Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:21 - Oct 11 with 42909 views1983

https://www.serenbooks.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_page_book_view/pub

Anybody read this book?

Clydach Murders on 16:09 - Mar 5 with 2197 viewsNotLoyal

Clydach Murders on 08:56 - Mar 5 by pikeypaul

PMSL

I doubt if he will get there, given his posts already in this thread.

Strange how Lewis who was on duty can’t explain his movements for 3 hours around the time of murders.

Is this usual for police officers to disappear whilst on duty,and why is it thought acceptable
for him to just say I don’t know where I was and then it forgotten about.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 8:59]

How does that mean the person found guilty of murder didn’t do it ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Clydach Murders on 16:47 - Mar 5 with 2168 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach Murders on 16:09 - Mar 5 by NotLoyal

Very sensible comment. It doesnt mean any member of the Lewis family committed the murder. Unfortunately many want it to be the Lewis' due to mistrust of the police but the evidence was heard by 2 separate juries and both were convinced of Morris guilt. I was told by the father of someone who covered the trial that one of the senior reporters who covered the trial had turned to his daughter whilst awaiting the verdict saying she hoped he wasn't found not guilty as he was clearly guilty and she didnt know how she would be able to state he was not guilty. This was apparently the general view of the journalis's who sat through the trial as well as the jury.
Clydach Murders on 16:51 - Mar 5 with 2162 viewsangryjack

Clydach Murders on 16:09 - Mar 5 by NotLoyal

Miscarriage of justice,if evidence that was kept away by a corruot pokice force had been given it eould be different result im certain
Clydach Murders on 17:14 - Mar 5 with 2141 viewsCooperman

Clydach Murders on 16:47 - Mar 5 by exhmrc1

Very sensible comment. It doesnt mean any member of the Lewis family committed the murder. Unfortunately many want it to be the Lewis' due to mistrust of the police but the evidence was heard by 2 separate juries and both were convinced of Morris guilt. I was told by the father of someone who covered the trial that one of the senior reporters who covered the trial had turned to his daughter whilst awaiting the verdict saying she hoped he wasn't found not guilty as he was clearly guilty and she didnt know how she would be able to state he was not guilty. This was apparently the general view of the journalis's who sat through the trial as well as the jury.

Run that by me again.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Clydach Murders on 17:17 - Mar 5 with 2137 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach Murders on 17:14 - Mar 5 by Cooperman

Run that by me again.

Glad it wasn't only me

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach Murders on 17:52 - Mar 5 with 2103 viewsClydachian

Clydach Murders on 17:17 - Mar 5 by Neath_Jack

Glad it wasn't only me

No, you are not the only “thick as pig shite” poster on the site.
Clydach Murders on 18:08 - Mar 5 with 2081 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach Murders on 17:52 - Mar 5 by Clydachian

No, you are not the only “thick as pig shite” poster on the site.

What is your problem? I've never interacted with you before? I've not said Morris is innocent, what is it?

You joined this site to get involved in these threads, if you have a close link to the family, maybe you shouldn't bother looking on here, as it will understandably be painful for you.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach Murders on 14:38 - Mar 30 with 1840 viewspikeypaul

Clydach Murders on 20:16 - Mar 3 by majorraglan

So the crux of this comes down to who you believe, in the one corner we have SWP and the CPS who have persuaded 2 separate juries, or Morris and an author.

Remember the CPS convinced the jurors and the appeals of Barry George for the murder of Jill Dando before we all found out what a fit up by the police that was.

Great programme currently on iplayer “The murder of Jill Dando “ only available until Wednesday
well worth a watch and an insight in how desperate the police were to find a local idiot to take the rap, although absolutely no evidence.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 16:15 - Jul 4 with 1099 viewsWhiterockin

Update.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-morris-power-swans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024