Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? 18:40 - Oct 7 with 8624 viewsladyjack

Can Trump and America be trusted ?
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 00:03 - Oct 10 with 1121 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 00:05 - Oct 10 with 1119 viewstheloneranger

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 00:24 - Oct 10 with 1116 viewsHumpty

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 00:05 - Oct 10 by theloneranger

Saw a post somewhere else and they mentioned this. I assumed it was a joke. I should know better by now.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 07:22 - Oct 10 with 1066 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Does anyone expect anything different from the lunatics in the USA .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 07:29 - Oct 10 with 1063 viewsHighjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 07:22 - Oct 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

They get criticised for policing the world and meddling in all sorts of conflicts and they get pelters for pulling out. They had no right to be there in the first place. This is exactly the sort of thing the UN were set up for but as usual they are nowhere to be seen.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 08:47 - Oct 10 with 1023 viewsPegojack

I understand Trump has justified his actions by saying the Kurds were not at Normandy helping the US forces.
Quite right, Donald. I just saw a film on TV about the Alamo and the fecking Kurds weren't there either. Feck 'em.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:12 - Oct 10 with 1011 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 07:22 - Oct 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

I do.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:35 - Oct 10 with 994 viewsLeonWasGod

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 08:47 - Oct 10 by Pegojack

I understand Trump has justified his actions by saying the Kurds were not at Normandy helping the US forces.
Quite right, Donald. I just saw a film on TV about the Alamo and the fecking Kurds weren't there either. Feck 'em.

Lazy feckers ain't they. I can't understand why people are defending the Kurds, especially if you're Welsh as where the feck were they when Owain Glyn Dwr needed them? Eh?

As if we needed any more evidence that Trump is an idiot.
Login to get fewer ads

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:47 - Oct 10 with 987 viewsLeonWasGod

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:12 - Oct 10 by Lohengrin

I do.

Yes, in that context I think we all expect more them Loh. Best not hold our breaths though eh?
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:54 - Oct 10 with 982 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:47 - Oct 10 by LeonWasGod

Yes, in that context I think we all expect more them Loh. Best not hold our breaths though eh?

This won’t stand, he won’t be there much longer.

I’ve no reason to think that Capitol Hill is anything other than a replica of the Westminster hive of deviousness and bartering but the Pentagon is different.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:05 - Oct 10 with 964 viewscontroversial_jack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 07:29 - Oct 10 by Highjack

They get criticised for policing the world and meddling in all sorts of conflicts and they get pelters for pulling out. They had no right to be there in the first place. This is exactly the sort of thing the UN were set up for but as usual they are nowhere to be seen.

Regime changing isn't policing
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:07 - Oct 10 with 961 viewsHighjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:05 - Oct 10 by controversial_jack

Regime changing isn't policing

Exactly.

It’s all gone to shit over there since the heroic and noble Tony Blair stopped being peace ambassador.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:09 - Oct 10 with 958 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:07 - Oct 10 by Highjack

Exactly.

It’s all gone to shit over there since the heroic and noble Tony Blair stopped being peace ambassador.

Ha!

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:13 - Oct 10 with 944 viewstheloneranger

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:54 - Oct 10 by Lohengrin

This won’t stand, he won’t be there much longer.

I’ve no reason to think that Capitol Hill is anything other than a replica of the Westminster hive of deviousness and bartering but the Pentagon is different.

Loh, don't bet on him not winning a second term. I mean FFS, think of George W Bush.

If only I'd listened to my friends in the US when Trump announced his campaign in August 2015. They told me then, "There's only one winner, lump on" ... He was 25/1.

He was still 5/1, just before the results started to appear in November 2016.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:16 - Oct 10 with 947 viewsHighjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:13 - Oct 10 by theloneranger

Loh, don't bet on him not winning a second term. I mean FFS, think of George W Bush.

If only I'd listened to my friends in the US when Trump announced his campaign in August 2015. They told me then, "There's only one winner, lump on" ... He was 25/1.

If it’s Biden, you’d imagine Trump would win again. Giant Douche vs Turd sandwich yet again.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:21 - Oct 10 with 939 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:13 - Oct 10 by theloneranger

I don’t know? Back in 2016 he was saying what every industrial worker in the western world wanted to hear.

Many of these same people must now be wondering just how much damage is this fool capable of inflicting? I may be naive but I believe that most folk do have an innate sense of right and wrong.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:22 - Oct 10 with 937 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:16 - Oct 10 by Highjack

If it’s Biden, you’d imagine Trump would win again. Giant Douche vs Turd sandwich yet again.

Which crook would you prefer? What a choice, eh?

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:29 - Oct 10 with 930 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 07:29 - Oct 10 by Highjack

Indeed true

However put things in place before you allow women (who were actually fighting isis )and their children to get slaughtered .

How is his trump towers doing in Istanbul!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:31 - Oct 10 with 928 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:29 - Oct 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed true

However put things in place before you allow women (who were actually fighting isis )and their children to get slaughtered .

How is his trump towers doing in Istanbul!

Poetic justice if the Kurds bomb it.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:44 - Oct 10 with 921 viewsladyjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:54 - Oct 10 with 903 viewsHighjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:44 - Oct 10 by ladyjack

Just threaten to send Carolyn Harries over there. There’d be an immediate ceasefire.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:55 - Oct 10 with 900 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:44 - Oct 10 by ladyjack

Let’s be honest here, Tramp, her interest in the region begins and ends with parroting the PKK, or perhaps more accurately the TKEP line.

Let’s not try and make hers a disinterested intervention. That won’t wash with anybody with even a modicum of apprehension.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 11:04 - Oct 10 with 889 viewsHighjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:55 - Oct 10 by Lohengrin

Let’s be honest here, Tramp, her interest in the region begins and ends with parroting the PKK, or perhaps more accurately the TKEP line.

Let’s not try and make hers a disinterested intervention. That won’t wash with anybody with even a modicum of apprehension.

As the cruise missile heads through their front window at least they can be glad they’ve got Leanne’s solidarity.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 11:41 - Oct 10 with 865 viewsPegojack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:35 - Oct 10 by LeonWasGod

Lazy feckers ain't they. I can't understand why people are defending the Kurds, especially if you're Welsh as where the feck were they when Owain Glyn Dwr needed them? Eh?

As if we needed any more evidence that Trump is an idiot.

I think he's clinically insane and there are many respected commentators saying the same thing.

In deference to long suffering PS readers, I won't indulge in tedious cutting and pasting or website links. If you want more, just Google 'Trump's mental health'.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 11:52]
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 11:54 - Oct 10 with 852 viewslondonlisa2001

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:21 - Oct 10 by Lohengrin

I don’t know? Back in 2016 he was saying what every industrial worker in the western world wanted to hear.

Many of these same people must now be wondering just how much damage is this fool capable of inflicting? I may be naive but I believe that most folk do have an innate sense of right and wrong.

Most of his supporters simply don’t give a sh*t.

It was obvious in 2016 that he is a complete psychopath, his attacks on women and other groups didn’t put off his supporters then. Why on earth would they care about the Kurds?

They’ll only care when he comes for them. Guess what, it’ll be too late.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024