Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:21 - Oct 11 with 42459 views1983

https://www.serenbooks.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_page_book_view/pub

Anybody read this book?

Clydach Murders on 09:25 - Oct 11 with 10864 viewscontroversial_jack

Yes, it's an eye opener and doesn't show South Wales police in a good light
Clydach Murders on 09:30 - Oct 11 with 10846 views1983

Cheers CJ its in my amazon basket now

Clydach Murders on 09:33 - Oct 11 with 10838 viewsstevethejack

Just ordered it myself. Should be interesting, always thought it was a fit up job.
Clydach Murders on 09:35 - Oct 11 with 10829 viewssainthelens

Clydach Murders on 09:33 - Oct 11 by stevethejack

Just ordered it myself. Should be interesting, always thought it was a fit up job.

Was a complete carve up.
Clydach Murders on 09:38 - Oct 11 with 10816 viewsdickythorpe

If Dai Morris didn't do it, who did?
Clydach Murders on 10:44 - Oct 11 with 10731 viewsDarran

Clydach Murders on 09:30 - Oct 11 by 1983

Cheers CJ its in my amazon basket now

No need to thank me dear friend.

Clydach murders new book coming out. by pikeypaul 20 Sep 2017 9:52
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-convicted-murdering-three-generations-13642554

This new book should be an interesting read but no doubt only tell us things we have already read and know.

Did not realise it was going yet again to the court of appeal next year.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clydach Murders on 10:55 - Oct 11 with 10725 viewsLohengrin

Clydach Murders on 09:38 - Oct 11 by dickythorpe

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Clydach Murders on 11:03 - Oct 11 with 10703 viewsHighjack

Wasn’t me honest.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 13:17 - Oct 11 with 10587 viewsdickythorpe

Clydach Murders on 10:55 - Oct 11 by Lohengrin

Roger Quittenton should have been murdered for sending Ringer off Loh!!!
Clydach Murders on 13:41 - Oct 11 with 10552 viewsFlashberryjack

Another Dai Morris.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 13:42 - Oct 11 with 10548 viewsLohengrin

Clydach Murders on 13:17 - Oct 11 by dickythorpe

Roger Quittenton should have been murdered for sending Ringer off Loh!!!

Harsh.

Clydach Murders on 16:37 - Oct 11 with 10433 viewsWingstandwood

You've just wasted your money on a load of lies, urban myths, cheap school gate gossip, inaccuracies, history rewrite, devious innuendo/suggestion and a complete and utter load of absolute b0llocks.....Aimed to be believed by absolute idiots. And? Written by an individual who never at any time set a single foot foot into the Clydach murders trial courtroom. FACT!

The book is indeed an eye-opener! An eye-opener because of the extreme lengths it even went to LIE about climactic 'guilty verdict clinching evidence' that proved 100% Morris could never have left his chain behind at the very time he lied that said he did.

The Alibi-lie was blasted into absolute smithereens in dramatic Hollywood-esque courtroom scenes.

Nah, contrary to the books LIE (just one of many within) Mandy Jewell never came home from her workplace early that day. And she even admitted so in front of a Crown Court full of press and bystanders. And all backed up by other witnesses also!
So how did Morris (seen wearing earlier prior) chain find itself in the midst of the murders covered in blood? Fairies put it there?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/5182058.stm ........( 'In Work')
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/5154406.stm (Lied to police)

And like I've mentioned on here previously i.e. I am privy to fact, truth and reality!

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 16:58 - Oct 11 with 10383 viewstheloneranger

I expect you'll receive the 2nd edition, where they've had to change some of the "facts" and omit names that were in the 1st edition.

In his first book the author believes Jack the Ripper was in fact ... Jacqueline the Ripper 🤔

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clydach Murders on 17:01 - Oct 11 with 10374 viewssainthelens

Clydach Murders on 16:37 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

You've just wasted your money on a load of lies, urban myths, cheap school gate gossip, inaccuracies, history rewrite, devious innuendo/suggestion and a complete and utter load of absolute b0llocks.....Aimed to be believed by absolute idiots. And? Written by an individual who never at any time set a single foot foot into the Clydach murders trial courtroom. FACT!

The book is indeed an eye-opener! An eye-opener because of the extreme lengths it even went to LIE about climactic 'guilty verdict clinching evidence' that proved 100% Morris could never have left his chain behind at the very time he lied that said he did.

The Alibi-lie was blasted into absolute smithereens in dramatic Hollywood-esque courtroom scenes.

Nah, contrary to the books LIE (just one of many within) Mandy Jewell never came home from her workplace early that day. And she even admitted so in front of a Crown Court full of press and bystanders. And all backed up by other witnesses also!
So how did Morris (seen wearing earlier prior) chain find itself in the midst of the murders covered in blood? Fairies put it there?

And like I've mentioned on here previously i.e. I am privy to fact, truth and reality!

Interesting movements from a certain police officer the night of the murders. And the subsequent falsification of his whereabouts. But don't let the truth get in the way of a miscarriage of justice eh.
Clydach Murders on 17:18 - Oct 11 with 10344 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 16:58 - Oct 11 by theloneranger

I expect you'll receive the 2nd edition, where they've had to change some of the "facts" and omit names that were in the 1st edition.

In his first book the author believes Jack the Ripper was in fact ... Jacqueline the Ripper 🤔

Also. what is not in the book(s) is extremely significant.

