Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... 19:03 - Oct 12 with 4630 viewsSwanjaxs

Seems an odd thing to come out with?

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/leroy-fer-makes-interesting-swansea-city-revel

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 20:53 - Oct 12 with 3885 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Very strange

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 21:15 - Oct 12 with 3840 viewsGaryjack

“I tried to change that from time to time as a leader, by putting an arm around those boys and showing that they were one of us. But you get a strange look. ‘He’s from the second, cut it down’, teammates then said to me.”

Biggest load of bullshite i've ever heard from an ex-player.
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 21:25 - Oct 12 with 3815 viewsSwanjaxs

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 21:15 - Oct 12 by Garyjack

“I tried to change that from time to time as a leader, by putting an arm around those boys and showing that they were one of us. But you get a strange look. ‘He’s from the second, cut it down’, teammates then said to me.”

Biggest load of bullshite i've ever heard from an ex-player.

Init 😂
Sounds like somebody is looking for a foot in the coaching door at Feyenoord in the near future 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 21:52 - Oct 12 with 3746 viewssainthelens

Never pulled up any trees here so fck him.
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 22:06 - Oct 12 with 3705 viewsTNT

Leroy Fer got us regulated. Fk 'im.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 22:38 - Oct 12 with 3640 viewsMrSwerve

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 21:52 - Oct 12 by sainthelens

Not sure if pun or not...
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 22:38]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 22:48 - Oct 12 with 3606 viewsGaryjack

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 21:25 - Oct 12 by Swanjaxs

Init 😂
Sounds like somebody is looking for a foot in the coaching door at Feyenoord in the near future 👍

Yeah, you're probably spot on there.
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 23:04 - Oct 12 with 3576 viewsKilkennyjack

Shirley Leroy is right to call this out...?

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 23:14 - Oct 12 with 3547 viewsTNT

'A key player to keep Swansea in the Premier League'... bollox.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 01:41 - Oct 13 with 3445 viewshobo

He's a great guy is Leroy. Massively missed at the club
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 09:20 - Oct 13 with 3201 viewsGlyn1

But it's not to do with him is it. It's about how the younger players are treated. Very bad man management if correct, they're supposed to be working as a single unit.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 10:40 - Oct 13 with 3097 viewsNotLoyal

I'm unsure what the f<ck the fool is on about. Potter wouldn't have allowed that for a start.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 11:05 - Oct 13 with 3059 viewsSgorioFruit

who knows if this is true or not,
we will never know

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 11:14 - Oct 13 with 3039 viewsmonmouth

What’s the issue? He’s not here now and never has been under Cooper.

But doubt James, McBurnie and Roberts we’re ever trained to keep their mouths shut somehow. I wish Roberts would, and learn how to be a better player, rather than gobbing off at everyone else.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 12:33 - Oct 13 with 2954 viewswobbly

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 21:52 - Oct 12 by sainthelens

Yew know it.
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 17:32 - Oct 13 with 2739 viewsdickythorpe

He was always on the Beech and was no leader like Ash.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 17:32]
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 17:34 - Oct 13 with 2733 viewsSwanDownUnder

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 17:32 - Oct 13 by dickythorpe

Monk and Ash
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 23:10 - Oct 13 with 2535 viewsmonmouth

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 17:34 - Oct 13 by SwanDownUnder

Monk and Ash

Moak?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 10:37 - Oct 14 with 2351 viewsicecoldjack

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 11:14 - Oct 13 by monmouth

What’s the issue? He’s not here now and never has been under Cooper.

But doubt James, McBurnie and Roberts we’re ever trained to keep their mouths shut somehow. I wish Roberts would, and learn how to be a better player, rather than gobbing off at everyone else.

Maybe it's because of Leroy they were vocally active, and became better players for it.

Nothing article really, I think I understand what Leroy was getting at though, as captain he did a great job of pulling all the young players together along with Potter .

Also It's very clear to see on training vids, interviews etc that Leroy was well loved by the likes of Mcbernie etc . Maybe he was made captain because of this thought process involving younger players, and maybe the time he was reflecting on was when we were a premier league basket case with basket case managers not when him and potter did a great job with in experienced young players.

We've missed Leroy in the middle of the park last few games for sure, Grimes looks half the player without him.
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 10:37 - Oct 14 with 2351 viewsCatullus

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 17:32 - Oct 13 by dickythorpe

When he said he wanted to put down roots we thought he meant buy a house, not plant himself and do feck all.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 12:31 - Oct 14 with 2296 viewsjackrmee

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 10:37 - Oct 14 by icecoldjack

Maybe it's because of Leroy they were vocally active, and became better players for it.

Nothing article really, I think I understand what Leroy was getting at though, as captain he did a great job of pulling all the young players together along with Potter .

Also It's very clear to see on training vids, interviews etc that Leroy was well loved by the likes of Mcbernie etc . Maybe he was made captain because of this thought process involving younger players, and maybe the time he was reflecting on was when we were a premier league basket case with basket case managers not when him and potter did a great job with in experienced young players.

We've missed Leroy in the middle of the park last few games for sure, Grimes looks half the player without him.

I agree, Leroy would be very handy now and could do a lot to help the cause.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 14:21 - Oct 16 with 1957 viewscontroversial_jack

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 10:40 - Oct 13 by NotLoyal

I'm unsure what the f<ck the fool is on about. Potter wouldn't have allowed that for a start.

How do you know, do you an insight that others don't?
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 18:22 - Oct 16 with 1866 viewsGlyn1

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 14:21 - Oct 16 by controversial_jack

How do you know, do you an insight that others don't?

NotLoyal is probably right. It would be totally out of Potter's character for him to let anyone do this, if he knew about it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 19:55 - Oct 16 with 1834 viewsPhil_S

Theres absolutely no way that this is true

Do we have a second team?
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 21:19 - Oct 16 with 1788 viewsGaryjack

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 19:55 - Oct 16 by Phil_S

Theres absolutely no way that this is true

Do we have a second team?

Do not reply to this poster. He's from the seconds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024