Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? 18:40 - Oct 7 with 8583 viewsladyjack

Can Trump and America be trusted ?
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 18:41 - Oct 7 with 3517 viewsmonmouth

Yes, the scummy shitheads.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 18:45 - Oct 7 with 3506 viewsHighjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 18:41 - Oct 7 by monmouth

Yes, the scummy shitheads.

The Kurds aren’t that bad.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 19:04 - Oct 7 with 3481 viewsladyjack

Are those tweets real ?
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 19:09 - Oct 7 with 3473 viewsdickythorpe

Lemon curd
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:26 - Oct 7 with 3354 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 19:04 - Oct 7 by ladyjack

Are those tweets real ?

As bizarre as it appears I’m afraid they are.

He’s completely insane.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:42 - Oct 7 with 3327 viewsJonathans_coat

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 19:04 - Oct 7 by ladyjack

Are those tweets real ?

“I, in my great and unmatched wisdom”

No doubt in my mind that he genuinely believes this.

That aside, the Pentagon seem to be denying this is even happening, so seems to be a case of Trump trying to personally command the US military and conduct foreign policy via Twitter, on a whim.

Someone call a nurse, the President has 5hat himself on the internet again!
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 22:51]
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:20 - Oct 8 with 3228 viewsladyjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:32 - Oct 8 with 3209 viewsLohengrin

Unbelievable!

Login to get fewer ads

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:05 - Oct 8 with 3138 viewsAce_Jack

Screeching about face
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 21:20 - Oct 8 with 3057 viewsHumpty

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:32 - Oct 8 by Lohengrin

Unbelievable!

Trump gave an interview to Breitbart when he was running for President in 2015. He was interviewed by that nice Mr Bannon.

He was asked how he would deal with Syria and Turkey if he was President.

Bannon: What is your plan in prosecuting this war as commander in chief of the United States? If you're elected president in prosecuting the war, what do you do with Turkey? Is Turkey a reliable partner? I know they are a NATO ally. Are they a reliable partner?

Trump: Well I also have, I have a little conflict of interest because I have a major, major building in Istanbul and it's a tremendously successful job. It's called Trump Towers -- two towers instead of one, not the usual one, it's two.

Audio here: https://factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-interview-steve-bannon-breitbart-decem

So there we have it. Straight from the stable genius horse's mouth. As President of the US, when dealing with conflict in arguably the most sensitive region in the world, he would take into consideration what effect his decision would have on his personal financial interests.

As you say. Unbelievable.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 21:40 - Oct 8 with 3045 viewsPentyrchJack

I think it's worse than abondoning. For me it's an act of betrayal. As well as being on the front line in the war against Al Qaeda and the so called Islamic State, the Peshmerga have done their bit for the US and the western world in the war on terror:

In 2003, during the Iraq War, Peshmerga were said to have played a key role in the mission to capture Saddam Hussein.In 2004, they captured key al Qaeda figure Hassan Ghul, who revealed the identity of Osama Bin Laden's messenger, which eventually led to Operation Neptune Spear and the death of Osama Bin Laden. (Source: Wiki)

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 21:53 - Oct 8 with 3033 viewsHumpty

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 21:40 - Oct 8 by PentyrchJack

I think it's worse than abondoning. For me it's an act of betrayal. As well as being on the front line in the war against Al Qaeda and the so called Islamic State, the Peshmerga have done their bit for the US and the western world in the war on terror:

In 2003, during the Iraq War, Peshmerga were said to have played a key role in the mission to capture Saddam Hussein.In 2004, they captured key al Qaeda figure Hassan Ghul, who revealed the identity of Osama Bin Laden's messenger, which eventually led to Operation Neptune Spear and the death of Osama Bin Laden. (Source: Wiki)

It's absolutely an act of betrayal.

The YPG had built up an extensive system of fortifications along the border as protection against a Turkish invasion. The US persuaded them to abandon those defensive positions in exchange for American security guarantees. This was in August 2019.

Now the US is walking away and inviting Turkey in. The Kurds have been betrayed.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:00 - Oct 8 with 3024 viewsLohengrin

Horrific. He has no sense of honour whatsoever.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 00:11 - Oct 9 with 2963 viewsJonathans_coat

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:00 - Oct 8 by Lohengrin

Horrific. He has no sense of honour whatsoever.

Disgraceful from Erdogan as well. Absolutely no interest in helping to fight ISIS when they were on their border, but as soon as the Kurds defeat ISIS they want to invade Northern Syria to set up what they call a “safe zone” or “peace corridor”. Except it won’t be very safe or peaceful for the the Kurds living there I expect.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 00:26 - Oct 9 with 2951 viewsBanosswan

The kurds are the people we need to support, not islamists like erdogan.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:31 - Oct 9 with 2813 viewsladyjack

Reports saying Turkish invasion green lighted by America is now underway.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:40 - Oct 9 with 2803 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remind us again how many US Troops have actually left Syria.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:49 - Oct 9 with 2793 viewsladyjack

The number in an area is irrelevant as a very small number compared to none can be the difference between invasion or no invasion.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:58 - Oct 9 with 2781 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The whole point is that a few US troops says stay away. Turkey won’t attack half a dozen of them.

Their withdrawal says be our guest and fill your boots.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 16:03 - Oct 9 with 2777 viewsladyjack

The excuse America is giving is in part because of the English fault, that 15 year old that was radicalised they said they have stripped her of her citizenship, I had never heard of anything so ridiculous in my life before, you should not be allowed to make somebody stateless, she is English and she is their problem that they have to sort out, in the past they have eliminated problems, if they are unable to 'solve' this and some other ones the same then they should face up to their responsibilities, now trump is using the likes of the English led UK state bad behaviour as an excuse to throw the Kurds under a bus.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 16:09 - Oct 9 with 2770 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 16:03 - Oct 9 by ladyjack

The excuse America is giving is in part because of the English fault, that 15 year old that was radicalised they said they have stripped her of her citizenship, I had never heard of anything so ridiculous in my life before, you should not be allowed to make somebody stateless, she is English and she is their problem that they have to sort out, in the past they have eliminated problems, if they are unable to 'solve' this and some other ones the same then they should face up to their responsibilities, now trump is using the likes of the English led UK state bad behaviour as an excuse to throw the Kurds under a bus.

England! England! England!

You’re off your fckin’ nut!

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 16:30 - Oct 9 with 2750 viewsladyjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 16:09 - Oct 9 by Lohengrin

England! England! England!

You’re off your fckin’ nut!

I'm not the one making a child that was radicalised at 15 who was born and bred in England stateless and now Trump is using that stunt by our Government as an excuse to abandon the Kurds.
The UK Government is dominated by English mps, remember Tryweryn, that was done against the combined opposition of Welsh MPs in Parliament.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 16:31]
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 16:38 - Oct 9 with 2735 viewsAce_Jack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:40 - Oct 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Remind us again how many US Troops have actually left Syria.

It's irrelevant. Turkey wouldn't have invaded if there was one US troop there. The US treatment of the Kurds in this instance is a sickening betrayal.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:05 - Oct 9 with 2674 viewsPentyrchJack

It's a betrayal and also militarily short sighted as Putin might step in to arm the Kurds, which would be a clusterfcuk.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:08 - Oct 9 with 2666 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:05 - Oct 9 by PentyrchJack

It's a betrayal and also militarily short sighted as Putin might step in to arm the Kurds, which would be a clusterfcuk.

I wouldn’t bet against exactly that happening. Putin is no doubt still seething about the Turks shooting down the Russian jet a couple of years back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024