Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggs: James was being streetwise... 11:12 - Oct 14 with 6120 viewsSwanjaxs

According to Giggs Daniel James was being "streetwise" when appearing to be knocked unconscious last night.
If true absolutely disgraceful behaviour. To feign a head injury for whatever reason is the lowest of the low on a football pitch.
Perhaps a sad reflection on how Giggs wants his players to act I suppose
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 11:16]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 17:45 - Oct 14 with 1074 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:36 - Oct 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Giggs didn’t want that because he’d probably miss a few Man U games if he admitted concussion. He’s their best player mun.

Giggs mentioned some tests they did on James at half time. I wonder what they were about?

I agree with Bythol.

If James was in fact acting, why on earth would they bother doing tests on him at half time.
Sounds to me that he was actually knocked out, no officials noticed, so he managed to stay om the pitch.

Giggs has come out with this acting thing so that he doesn't look like a kunt for not caring about his player AND he can continue to play on for Utd without any more pesky tests.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 17:52 - Oct 14 with 1065 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 12:57 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

I'm fine. I think he just caught me in the head but I didn't get knocked out fortunately."

Daniel James own words after the game..

Clear enough for you now...

My friend 👍

Maybe he said that because he doesn't want anything to stop him playing for Utd the weekend?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 17:55 - Oct 14 with 1064 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 13:08 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

As any human being would if you saw someone hit the deck like he'd been shot i suppose...

For me all the evidence is in Giggs and James post match interviews.

James tried to get the Croatian player a red card and has been made to look a fool.

Giggs is just being Giggs.

If he was acting to try and get the player sent off, why on earth would his manager admit to it?

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 17:57 - Oct 14 with 1061 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 13:35 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

Nobody is denying he was cleaned out.

But he obviously made it look that he was knocked clean out.

He's already shown himself up numerous times this season, and believe me, he's making things hard for himself in the long run.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 13:35]

Why would someone want to pretend to be knocked out though? If they had believed him, he'd have to have been subbed and probably not play the weekend.
It's the exact opposite of what he, or Giggs would want.

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 17:59 - Oct 14 with 1060 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 13:37 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

I disagree I’m afraid.

Either he was knocked out in which case he shouldn’t have been allowed to come back on, or he wasn’t, in which case he was feigning it to get another player into trouble.

The second is true, as he put out his arm when falling and you can’t do that if you’re unconscious.

He didn't necessarily get knocked out in the air though. He may have landed and then it happened.

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 18:05 - Oct 14 with 1044 viewsbluey_the_blue

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 17:45 - Oct 14 by jackrmee

I agree with Bythol.

If James was in fact acting, why on earth would they bother doing tests on him at half time.
Sounds to me that he was actually knocked out, no officials noticed, so he managed to stay om the pitch.

Giggs has come out with this acting thing so that he doesn't look like a kunt for not caring about his player AND he can continue to play on for Utd without any more pesky tests.

Saw incident again on Sky Sports News.

Minimal contact, Croatia players clashed harder.

If they did the tests at half time then James was indeed acting - and medical staff fully aware. If knocked out, that's it - you're out of the game. The fact tests were delayed until half time simply beggars belief.
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 18:10 - Oct 14 with 1034 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 18:05 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

If they did the tests at half time then James was indeed acting - and medical staff fully aware. If knocked out, that's it - you're out of the game. The fact tests were delayed until half time simply beggars belief.

What are these tests anyway?

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 18:14 - Oct 14 with 1028 viewsFlashberryjack

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 18:05 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

https://streamable.com/0nnk5

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 19:31 - Oct 14 with 960 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 17:45 - Oct 14 by jackrmee

I agree with Bythol.

So you really think they ran a concussion check on him at half time?...

Funniest post in this thread fair play 😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 19:37 - Oct 14 with 952 viewsOldjack

He's a cheat and Giggs knows it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 19:46 - Oct 14 with 942 viewsLibertarian

Football player in feigning injury shock. Not exactly a first is it?
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 19:50 - Oct 14 with 934 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 19:46 - Oct 14 by Libertarian

Football player in feigning injury shock. Not exactly a first is it?

I'll just give this a bump... 👍

Giggs criticised:

" if that is the case and James was 'acting', it raises serious questions about the players understanding of the seriousness of concussion. We have serious concerns about terms like 'streetwise' or that the player was 'just using his nous',. It is simply not acceptable for teams to use concussion protocols for tactical gain.

