Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggs: James was being streetwise... 11:12 - Oct 14 with 6030 viewsSwanjaxs

According to Giggs Daniel James was being "streetwise" when appearing to be knocked unconscious last night.
If true absolutely disgraceful behaviour. To feign a head injury for whatever reason is the lowest of the low on a football pitch.
Perhaps a sad reflection on how Giggs wants his players to act I suppose
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 11:16]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 11:24 - Oct 14 with 2936 viewslonglostjack

Terrible.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 11:38 - Oct 14 with 2903 viewslifelong

Disappointing from James.
There was serious concern for him at the time , as he lay motionless on the pitch for, which seemed, a couple of minutes. The replay showed that the contact was nowhere near his head and he was soon up and running about again.
He is a young player with an outstanding future in the game but this kind of incident will do him no good.
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 11:46 - Oct 14 with 2890 viewsjack247

He looked like he hardly braced himself before landing. No way he faked that. He may have taken longer than he needed to get up and get off the pitch. He’s certainly got a dive in him, but I’m not having he pretended to be unconscious.

And if he did, why is Giggs praising it?
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 11:59 - Oct 14 with 2866 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 11:46 - Oct 14 by jack247

He looked like he hardly braced himself before landing. No way he faked that. He may have taken longer than he needed to get up and get off the pitch. He’s certainly got a dive in him, but I’m not having he pretended to be unconscious.

Giggs has come out and said James used his "nous" and was being "streetwise".

He did indeed give the impression he had been knocked clean out, and of course if he had he would have been taken off straight away and not have reappeared.

So yes it appears James was feigning being knocked unconscious.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:08 - Oct 14 with 2845 viewsAlgorfajack

Obviously been schooled at the Man Utd/Rashford school of diving then

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:11 - Oct 14 with 2834 viewsstevethejack

Because Giggs is a scum-bag and should never be in charge of the national team.

Never appeared in friendlies.
Thinks this is a stepping stone to a PL club job
His brother's wife
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:13 - Oct 14 with 2830 viewsSwanjaxs

To be fair I don't think either Giggs or James are the sharpest pencils

Giggs makes 'acting' claim after Dan James appeared to be knocked out

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wales-boss-ryan-giggs

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:21 - Oct 14 with 2815 viewssainthelens

As a person, Giggs has proved himself to have no scruples , therefore he thinks that behaviour is acceptable.
He's a total cvnt.
Login to get fewer ads

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:22 - Oct 14 with 2806 viewspencoedjack

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:21 - Oct 14 by sainthelens

As a person, Giggs has proved himself to have no scruples , therefore he thinks that behaviour is acceptable.
He's a total cvnt.

Born In Cardiff brought up in Manchester not much hope really.
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:27 - Oct 14 with 2794 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:22 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Born In Cardiff brought up in Manchester not much hope really.

What, no Liverpool connection?

Surely not.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:31 - Oct 14 with 2773 viewsbluey_the_blue

If he was unconscious, he'd be in concussion protocol and not allowed back on the pitch.

So he was either faking or the Welsh medical staff were fvcking incompetent.
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:32 - Oct 14 with 2775 viewsBytholWyn

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:21 - Oct 14 by sainthelens

He's a total cvnt.

Once in a while it would be nice if people appraised themselves of the evidence before expressing an opinion. James was definitely out cold, perhaps only for a few second, although I suspect longer. He was caught on the side of the head by Vida's knee (who should have seen red) and the way James' arms flopped lifelessly by his side was not something he could have feigned.

The reason Giggs is coming out with this "acting" nonsense is because it comes across marginally less bad ethically for a player to play-act than for a manager not to put the health of his player first.

Having said the above, this sort of incident illustrates how football is, yet again, behind rugby. In a situation like this the player should be subject to a time-limited (10 minutes or so) substitution to enable a proper assessment of the fitness of a player to continue. Without this, unscrupulous managers will continue to gamble on their player's health if they think the team will be disadvantaged - as Wales would have been had James been subbed last night.
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:33 - Oct 14 with 2769 viewsLohengrin

Did you see the Wales/Fiji game? Compared to almost every tackle in that game , and yes I know it’s a different sport, the Croat was tickling Dan under the armpit.

Laying there like a sniper had got him then sprinting around seconds later he’s made a tvvat of his self. It was embarrassing to watch and I hope he’s embarrassed this morning. He ought to be.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:34 - Oct 14 with 2766 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:32 - Oct 14 by BytholWyn

Once in a while it would be nice if people appraised themselves of the evidence before expressing an opinion. James was definitely out cold, perhaps only for a few second, although I suspect longer. He was caught on the side of the head by Vida's knee (who should have seen red) and the way James' arms flopped lifelessly by his side was not something he could have feigned.

