. You can remove the earworm by warping it into the Doctor Who theme."

From the well informed Guardian newspaper.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Joker is getting a n*nce back in the charts on 20:05 - Jan 13 with 1217 viewsexiledclaseboy

Finally got around to seeing this. Very good film - not 11 Oscar nominations good but very good nonetheless. Blatant rip off of (or homage to, if you prefer) Taxi Driver mind. But none the worse for it.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024