Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Fan Get’s Injured After An Incident with Another Welsh Fan in Slovakia 09:19 - Oct 10 with 6188 viewsjackharris

EDIT: 11.09am October 11 To update what is now thought occurred.

It looks like a disagreement led to a Welsh fan being hurt after a falling out with another Welsh Fan. No reports it was club rivalry related.

[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 14:34 - Oct 11 with 1582 viewsSwanjaxs

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 14:29 - Oct 11 by 1983

No mate just boring news come on mun

My mate said he seen on twitter or face book that he was told that someone told him that someone had hit someone else over something somebody said...…Zzzzzzzzzzzz!!

If you said that 20-30 Swansea / cardiff steamed into each other then maybe that would be worthy of a thread but some pi$$ed up welsh fan being bonked on the nose at 2am is not really is it?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 14:33]

Well I can tell you what is fact, an Aberdare Jack got liquid chucked in his eye by a scummer and needed hospital treatment after the Croatian game even though he was drinking with them happily after the match at one point.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 18:42]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 15:12 - Oct 11 with 1516 viewsChief

My mate said he seen on twitter or face book that he was told that someone told him that someone had hit someone else over something somebody said...…Zzzzzzzzzzzz!!

If you said that 20-30 Swansea / cardiff steamed into each other then maybe that would be worthy of a thread but some pi$$ed up welsh fan being bonked on the nose at 2am is not really is it?

So what are you telling me for? I didn't start the thread.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 18:05 - Oct 11 with 1391 viewsbluenile

Yeh! Only one person was hurt, so why give a feck...............feck my eyes!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 14:01 - Oct 12 with 1217 views1983

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 18:05 - Oct 11 by bluenile

Yeh! Only one person was hurt, so why give a feck...............feck my eyes!!

My point is a pisssed up man gets a bloody nose whooping fecking dooo
In other news a child gets stabbed to death in London

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 18:28 - Oct 12 with 1094 viewsmajorraglan

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 10:56 - Oct 11 by Chief

I have seen other tweets about the scum playing up, doing their "who do you support?", anti Swansea songs and ayatollahs.

Seen that type of behaviour back in the 90s and don’t want to see it re-emerge, it put me off following Wales away for a fair time. When we were out in France it was normally very good and the place we were staying at was mostly Cardiff, MST of them were tidy, but one or 2 of the older Cardiff fans were a bit mouthy vocally anti Swansea. We had kids with us and I always felt uneasy.
Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 19:25 - Oct 12 with 1052 viewsBillyChong

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 18:28 - Oct 12 by majorraglan

Seen that type of behaviour back in the 90s and don’t want to see it re-emerge, it put me off following Wales away for a fair time. When we were out in France it was normally very good and the place we were staying at was mostly Cardiff, MST of them were tidy, but one or 2 of the older Cardiff fans were a bit mouthy vocally anti Swansea. We had kids with us and I always felt uneasy.

There were bigger numbers of Welsh fans in France from all clubs, that didn’t suit Cardiff’s bully boys tactics.
Welsh Fan Get’s Injured After An Incident with Another Welsh Fan in Slovakia on 19:29 - Oct 12 with 1049 viewsSwanDownUnder

You should make a post every night about drunken punch ups.
Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 20:52 - Oct 12 with 994 viewssainthelens

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 19:25 - Oct 12 by BillyChong

There were bigger numbers of Welsh fans in France from all clubs, that didn’t suit Cardiff’s bully boys tactics.

Cardiff bully boys mouthing around families?? Surely not.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 10:43 - Oct 16 with 717 viewscontroversial_jack

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 10:56 - Oct 11 by Chief

I have seen other tweets about the scum playing up, doing their "who do you support?", anti Swansea songs and ayatollahs.

I've just seen in happening in a bar on a stag trip overseas.Watching the Wales game with a large group of Swans fans and another of the Scum. James messed up one move and was then called a Swansea tw*t.Scummers were then told in no uncertain terms to wrap up, which they did. It was not until some of our group melted away to go to different bars and they had larger numbers did they start anti Swans songs, and that was only after we had walked away from the bar.

They really are a disgusting cowardly lot
Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 11:42 - Oct 16 with 654 viewsNotLoyal

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 18:28 - Oct 12 by majorraglan

Yes, when it suits. They choose their targets carefully.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 11:56 - Oct 16 with 642 viewsNotLoyal

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 10:43 - Oct 16 by controversial_jack

I've just seen in happening in a bar on a stag trip overseas.Watching the Wales game with a large group of Swans fans and another of the Scum. James messed up one move and was then called a Swansea tw*t.Scummers were then told in no uncertain terms to wrap up, which they did. It was not until some of our group melted away to go to different bars and they had larger numbers did they start anti Swans songs, and that was only after we had walked away from the bar.

Newbury races was another recent embarrassment for them.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 12:12 - Oct 16 with 634 viewssainthelens

Wales Fan Attacked in Slovakia on 10:43 - Oct 16 by controversial_jack

It's how they roll. Striking fear from behind the thin blue line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024