Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread 12:13 - Oct 8 with 8910 viewsjackharris

5 Swans (Current or Ex) Starting...

[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 18:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 13:18 - Oct 8 with 3670 viewsKGriz16

BIG game, and potentially Giggs' last.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 13:54 - Oct 8 with 3651 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 13:18 - Oct 8 by KGriz16

I don’t see any way they’ll sack him between this one, whatever the result, and the game on Sunday.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 13:57 - Oct 8 with 3649 viewsBadlands

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 13:18 - Oct 8 by KGriz16

Ideal job for Cooper

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:20 - Oct 8 with 3635 viewsFireboy2

Will be watching this in a pub in swansea as im down for a few day to send my dad off after he passed away last week.

No matter what results over the two games giggs will not get sacked, the cvnt is like teflon.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 14:21]
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:44 - Oct 8 with 3610 viewsBryanSwan

Am hoping these two games will be the last we see of Giggs in a managerial capacity.
He seems completely inept, all of the good work done by Speed and Coleman to cultivate the dressing room and build a squad has been completely undone.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:59 - Oct 8 with 3593 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:20 - Oct 8 by Fireboy2

Will be watching this in a pub in swansea as im down for a few day to send my dad off after he passed away last week.

No matter what results over the two games giggs will not get sacked, the cvnt is like teflon.

Sorry for your loss. Hope you enjoy a good drink in your late Dad's honour and memory.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 8 with 3552 viewspencoedjack

Sorry to hear about your Dad Eddie.

Hope you have a nice few drinks & remember the goods times.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 8 with 3531 viewsFireboy2

Cheers dicky and PJ, much appreciated fellas.

Btw dont worry i will be having a good drink for my dad
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 17:25 - Oct 8 with 3485 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 8 by Fireboy2

Sorry to hear this mate - as the others have said, hope you enjoy a nice drink in his memory. All the best.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 17:47 - Oct 8 with 3463 viewsFireboy2

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 17:25 - Oct 8 by MrSwerve

Sorry to hear this mate - as the others have said, hope you enjoy a nice drink in his memory. All the best.

Cheers swervy 👍
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 18:35 - Oct 8 with 3434 viewsBrynCartwright

My condolences Fireboy.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 19:42 - Oct 8 with 3400 viewsbryncochjack

It's also on live on S4C
https://www.s4c.cymru/e_listings.shtml?dt=2019-10-10
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 19:42 - Oct 8 with 3398 viewsFireboy2

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 18:35 - Oct 8 by BrynCartwright

My condolences Fireboy.

Cheers Bryn 👍
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 19:57 - Oct 8 with 3376 viewsNeath_Jack

Sorry to read that about your dad.

May he rest in peace.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:06 - Oct 8 with 3376 viewsTNT

Very sorry to hear about your loss FB2. May your Dad, 'Rest In Peace'.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 22:26 - Oct 8 with 3317 viewsBluebird

Sorry to hear of your loss..
Hope all goes well for you and your family at this difficult time..
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 22:37 - Oct 8 with 3320 viewsbonymine

My condolences mate.... hope you send your Dad off in the way he would have wanted.

Thoughts are with you & your family at this sad time.

STID .......Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 22:59 - Oct 8 with 3307 viewsmajorraglan

Deepest condolences at this time, may your dad Rest in Peace.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 10:53 - Oct 9 with 3205 viewsKGriz16

It'll be interesting to see if he actually changes style and formation for these. I never thought I'd say this, but Colemans way of playing might be better for these two crucial games. Touch and go with Ramsey also!
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:32 - Oct 9 with 3122 viewsBadlands

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 10:53 - Oct 9 by KGriz16

It'll be interesting to see if he actually changes style and formation for these. I never thought I'd say this, but Colemans way of playing might be better for these two crucial games. Touch and go with Ramsey also!

If Ramsey and Bale play they will have to carry two passengers.

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:57 - Oct 9 with 3104 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 8 by Fireboy2

Sorry to hear this mate.
Hope he gave you many happy memories.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 9 with 3082 viewsBadlands

Condolences.

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 9 with 3078 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Condolences to you and your family.

Think of all the good times mate.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 9 with 3049 viewsFireboy2

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 9 by Joe_bradshaw

Condolences to you and your family.

Think of all the good times mate.

Thanks to all who have posted condolences for my dad.

This site can be a bit of a bearpit at times but i know deep down every jack on this forum has a heart of gold.

Im so proud of my dad but also so proud that i am a jack and therefore every jack is my friend.

Btw the wake will be in the builders on oxford st (one of his locals) at 12 on friday if anyone wants to meet up.and raise a glass to him, all jacks welcome.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 23:25 - Oct 9 with 2896 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:32 - Oct 9 by Badlands

If Ramsey and Bale play they will have to carry two passengers.

Ramsey is out, but I have a feeling we could see a couple of tidy performances rom Bale who seems to be angry with Real Madrid and he may feel he has a point or to to prove.

Hoping for 6 points. Come on Wales.

Edit- Wales home jerseys now down to £10 in JD Sports, a bargain if you can get your hands on them. Picked up 2 in Port Talbot today.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 23:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024