Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:21 - Oct 11 with 42461 views1983

https://www.serenbooks.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_page_book_view/pub

Anybody read this book?

Clydach Murders on 21:22 - Oct 12 with 3753 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 19:49 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

I was there! Three of us got in under a turnstile after asking a steward to get us a programme from his stall 30 yards in. His back was turned for long enough. Those were the days. Paul Ringer Aberporth boy. He used to have a black mini and his girlfriend was smart. Ricky took over the baton.

Edit: Rephrase that. I mean rugby hero and not the girlfriend!
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 19:52]

Paul Ringer was from Aberporth?? I abide there myself during the week

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clydach Murders on 23:40 - Oct 12 with 3642 viewslonglostjack

Clydach Murders on 21:22 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Paul Ringer was from Aberporth?? I abide there myself during the week

His mother was our lollipop lady outside the primary school. All the kids loved her.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 23:41]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Clydach Murders on 11:04 - Oct 13 with 3464 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 12:47 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

English degree, as the more astute on here (not you, obviously) might have noticed. It allows me to read and understand stuff. Were those links with science in them a bit much for you then?

If it wasn’t for the fact that you appear to be struggling to reach puberty, I’d have you down for a Fûckwittery graduate.

I will take a look at your links today. Thanks.
Let you know later what I think of them.

As for you though...it's a shame, as I'd had you down as quite a funny guy, who liked a bit of banter and winding people up on here.
Unfortunately, it seems you are just an elderly, bitter, pompous man, with a degree in English, who thinks he's better than others. I can now see that your "banter" isn't that at all, it's just your insecurities and feelings about yourself coming out and being projected onto others.
I know you won't care about this, but I still feel bad for misjudging you in the past. My bad. Got you now though butt. I hope I don't end up like you when I'm old.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Clydach Murders on 11:15 - Oct 13 with 3463 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 11:04 - Oct 13 by jackrmee

I will take a look at your links today. Thanks.
Let you know later what I think of them.

As for you though...it's a shame, as I'd had you down as quite a funny guy, who liked a bit of banter and winding people up on here.
Unfortunately, it seems you are just an elderly, bitter, pompous man, with a degree in English, who thinks he's better than others. I can now see that your "banter" isn't that at all, it's just your insecurities and feelings about yourself coming out and being projected onto others.
I know you won't care about this, but I still feel bad for misjudging you in the past. My bad. Got you now though butt. I hope I don't end up like you when I'm old.

I very much doubt you would, dull cûnt. 😂
Clydach Murders on 14:08 - Oct 13 with 3369 viewsGammon

Clydach Murders on 11:15 - Oct 13 by WarwickHunt

I very much doubt you would, dull cûnt. 😂

Haven’t you old farts got something better to do than fight on a Swans forum?
Clydach Murders on 16:32 - Oct 13 with 3302 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 14:08 - Oct 13 by Gammon

Haven’t you old farts got something better to do than fight on a Swans forum?

Gammon = vanker

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 18:32 - Oct 13 with 3233 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 09:21 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Your second paragraph - are you sure about that? Because it seems, according to the direct testimony of Larry Silverstein - that Building 7 was somehow wired to be demolished (even though it was “burning out of control”) and the safest option, rather than let the fire burn itself out was to pull (demolish) the building. It fell directly into its own footprint after the central columns were severed, causing the building to kink in on itself (as witnessed by the roof centre collapsing first). This has been commented as being a classic controlled demolition, the building falling in on itself ensures no surrounding structures get damaged.

The video goes on to say he’s the luckiest man alive, not only missing his only day at work for two months but for the financial gain he unwittingly made. His initial investment to buy the whole complex of the NY Port Authority was $14 million. He also took out loans but that was his initial investment from his own pocket. He raked in between 6 and 7 billion dollars as a result of the insurance settlement.

It is probably a massive coincidence though but as that video shows he does admit the decision to “pull” Building 7.

I have no view or experience though on the main topic of this thread but I thought your point WSW needed addressing.

Just found this video. it shows what a prepped/rigged building looks shorty prior to controlled explosion and take down.

Look how it backs up previous claims on here about cuts in steel, laying of explosive charges/cable, the intensive involvement required for removal/stripping away of vast tonnage of building structure to expose steel beams etc.

Smoke, sparks, noise, ear-piercing pneumatic drill/jack hammering decibels, dust, truck cavalcade activity, heavy equipment, internal-scaffolding and hundreds of demolition experts walking about aside?

How did thousands of employees, pedestrians, along with building security fail to notice the profound change of office scenery whether that be building 7 or the two WTC buildings???

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 18:53 - Oct 13 with 3200 viewstrefelinjack

Wingstandwood, any chance you can answer the questions raised by a previous poster regarding the clydach murder?
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 19:21 - Oct 13 with 3158 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 18:32 - Oct 13 by Wingstandwood

Just found this video. it shows what a prepped/rigged building looks shorty prior to controlled explosion and take down.

Look how it backs up previous claims on here about cuts in steel, laying of explosive charges/cable, the intensive involvement required for removal/stripping away of vast tonnage of building structure to expose steel beams etc.

Smoke, sparks, noise, ear-piercing pneumatic drill/jack hammering decibels, dust, truck cavalcade activity, heavy equipment, internal-scaffolding and hundreds of demolition experts walking about aside?

