Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread 20:08 - Oct 11 with 6886 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 18:40]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 11 with 2919 viewsladyjack

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 21:19 - Oct 11 with 2874 viewsbuilthjack

There are about 250 tickets still available for this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 05:37 - Oct 12 with 2790 viewsSwans9

Must win game I'll go 3 1 Wales.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 11:08 - Oct 12 with 2713 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 11 by ladyjack

I will be on wonaby street with load from Blaenau Gwent, looking forward to it.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 18:06 - Oct 12 with 2639 viewsABERSWAN

Just an update about the play offs if Wales fail to qualify automatically. As it stands we will be at home to Ireland in a one off semi final. Ties will obviously change after each round of matches.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 18:08 - Oct 12 with 2635 viewsbuilthjack

Under 150 tickets left. Should be a cracker.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 18:16 - Oct 12 with 2629 viewsSwanjaxs

Joe and Connor staying injury free is more important for me but good luck anyway... 1-1 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 18:48 - Oct 12 with 2613 viewsPozuelosSideys

Wales to go 1-0 up in the first half, then fold in the second. Hopefully a draw, probably a L.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 19:48 - Oct 12 with 2587 viewsCooperman

I have a spare ticket if anyone fancies going to the game; it’s free to a good home.

The only stipulation is that you meet me in Cardiff for collection.

PM if interested.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 00:02 - Oct 13 with 2493 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 19:48 - Oct 12 by Cooperman

I have a spare ticket if anyone fancies going to the game; it’s free to a good home.

The only stipulation is that you meet me in Cardiff for collection.

PM if interested.

Pm SENT.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 19:55 - Oct 13 with 2234 viewsblackpooljack

Chasing shadows atm just gone 1 down. This could end up being embarassing
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 19:55 - Oct 13 with 2232 viewslonglostjack

Giggs out !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 19:56 - Oct 13 with 2222 viewslifelong

That’s too easy for them.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 19:58 - Oct 13 with 2204 viewsSwanjaxs

Could end up a hiding...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 19:59 - Oct 13 with 2196 viewsLibertarian

They’re just toying with us
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:00 - Oct 13 with 2190 viewssainthelens

And to think some wanted Giggs down here.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:01 - Oct 13 with 2167 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Get ball - kick it long to the tall striker - repeat. It's embarrassing. What a shame another qualification opportunity has been thrown away when we have arguably the best side in the group, or at the very least a close second.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:04 - Oct 13 with 2156 viewsBanosswan

Football needs concussion protocols

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:05 - Oct 13 with 2149 viewsOneill_77

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:01 - Oct 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Get ball - kick it long to the tall striker - repeat. It's embarrassing. What a shame another qualification opportunity has been thrown away when we have arguably the best side in the group, or at the very least a close second.

We mixed it up more against the Slovaks, lets hope we can learn and grow from that performance and result
Free kick right now - from the big man making a nuisance.........
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:05 - Oct 13 with 2149 viewsdickythorpe

How Hennessy keeps getting picked I'll never know.

"Our" Dan makes a meal out of any collision!!
I thought he was dying there but look at him now running around like a toddler on Robinson's fruit shoot!!
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:08 - Oct 13 with 2136 viewslonglostjack

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:00 - Oct 13 by sainthelens

And to think some wanted Giggs down here.

Arrogant little twaat. What the hell were the Welsh FA thinking? Should have given the job to Roberts.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:08 - Oct 13 with 2135 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:04 - Oct 13 by Banosswan

Football needs concussion protocols

No way James should still be out there. He was out cold.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 13 with 2102 viewsSwanjaxs

Better off playing Christian Bale ffs

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 13 with 2079 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:08 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

To be honest it didn't look like he got hit in the head in the replay, minimal contact if any

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:19 - Oct 13 with 2057 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:08 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

He definitely needed an assessment but by Christ he went down as if he'd died in mid-air!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024