Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper next England manager? 05:30 - Oct 12 with 3080 viewsLord_Bony

Getting a lot of attention polishing up younger players.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/steve-cooper-swansea-england-manager-champi

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 09:24 - Oct 12 with 2987 viewsoldcob

He hasn't found the best shape for Swans yet. No wingers mostly but having mid fielders on wing. If you were building a house you wouldn't get a carpenter to do your electric wiring would you?
Steve Cooper next England manager? on 14:12 - Oct 12 with 2825 viewsLord_Bony

Not beyond the realms of possibility according to some.

Especially if he gets us promoted to the premier league. Will be a few years off yet.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 14:18 - Oct 12 with 2812 viewswestside

He needs to polish our players up first
Steve Cooper next England manager? on 14:25 - Oct 12 with 2802 viewsTimTtam

It's going to be an interesting season. If we get promoted he'll stay with us, but if we make top 6 and lose in the playoffs, he could be off to the PL.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 16:01 - Oct 12 with 2730 viewsNotLoyal

If he takes us up and gets us top ten for two seasons he would get an interview. Just.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 16:32 - Oct 12 with 2707 viewsmonmouth

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 16:01 - Oct 12 by NotLoyal

If he takes us up and gets us top ten for two seasons he would get an interview. Just.

You're joking. International management is far inferior to PL management in terms of money and exposure. Gareth Southgate has failed everywhere, but is Ingerlund's saviour. International football has become a total joke. Any decent club side would beat these crappers. Norn Iron nearly beat the dutch, and Wycombe would wallop them. Bristol Rovers would give Giggs' Wales a good game.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a real shame. I remember it as the pinnacle, and the 1970 World Cup is one of my favourite memories. It's a real shame that variety and different styles have been lost as teams become homogenous.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 16:39 - Oct 12 with 2693 viewsMrSwerve

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 16:32 - Oct 12 by monmouth

You're joking. International management is far inferior to PL management in terms of money and exposure. Gareth Southgate has failed everywhere, but is Ingerlund's saviour. International football has become a total joke. Any decent club side would beat these crappers. Norn Iron nearly beat the dutch, and Wycombe would wallop them. Bristol Rovers would give Giggs' Wales a good game.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a real shame. I remember it as the pinnacle, and the 1970 World Cup is one of my favourite memories. It's a real shame that variety and different styles have been lost as teams become homogenous.

Yep. They're even talking about Gerrard or Lampard being called up - no chance of Lampard if he's managing Chelsea...or Gerrard if he's at a half decent team by then.

International football is something that the majority of football fans don't care so much about. It's all about the domestic leagues, Champions League and the World Cup. All of these friendlies and qualification games are boring as f**k.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 16:40]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 16:43 - Oct 12 with 2677 viewsBadlands

Who has he polished up?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 17:03 - Oct 12 with 2653 viewsMrSwerve

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 16:43 - Oct 12 by Badlands

Who has he polished up?

Arrestable offence, I thought.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 17:12 - Oct 12 with 2641 viewsKilkennyjack

Zero chance.
Unfashionable and not a name.

Try Lampard, Steve G, or another established big management name, what about Roberto ?

Beware of the Risen People

Steve Cooper next England manager? on 18:20 - Oct 12 with 2592 viewsmajorraglan

He had a great start to the season with the Swans, but it’s fallen away over the last month or so. Let’s allow him to settle in to us role and continue to build a future at Swansea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024