The reason Giggs is coming out with this "acting" nonsense is because it comes across marginally less bad ethically for a player to play-act than for a manager not to put the health of his player first.

Having said the above, this sort of incident illustrates how football is, yet again, behind rugby. In a situation like this the player should be subject to a time-limited (10 minutes or so) substitution to enable a proper assessment of the fitness of a player to continue. Without this, unscrupulous managers will continue to gamble on their player's health if they think the team will be disadvantaged - as Wales would have been had James been subbed last night.

If James had been knocked out, even for a couple of seconds, he would not have been allowed to continue, end of 👍

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:36 - Oct 14 with 2753 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:31 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

If he was unconscious, he'd be in concussion protocol and not allowed back on the pitch.

So he was either faking or the Welsh medical staff were fvcking incompetent.

Giggs didn’t want that because he’d probably miss a few Man U games if he admitted concussion. He’s their best player mun.

Giggs mentioned some tests they did on James at half time. I wonder what they were about?

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:38 - Oct 14 with 2737 viewsbluey_the_blue

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:36 - Oct 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Giggs didn’t want that because he’d probably miss a few Man U games if he admitted concussion. He’s their best player mun.

Giggs mentioned some tests they did on James at half time. I wonder what they were about?

He's their only player...

Giggs is generally full of sh1t, so probably asked James if his bird is fit..
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:40 - Oct 14 with 2731 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:38 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

He's their only player...

Giggs is generally full of sh1t, so probably asked James if his bird is fit..

Or her mother...

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:41 - Oct 14 with 2723 viewsbluey_the_blue

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:40 - Oct 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Or her mother...

Or granny, though he'd have competition with Rooney.
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:43 - Oct 14 with 2722 viewsBytholWyn

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:36 - Oct 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Some people embarrassing themselves on here. Have a look at the tweet embedded in this article and come back and claim that he wasn't knocked out:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7569219/Ryan-Giggs-claims-Dan

PS Talking about embarrassing oneself - I didn't intend to quote Joe's reply.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 12:44]
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:44 - Oct 14 with 2717 viewsjack247

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:33 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Did you see the Wales/Fiji game? Compared to almost every tackle in that game , and yes I know it’s a different sport, the Croat was tickling Dan under the armpit.

Laying there like a sniper had got him then sprinting around seconds later he’s made a tvvat of his self. It was embarrassing to watch and I hope he’s embarrassed this morning. He ought to be.

All the same, if you fall from an aerial collision, you brace yourself for the landing. It’s impossible not to. I’ll have to watch it again, but it looked to me like he landed in a heap.

I’ve no doubt he fannied around and made a meal of it a lot longer than he needed to, it’s not like we haven’t seen that from him before.
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:46 - Oct 14 with 2712 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:43 - Oct 14 by BytholWyn

Some people embarrassing themselves on here. Have a look at the tweet embedded in this article and come back and claim that he wasn't knocked out:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7569219/Ryan-Giggs-claims-Dan

I'll say it..
James wasn't knocked out 👍

Only ones embarrassing themselves are Giggs and James.

Oh and you.

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:51 - Oct 14 with 2696 viewsBytholWyn

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:46 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

I'll say it..
James wasn't knocked out 👍

Only ones embarrassing themselves are Giggs and James.

Oh and you.

You're telling me you've seen that tweet and you're standing by your ridiculous position? That says a lot about you my friend.
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:57 - Oct 14 with 2670 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:51 - Oct 14 by BytholWyn

You're telling me you've seen that tweet and you're standing by your ridiculous position? That says a lot about you my friend.

I'm fine. I think he just caught me in the head but I didn't get knocked out fortunately."

Daniel James own words after the game..

Clear enough for you now...

My friend 👍

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:59 - Oct 14 with 2659 viewsLohengrin

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:43 - Oct 14 by BytholWyn

You citing the Daily Mail? That’s a first, isn’t it?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 13:03 - Oct 14 with 2638 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:57 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

I'm fine. I think he just caught me in the head but I didn't get knocked out fortunately."

Daniel James own words after the game..

Clear enough for you now...

My friend 👍

He is desperate to play against Liverpool though. As is his club and all their supporters of which Giggs is one. They wouldn’t be that stupid though, surely?

I couldn’t see that well from the other side up in the red seats but the reaction of the Croatian players was such that they clearly feared a serious situation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024