Stuff like (HTV Wales reported it) the fact Morris came home in the early hours bloodstained.
The fact Morris had even hit his own girlfriend over the head with a shovel.

The fact Morris had attacked another individual a few years prior to the Clydach murders whereupon the victim required 5 hours of neurosurgery.

The fact the wrongly accused Allison Lewis traveled both in and out of courtroom trials walking family-unit style, shoulder to shoulder toghether with Mandy's grieving family members.

The fact the logistical/actions required for Lewis's to commit the murders would have been an impossibility. Etc, etc, etc.

Maybe that is why two crown court trials, two juries, (not on Google but absolute fact), FOUR independent CCRC appeals and a detectives winning defamation case deemed Morris guilty.
SEVEN individual proceedings there, what part of guilty don't people understand????

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 17:27 - Oct 11 with 10326 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 17:01 - Oct 11 by sainthelens

Interesting movements from a certain police officer the night of the murders. And the subsequent falsification of his whereabouts. But don't let the truth get in the way of a miscarriage of justice eh.

NO forensically aware cop would ever in a million years have left behind a bloodied undrained crime scene bath like that because of the serious risk of leaving a vital clue behind. Debris, pollen, hair etc in a bath so bloodied so to be easily missed!

A forensically aware copper knowingly leaving a bath like that would be akin to a zoo keeper knowingly leaving the tiger enclosure gate open right next to the candy floss stall.

A forensically aware copper would have at the very least improvised filtration and emptied the bath when ERS is obviously unavailable. http://www.forensic-rescue.co.uk/ers/ers.htm

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 17:35 - Oct 11 with 10302 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 17:27 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

NO forensically aware cop would ever in a million years have left behind a bloodied undrained crime scene bath like that because of the serious risk of leaving a vital clue behind. Debris, pollen, hair etc in a bath so bloodied so to be easily missed!

A forensically aware copper knowingly leaving a bath like that would be akin to a zoo keeper knowingly leaving the tiger enclosure gate open right next to the candy floss stall.

A forensically aware copper would have at the very least improvised filtration and emptied the bath when ERS is obviously unavailable. http://www.forensic-rescue.co.uk/ers/ers.htm

CSI Clydach.
Clydach Murders on 17:36 - Oct 11 with 10292 viewsLohengrin

Clydach Murders on 17:35 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

CSI Clydach.

Columboyo.

Clydach Murders on 17:37 - Oct 11 with 10292 viewssainthelens

Clydach Murders on 17:27 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

Unless the force didn't want the outrage of what really happened, or the possibility the officer may have sniffed something illegal.
Clydach Murders on 17:43 - Oct 11 with 10277 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 17:37 - Oct 11 by sainthelens

Unless the force didn't want the outrage of what really happened, or the possibility the officer may have sniffed something illegal.

It is pure fantasy and conspiracy loon theory to think South Wales Police including the (not on Google but fact) eight police officers tasked to investigate phone call evidence could have collaborated with a telecom giant.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 17:44 - Oct 11 with 10276 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 17:36 - Oct 11 by Lohengrin

Columboyo.

Inspector Gors.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 17:45]
Clydach Murders on 18:03 - Oct 11 with 10223 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 16:37 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

This 100%,

Should read his other of his fictional books "Hand of a woman" where he claims Jack the Ripper was a woman.

Hello

Clydach Murders on 18:17 - Oct 11 with 10189 viewsDr_Winston

Clydach Murders on 17:43 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

It is pure fantasy and conspiracy loon theory to think South Wales Police including the (not on Google but fact) eight police officers tasked to investigate phone call evidence could have collaborated with a telecom giant.

To believe that South Wales Police would have covered up the murders of four women, including two children, to protect one of their own is f*cking insulting to be honest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clydach Murders on 18:37 - Oct 11 with 10156 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 18:17 - Oct 11 by Dr_Winston

To believe that South Wales Police would have covered up the murders of four women, including two children, to protect one of their own is f*cking insulting to be honest.

Can you imagine how that conversation might have gone

"Hi mate i'm in bit of a pickle"

"What you done bro "

"I murdered 2 women and 2 little girls"

"Blinking heck mun, how can I help"

"Will you cover for me"

"No probs bro, I'll speak to the rest of the boys, I'm sure they'll help as well"

"Cheers mate, I owe you big time"

Hello

Clydach Murders on 19:04 - Oct 11 with 10109 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 18:37 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

Can you imagine how that conversation might have gone

"Hi mate i'm in bit of a pickle"

"What you done bro "

"I murdered 2 women and 2 little girls"

"Blinking heck mun, how can I help"

"Will you cover for me"

"No probs bro, I'll speak to the rest of the boys, I'm sure they'll help as well"

"Cheers mate, I owe you big time"

Yeah whilst risking instant dismissal, loss of pension and risk of many years of imprisonment to be served amongst inmates that utterly detest police officers. And all for other police officers they've never met from outside of their own H.Q/locality. What loyalty hey! And having forensics and the CPS collaborating alongside also.

And keeping it all 'in-house' with an investigative team that encompassed so many individuals that there would have been an inevitable eventuality of whistle blowing.

Not only that, then convincing an 100% outside interest, come utterly detached Telecom company (why the f#ck would it feel obliged to do that?) to be onside to collaborate and aid and abet a fit-up. What some conspiracy theorists think beggars belief.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024