Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... 14:27 - Oct 14 with 1662 viewstheloneranger

Come on Planet Swans, lets all get together and help this very brave Nigerian astronaut get home and we can all equally share a portion of his wages. 😎😇

Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437
Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 14:27]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 14:32 - Oct 14 with 1384 viewssainthelens

I've sent off for my Nigerian lottery win, any time now...soon as it arrives I'll chip in.
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 14:40 - Oct 14 with 1370 viewssherpajacob

what about a whip round to send Bluey up in his place?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 15:50 - Oct 14 with 1330 viewsBrynCartwright

It's really sad they just left him up there for 29 years. Those Russians need a damn good talking to. His bones will be like chalk-dust the poor sod.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 16:05 - Oct 14 with 1313 viewsFlashberryjack

£20 donated

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 17:20 - Oct 14 with 1272 viewsHighjack

Can he have a quick look out of the window and tell us whether the Earth is round or flat?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 17:24 - Oct 14 with 1265 viewsjack2jack

Seems plausible.
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 18:14 - Oct 14 with 1236 viewsjackrmee

SO what do they ask you to do in these situations?
They want your bank details is it? ie. sort and account numbers?
How can they do anything with them?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 18:21 - Oct 14 with 1214 viewsjack2jack

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 16:05 - Oct 14 by Flashberryjack

£20 donated

Nice one Flash.....
Should be enough to get him a taxi home when he lands😀
Login to get fewer ads

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 18:22 - Oct 14 with 1211 viewsFlashberryjack

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 17:20 - Oct 14 by Highjack

Can he have a quick look out of the window and tell us whether the Earth is round or flat?

If he says the world is round, there'll be lot on here disagreeing with him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 18:25 - Oct 14 with 1204 viewsCaptain_Sham

Can't it be flat and round?

Its just a ride.

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 18:35 - Oct 14 with 1183 viewsHighjack

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 18:25 - Oct 14 by Captain_Sham

Can't it be flat and round?

Depends what type of camera you use I imagine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 19:00 - Oct 14 with 1148 viewstheloneranger

He said he's got no money to pay for a space walking window cleaner, and there's a lot of space dust on the windows.

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 19:13 - Oct 14 with 1126 viewsHighjack

Why doesn’t he come home on one of the regular shuttles that takes food to him?

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 19:37 - Oct 14 with 1098 viewstheloneranger

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 19:13 - Oct 14 by Highjack

Why doesn’t he come home on one of the regular shuttles that takes food to him?

It doesn't carry crew, and once released from the space station it burns up in the atmosphere.

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 19:51 - Oct 14 with 1090 viewssainthelens

He's desperate to come back, heard Giggs is sniffing round his Mrs.
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 20:08 - Oct 14 with 1068 viewsdizietsma

Lagost in Space
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 21:21 - Oct 14 with 1023 viewsWarwickHunt

This site has enough fûcking space cadets already.
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 21:45 - Oct 14 with 990 viewsGaryjack

So he's been stranded there since 1990, but he's been on the space station for 14 years? Where was he for the other 15? On a space walk?
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 21:48 - Oct 14 with 981 viewstheloneranger

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 21:45 - Oct 14 by Garyjack

So he's been stranded there since 1990, but he's been on the space station for 14 years? Where was he for the other 15? On a space walk?

FFS ... He's in a time warp 😎😂

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 23:07 - Oct 14 with 926 viewsswan65split

How does he get his Oxygen?, the place must be full of poop and p"ss.
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 23:10 - Oct 14 with 923 viewsswan65split

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 23:07 - Oct 14 by swan65split

How does he get his Oxygen?, the place must be full of poop and p"ss.

ah solved.......
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 00:35 - Oct 15 with 895 viewsNotLoyal

The amount of negativity on this site regards this nigerian is astonishing, if this guy was Welsh we would be up in arms, but no he's a black man, and because of that it's made fun of.

Have a word with yourselves.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 00:51 - Oct 15 with 887 viewssainthelens

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 00:35 - Oct 15 by NotLoyal

The amount of negativity on this site regards this nigerian is astonishing, if this guy was Welsh we would be up in arms, but no he's a black man, and because of that it's made fun of.

Presumptuous to think he maybe black. All the e mails from Nigeria I've had are from a blonde guy called Nigel.
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 07:26 - Oct 15 with 833 viewswobbly

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 21:45 - Oct 14 by Garyjack

Those space stations move very, very fast. Which means time dilation is very very big. Special relativity, innit.

I love the attention to detail in these Nigerian emails.
Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 08:59 - Oct 15 with 797 viewsswan65split

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home ... on 00:35 - Oct 15 by NotLoyal

ive slept on it, and I agree with you, so I will donate the 420.83 GBP refund that is due to me as stated in an e mail from the Gateway Gov that I received this morning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024