Peter McCabe
Headway Chief Executive

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 20:22 - Oct 14 with 900 viewsmonmouth

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 17:57 - Oct 14 by jackrmee

Why would someone want to pretend to be knocked out though? If they had believed him, he'd have to have been subbed and probably not play the weekend.
It's the exact opposite of what he, or Giggs would want.

So he’s now pretending to pretend?

He didn’t think. His single trick is pace, not philosophy. He reacted in the moment to try and stitch up the defender, without realising the implications of a concussion. Everything else afterwards is just damage limitation for both Giggs and James.

That is what footballers do. Just watch Ayew rolling around.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 20:58 - Oct 14 with 876 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 19:31 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

So you really think they ran a concussion check on him at half time?...

Funniest post in this thread fair play 😂😂😂

I don't even know what a concussion test entails

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:19 - Oct 14 with 861 viewsNotLoyal

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 18:10 - Oct 14 by jackrmee

What are these tests anyway?

They are shown a picture of Neil Warnock is one part of the process.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:33 - Oct 14 with 842 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 20:22 - Oct 14 by monmouth

So he’s now pretending to pretend?

He didn’t think. His single trick is pace, not philosophy. He reacted in the moment to try and stitch up the defender, without realising the implications of a concussion. Everything else afterwards is just damage limitation for both Giggs and James.

That is what footballers do. Just watch Ayew rolling around.

Personally, if you're saying it's instinctive, I'd have said instinct would be to roll around wince a bit, or possibly a scream or two.
I used to enjoy a bit of theatricals during games and it never once came into my mind to pretend to be knocked out.

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:34 - Oct 14 with 836 viewsbluey_the_blue

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:33 - Oct 14 by jackrmee

Personally, if you're saying it's instinctive, I'd have said instinct would be to roll around wince a bit, or possibly a scream or two.
I used to enjoy a bit of theatricals during games and it never once came into my mind to pretend to be knocked out.

Given James himself said he wasn't knocked out... he was acting.
Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:37 - Oct 14 with 833 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:34 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

Given James himself said he wasn't knocked out... he was acting.

Yes, but my point is, if he did admit to being knocked out, he will be subject of this concussion malarky right? And then may miss the Liverpool game.

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:37 - Oct 14 with 833 viewsNeath_Jack

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:33 - Oct 14 by jackrmee

Stick to arguing about the twin towers butt

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:40 - Oct 14 with 827 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:37 - Oct 14 by Neath_Jack

Stick to arguing about the twin towers butt

I've given up on that one ha

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:48 - Oct 14 with 812 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:37 - Oct 14 by jackrmee

Yes, but my point is, if he did admit to being knocked out, he will be subject of this concussion malarky right? And then may miss the Liverpool game.

Fair enough.

My point is...
James took a heavy knock and...

Decided to act like a big girls blouse hoping to get the Croatian lad red carded ...

On rushed the medical team thinking he'd been decapitated...

Only to find he was taking the pìss.

Giggs then tried to defend him in his post match interview, but wasn't clever enough to pull it off..

Basically...

Two thick cùnts 👍

Hope this helps .

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:54 - Oct 14 with 796 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:48 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

Fair enough.

My point is...
James took a heavy knock and...

Decided to act like a big girls blouse hoping to get the Croatian lad red carded ...

On rushed the medical team thinking he'd been decapitated...

Only to find he was taking the pìss.

Giggs then tried to defend him in his post match interview, but wasn't clever enough to pull it off..

Basically...

Two thick cùnts 👍

Hope this helps .

I'll agree to disagree. Either one could quite possibly be true. Mine is more possible though

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:58 - Oct 14 with 787 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:54 - Oct 14 by jackrmee

I'll agree to disagree. Either one could quite possibly be true. Mine is more possible though

So he got knocked out but made a miraculous recovery to play against Liverpool...

Is that what your saying?

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 22:00 - Oct 14 with 785 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:58 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

So he got knocked out but made a miraculous recovery to play against Liverpool...

Saying that...

No need to reply mate 👍
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 22:00]

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 22:01 - Oct 14 with 779 viewsjackrmee

Giggs: James was being streetwise... on 21:58 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

Yeah. You don't have to get knocked out for long mun. Split second sometimes. Or maybe he's related to Tyson Fury.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024