Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear me 18:42 - Oct 8 with 6465 viewsOldjack

warra a dipstick ,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-fan-disg

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dear me on 12:52 - Oct 9 with 1707 viewsVincent_Vega

Dear me on 09:46 - Oct 9 by fbreath

I wonder what film they were about to watch on the TV?

Deliverance?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Dear me on 12:58 - Oct 9 with 1701 viewsNotLoyal

Dear me on 20:08 - Oct 8 by MrSwerve

When you think about it, it is rediculous. The banter is great at rugby games where fans mingle.

I guess in football there’s a greater chance of p*ssed-up tw@ts trying to throw a punch at you, though.

Rugby has as many tw@ts in the ground imo. It's just that the majority police it themselves. However the amount of arrests and drunken behaviour after a Wales game is shocking. Unlike football it's never considered rugby related.

And as for racism, ask Glenn Webb.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 13:21]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Dear me on 15:26 - Oct 9 with 1626 viewsLeonWasGod

Dear me on 19:42 - Oct 8 by monmouth

He was bit of a dick doing it, but it’s a shame that you can’t do it. I think the Stewards should have let him cover it up at his own risk and warned him to take care at full time when leaving. I’m sure the stewards at the liberty have never been so harsh on the Scouse and manure plastics and they are the worst of the worst.

This. It's obviously a no, no. But it'd be nice if it wasn't. If you sneak into the home end it's no colours and sitting on your hands - everyone knows this.
Dear me on 17:43 - Oct 9 with 1584 viewsmonmouth

Dear me on 12:58 - Oct 9 by NotLoyal

Rugby has as many tw@ts in the ground imo. It's just that the majority police it themselves. However the amount of arrests and drunken behaviour after a Wales game is shocking. Unlike football it's never considered rugby related.

I’ve felt pretty uncomfortable at Leicester for the rugby. There was no banter between mixed fans there. Very nasty.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dear me on 20:06 - Oct 9 with 1538 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dear me on 15:26 - Oct 9 by LeonWasGod

This. It's obviously a no, no. But it'd be nice if it wasn't. If you sneak into the home end it's no colours and sitting on your hands - everyone knows this.

Looks like he hasn’t attended many away games. Or football games full stop.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dear me on 21:25 - Oct 9 with 1509 viewsWarwickHunt

Dear me on 12:52 - Oct 9 by Vincent_Vega

Deliverance?

Fûck me - their kids would be uglier than a mud fence.
Dear me on 22:58 - Oct 9 with 1467 viewsSlugster664

Dear me on 12:58 - Oct 9 by NotLoyal

From his experiences 30 years ago?

STID

Dear me on 03:15 - Oct 10 with 1424 viewsSwanDownUnder

He knew what he was doing, looks like a c*ck. Trying to impress his mates in The Queens Castle.
Login to get fewer ads

Dear me on 14:28 - Oct 10 with 1345 viewsNotLoyal

Dear me on 22:58 - Oct 9 by Slugster664

From his experiences 30 years ago?

Indeed, IMO nothing has changed that much.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Dear me on 18:44 - Oct 10 with 1285 viewskarnataka

Dear me on 15:26 - Oct 9 by LeonWasGod

Agreed, I've done it quite a few places, Bristol City, Bristol Rovers, Port Vale and Birmingham spring to mind amongst others. You have to be sensible.
Dear me on 23:48 - Oct 11 with 1184 viewsTNT

Dear me on 18:44 - Oct 10 by karnataka

Agreed, I've done it quite a few places, Bristol City, Bristol Rovers, Port Vale and Birmingham spring to mind amongst others. You have to be sensible.

Only places I've done it is Cardiff and West Ham...circumstances prevailed m'lud.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Dear me on 11:50 - Oct 12 with 1109 viewskarnataka

Dear me on 23:48 - Oct 11 by TNT

Only places I've done it is Cardiff and West Ham...circumstances prevailed m'lud.

Respect! Tougher places than the ones I mentioned.

I was in the West Ham home section a few years ago when Fabianski got sent off but I was there with 3 Irons fans by invitation as my company gives them a lot of work. I didn't do any cheering as there was sfa to cheer about that day.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 19:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024