How did thousands of employees, pedestrians, along with building security fail to notice the profound change of office scenery whether that be building 7 or the two WTC buildings???

So, even after Mr Silverstein expressly said on camera “the decision was made to pull it” and the building came down into its own footprint - you believe it fell down due to fire with no plane hitting it ?
Ok 👍

Clydach Murders on 19:31 - Oct 13 with 3136 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 19:21 - Oct 13 by Brynmill_Jack

So, even after Mr Silverstein expressly said on camera “the decision was made to pull it” and the building came down into its own footprint - you believe it fell down due to fire with no plane hitting it ?
Ok 👍

Can I ask how you think the twin towers were brought down, I'd be very interested.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 19:37 - Oct 13 with 3133 viewsHighjack

Clydach Murders on 19:31 - Oct 13 by Flashberryjack

Can I ask how you think the twin towers were brought down, I'd be very interested.

It was brought down by the prospect of brexit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clydach Murders on 19:42 - Oct 13 with 3119 viewsHumpty

Clydach Murders on 19:21 - Oct 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Ok 👍

This may help to explain his comments. Though I'm sure it won't.

Makes sense to me.

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/larrysilverstein%27s%22pullit%22quote
Clydach Murders on 20:47 - Oct 13 with 3060 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 19:42 - Oct 13 by Humpty

This may help to explain his comments. Though I'm sure it won't.

Makes sense to me.

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/larrysilverstein%27s%22pullit%22quote

The fire chief in that report stated that neither he or anyone else had spoken to Larry Silverstein. Another interesting piece I read said that due to no available water the fire department left WTC 7 at 12pm. So by that logic they weren’t in there to be “pulled”. “Pull it” - that’s a very ambiguous phrase seemingly aimed at an object rather than a group of people don’t you think?

Clydach Murders on 20:53 - Oct 13 with 3045 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 20:47 - Oct 13 by Brynmill_Jack

The fire chief in that report stated that neither he or anyone else had spoken to Larry Silverstein. Another interesting piece I read said that due to no available water the fire department left WTC 7 at 12pm. So by that logic they weren’t in there to be “pulled”. “Pull it” - that’s a very ambiguous phrase seemingly aimed at an object rather than a group of people don’t you think?

FFS, Steve - stop looking at nutjob “truther” sites and read the science that explains exactly how the building collapsed.
Clydach Murders on 20:56 - Oct 13 with 3039 viewsHumpty

Clydach Murders on 20:47 - Oct 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I agree that the phrase is ambiguous. It could mean a few things. Personally I don't think it meant "Quick! Please Mr Fireman, destroy this building with explosives which you've already put in place so I can get an insurance payout!"

I also don't think he'd then slip up and reveal his evil plan during an interview with CBS.

Maybe it's just me though.
Clydach Murders on 20:58 - Oct 13 with 3036 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 20:56 - Oct 13 by Humpty

I agree that the phrase is ambiguous. It could mean a few things. Personally I don't think it meant "Quick! Please Mr Fireman, destroy this building with explosives which you've already put in place so I can get an insurance payout!"

I also don't think he'd then slip up and reveal his evil plan during an interview with CBS.

Maybe it's just me though.

Clydach Murders on 21:27 - Oct 13 with 2988 viewsGaryjack

I'm truly stunned by this thread. Any Flat earthers, fake moon landing believers or Stonehenge solstice attendees being witches and satanists around here as well?
Clydach Murders on 21:30 - Oct 13 with 2976 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 21:27 - Oct 13 by Garyjack

I'm truly stunned by this thread. Any Flat earthers, fake moon landing believers or Stonehenge solstice attendees being witches and satanists around here as well?

Don’t joke...😂
Clydach Murders on 21:33 - Oct 13 with 2966 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clydach Murders on 21:27 - Oct 13 by Garyjack

Enjoy...

Flat Earth Society by Humpty 17 Nov 2017 2:47
Is it a faulty camera or was it designed to reveal the true reality of the universe?

I'm intrigued.

Poll: Tory leader

Clydach Murders on 21:50 - Oct 13 with 2942 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 21:33 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

Enjoy...

Is it a faulty camera or was it designed to reveal the true reality of the universe?

I'm intrigued.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

All human life is here. And then some...

Remember folks, these people are allowed to vote and procreate...
Clydach Murders on 21:50 - Oct 13 with 2940 viewsHumpty

Enjoy...

I'm intrigued.

F*cking hell, a classic.

The Nikon P900.
Clydach Murders on 21:55 - Oct 13 with 2928 viewsGaryjack

Enjoy...

I'm intrigued.

Nah, i'm ok thanks!
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 21:56]
Clydach Murders on 21:56 - Oct 13 with 2918 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clydach Murders on 21:55 - Oct 13 by Garyjack

Nah, i'm ok thanks!
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 21:56]

It’s worth a read. It’s genuinely hilarious.

Poll: Tory leader

Clydach Murders on 22:10 - Oct 13 with 2880 viewstheloneranger

Clydach Murders on 21:56 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

The truth is out there!! 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clydach Murders on 22:11 - Oct 13 with 2871 viewsGaryjack

Clydach Murders on 21:56 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah! i just delved in!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024