Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. 12:27 - Oct 10 with 1966 viewsItchySphincter

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/192-players-available

One or two of ours on there that I wouldn't mind seeing extended.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 13:10 - Oct 10 with 1911 viewsJesusJack

Reckon we go old school and bring in Ash, Jazz, Kingsley, Rangel, Pablo & Graham

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 13:15 - Oct 10 with 1902 viewsBadlands

I'd like to see us invest some time in Wilmot as a CDM before looking to bring in another midfielder unless we move some on. But I think he'll be recalled so Birch will have to get creative.

There are quite a few DCMs we could look at who are free agents or will become available. Hopefully our recruitment will improve for the next window as Cooper's choices are not stepping up to the mark.

ATM I'd rather see Carroll in Grimes' position but either are a good option.

With an improved midfield the rest of the squad is good.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 13:16 - Oct 10 with 1900 viewsBadlands

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 13:10 - Oct 10 by JesusJack

Reckon we go old school and bring in Ash, Jazz, Kingsley, Rangel, Pablo & Graham

Or appoint Sousa when Cooper is snapped up by the Welsh FA.

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 13:22 - Oct 10 with 1893 viewsItchySphincter

I'd like to see Naughton, Mulder and Dhanda extended. It's going to take a shitload to replace those three with like for like before we even begin to think about strengthening the squad.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 03:51 - Oct 11 with 1641 viewsTimTtam

Mulder - KEEP (as a backup)
Nordfeldt - GO (already wants to leave in January)
van der Hoorn - KEEP (if possible)
Naughton - KEEP (handy starter/bench player)
Dhanda - KEEP (I only see upside in him)
Carrol - KEEP (if possible, and on less wages)
Routledge - GO (regrettably)
Baston - KEEP (if possible)
Dyer - KEEP (still has a lot to offer)

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 04:43 - Oct 11 with 1625 viewsdameedna

Let's get promoted and sign Danny Drinkwater
List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 07:19 - Oct 11 with 1574 viewspencoedjack

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 03:51 - Oct 11 by TimTtam

Carroll > A few decent games in years .... Get rid

Dyer > even fewer decent games .... Get rid (thanks for the memories)

Naughton > never been a fan ( decent at championship level) but I’m sure some club will pay bigger wages for him .... Get rid
List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 15:26 - Oct 11 with 1432 viewsBadlands

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 03:51 - Oct 11 by TimTtam

Oh dear, Routledge still under appreciated despite being our most creative player and one of the most hard working.
Shame we no longer play with wingers.

Login to get fewer ads

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 15:33 - Oct 11 with 1425 viewsTimTtam

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 15:26 - Oct 11 by Badlands

Oh dear, Routledge still under appreciated despite being our most creative player and one of the most hard working.
Shame we no longer play with wingers.

Routs is quality no doubt, but he's getting older and older. I figure given that the club very nearly didn't sign him last offseason, that his time is up.

Hopefully we make good use of him while we still can.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 15:43 - Oct 11 with 1418 viewsicecoldjack

Caroll- bye bye.
Routs - keep another year.
Dyer- like to keep but probably be bye bye.
Nordfelt- if only he could command his area as good as he can pass and play football, bye bye.
Naughton- No brainer, keep.
Borja- bye bye, no point in keeping him if we arnt going to play more to his strengths.

Should save the yanks more multi millions .
List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 04:15 - Oct 12 with 1299 viewsdameedna

List of Championship players out of contract at the end of this season. on 15:33 - Oct 11 by TimTtam

Routs is quality no doubt, but he's getting older and older. I figure given that the club very nearly didn't sign him last offseason, that his time is up.

Hopefully we make good use of him while we still can.

Mr Routledge will get top class coaching honours and go on to be a coach. Mr Birch to groom him and keep him at the club as future manager when England or Wales call Cooper up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024