Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread 12:13 - Oct 8 with 8912 viewsjackharris

5 Swans (Current or Ex) Starting...

[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 18:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 10:15 - Oct 10 with 1520 viewsswanaway

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:20 - Oct 8 by Fireboy2

Will be watching this in a pub in swansea as im down for a few day to send my dad off after he passed away last week.

No matter what results over the two games giggs will not get sacked, the cvnt is like teflon.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 14:21]

My condolences to you and your family. RIP.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 10:17 - Oct 10 with 1520 viewsswanaway

Personally I can't see anything but a defeat, hope I'm wrong.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:40 - Oct 10 with 1455 viewsshandyjack

we need 4 pts from next 2 games or it's qualifying over in terms of this group surely?

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 10 with 1428 viewsABERSWAN

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:40 - Oct 10 by shandyjack

we need 4 pts from next 2 games or it's qualifying over in terms of this group surely?

Wales are in with a play off place, because of other teams doing so well in their groups. I know it’s hard to keep up, but all the teams who won their nation’s league groups are all doing well in automatically qualifying, and so teams like Wales will be given a play off spot instead if they fail to qualify. I believe as it stands with 4 games to play, Wales would play away to Austria, but obviously that will change after each game. So it’s not all over just yet, if they fail to finish in the top 2.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 10 with 1402 viewssainthelens

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 9 by Fireboy2

Thanks to all who have posted condolences for my dad.

This site can be a bit of a bearpit at times but i know deep down every jack on this forum has a heart of gold.

Im so proud of my dad but also so proud that i am a jack and therefore every jack is my friend.

Btw the wake will be in the builders on oxford st (one of his locals) at 12 on friday if anyone wants to meet up.and raise a glass to him, all jacks welcome.

Condolences to you pal. Hope he gets a good send off.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 17:25 - Oct 10 with 1377 viewsmonmouth

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 14:20 - Oct 8 by Fireboy2

Will be watching this in a pub in swansea as im down for a few day to send my dad off after he passed away last week.

No matter what results over the two games giggs will not get sacked, the cvnt is like teflon.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 14:21]

Give him a good send off FB. Treasure the good memories.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 18:46 - Oct 10 with 1320 viewsshandyjack

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 10 by ABERSWAN

Wales are in with a play off place, because of other teams doing so well in their groups. I know it’s hard to keep up, but all the teams who won their nation’s league groups are all doing well in automatically qualifying, and so teams like Wales will be given a play off spot instead if they fail to qualify. I believe as it stands with 4 games to play, Wales would play away to Austria, but obviously that will change after each game. So it’s not all over just yet, if they fail to finish in the top 2.

sorry i meant over in terms of qualifying out of this group, i knew we still had the backstop deal

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 19:10 - Oct 10 with 1287 viewsbluey_the_blue

Back to the good old days of a League One quality striker then...

Sooner Giggs goes the better.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:01 - Oct 10 with 1199 viewsPozuelosSideys

I absolutely despise this Welsh commentary. The guy sounds like hes about to bust his load every time we touch the ball

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:11 - Oct 10 with 1163 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 19:10 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

You were saying butt...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:11 - Oct 10 with 1164 viewsPozuelosSideys

League One Strikers. I love em!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 10 with 1162 viewstheloneranger

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 19:10 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

Famous last words?? 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 10 with 1155 viewslifelong

Excellent headed goal, great play by Dan James.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 10 with 1129 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 10 by lifelong

Excellent headed goal, great play by Dan James.

Great ball by Bale to James who found 6foot 5 Moore and scores with his head.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 10 with 1123 viewsbluey_the_blue

Lol had to happen.

9 Championship games this season, 0 goals, 0 assists. Had to score, clearly.

He's still gash.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:18 - Oct 10 with 1108 viewsPozuelosSideys

foul throws everywhere here lol

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:32 - Oct 10 with 1046 viewsLibertarian

Connor having a good game
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 10 with 1031 viewsOneill_77

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:01 - Oct 10 by PozuelosSideys

I absolutely despise this Welsh commentary. The guy sounds like hes about to bust his load every time we touch the ball

The co-commentator on S4C is unintelligible for the most part.

As far as I can tell he could be speaking Flemish or Norwegian.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 10 with 1022 views34dfgdf54

We looked dangerous.

Roberts and Rodon both had cracking halves, especially Connor.

James seems to have lost a bit of confidence, maybe I’m expecting too much. Still notched an assist.
The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 10 with 1004 viewstheloneranger

H/T

Croatia 3 v 0 Hungary

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 10 with 914 viewsTNT

Anyone else think Rodon looks like Lord Percy Percy?

(Blackadder)

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 10 with 907 viewslonglostjack

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 10 by Oneill_77

The co-commentator on S4C is unintelligible for the most part.

As far as I can tell he could be speaking Flemish or Norwegian.

Thought you were a Welsh speaker DGT ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:55 - Oct 10 with 894 viewsBrynCartwright

Feck!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:57 - Oct 10 with 874 viewssherpajacob

Hennessey had to claim that cross.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Slovakia vs Wales Match Thread on 20:57 - Oct 10 with 872 viewsBenJ94

Goalkeepers have way too much protection. Barely touched and dropped the ball, goal disallowed, they go up the other end and score.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024