Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! 20:43 - Oct 15 with 8835 viewsWingstandwood

Now I know its only an opinion poll, but who would ever have thought this.
https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2019-10-15/poll-lead-with-welsh-voters-suggests-b

Argus!

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:44 - Oct 15 with 5552 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cue Trampie in 5, 4, 3...
Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! (n/t) on 20:58 - Oct 15 with 5519 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:44 - Oct 15 by bluey_the_blue

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:58 - Oct 15 with 5519 viewsWingstandwood

Welsh independence here we come.

Argus!

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:59 - Oct 15 with 5512 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Even the Brexit party beat Plaid.
Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 21:58 - Oct 15 with 5445 viewspikeypaul

The same Brexit party that won the European elections.

The thing is Labour and the rest of them know they are going to be smashed in the next GE and that is why they are running scared after screaming for one for the last few years, cowards the lot of them and the public can see it a mile off and will vote accordingly the next GE.

They can run but they can not hide and eventually a GE will come and they will have to face the music.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 22:15 - Oct 15 with 5419 viewsWingstandwood

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 21:58 - Oct 15 by pikeypaul

The thing is Labour and the rest of them know they are going to be smashed in the next GE and that is why they are running scared after screaming for one for the last few years, cowards the lot of them and the public can see it a mile off and will vote accordingly the next GE.

They can run but they can not hide and eventually a GE will come and they will have to face the music.

Labour are about to be on the receiving end of a lot of voter anger. IMO that poll is underestimating the upcoming electoral protest from voters that were once loyal.

Argus!

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 22:37 - Oct 15 with 5369 viewsjack_lord

Imagine a Labour government serially underfunding Wales because it was a Tory heartland.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 23:36 - Oct 15 with 5326 viewsKilkennyjack

Hi Pikey, have we left yet ? 😂

Listen, the Brexidiot party has lost a huge amount of support in Wales.
The Welsh people know that the Tory toffs never consider Wales.

Wales says 🤷‍♂️
2016 ref results: Leave; 772,000
2017 WAG results: Brexidiot Party; 271,000

Support has tumbled.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 23:57 - Oct 15 with 5303 viewsHighjack

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 23:36 - Oct 15 by Kilkennyjack

Wales says 🤷‍♂️

Support has tumbled.

Genuine question. If the Tory toffs don’t care about Wales (and you’re right they almost certainly don’t) why would the Brussels toffs give a flying shyte?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 09:18 - Oct 16 with 5155 viewswestwalesed

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 23:36 - Oct 15 by Kilkennyjack

Wales says 🤷‍♂️

Support has tumbled.

Amazing how you haven't included the European Elections in there of this year isn't it?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 09:24 - Oct 16 with 5140 viewsLeonWasGod

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 23:57 - Oct 15 by Highjack

Genuine question. If the Tory toffs don’t care about Wales (and you’re right they almost certainly don’t) why would the Brussels toffs give a flying shyte?

Well they don't especially. They leave us alone, whereas the Tories currently rule us and hold the purse strings (with partial devolution of course). Not even close to being equitable.
Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 19:49 - Oct 17 with 4952 viewsCatullus

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 09:18 - Oct 16 by westwalesed

Amazing how you haven't included the European Elections in there of this year isn't it?

Or realised that it wasn't brexit party supporters who voted leave in 2016. It was mainly Welsh Labour supporters.

Now the intriguing thing is, if Wales is on the verge of going Tory, what does that say about the so called desire for indepedence? Coming in behind the Tories AND the brexit party, in Wales. That makes them about as popular as Maggie Thatcher up the valleys.

Is this a direct result of Welsh Labour ignoring what Wales said re Brexit and going full monty for remain? Answers on a postcard, before the strikes!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 19:54 - Oct 17 with 4938 viewsHCMC

Labour will be punished that is for sure,and not just in Wales.
Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:25 - Oct 17 with 4894 viewsKilkennyjack

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 19:49 - Oct 17 by Catullus

Or realised that it wasn't brexit party supporters who voted leave in 2016. It was mainly Welsh Labour supporters.

Now the intriguing thing is, if Wales is on the verge of going Tory, what does that say about the so called desire for indepedence? Coming in behind the Tories AND the brexit party, in Wales. That makes them about as popular as Maggie Thatcher up the valleys.

Is this a direct result of Welsh Labour ignoring what Wales said re Brexit and going full monty for remain? Answers on a postcard, before the strikes!

Wales is firmly Remain now.
Lets have a People’s Vote and find out ?

Wales will never be Tory.
Wales has never been Tory.

The welsh brexit vote was very close and based on posh conmen talking bollox.
If the brexit vote had been binding, the result would have been void.
That tells you everything.

IndyWales is unstoppable because the young people want it.

Cymru rydd ! 🙏🏿

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:26 - Oct 17 with 4893 viewsbonymine

This 100% 👏👏👏

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:46 - Oct 17 with 4882 viewsCatullus

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:25 - Oct 17 by Kilkennyjack

Wales is firmly Remain now.
Lets have a People’s Vote and find out ?

Wales will never be Tory.
Wales has never been Tory.

The welsh brexit vote was very close and based on posh conmen talking bollox.
If the brexit vote had been binding, the result would have been void.
That tells you everything.

IndyWales is unstoppable because the young people want it.

Cymru rydd ! 🙏🏿

Wales is firmly remain eh, well that's just an opinion not a fact.

As for posh conmen, well they were on both sides of the argument. Cameron, Osborne, Carney, Branson and not to forget, Lord Sainsbury, who gave remain over 6 million quid and was the single biggest donor on either side.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:53 - Oct 17 with 4872 viewsLeonWasGod

Overall, Wales has become England’s bitch, so I very much doubt it’s remain now. Scotland and N. Ireland seem to consistently deliver remain-favoured polls, but I suspect Wales would vote Leave again in another referendum. No way of knowing for sure though, obviously.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 21:14]
Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:55 - Oct 17 with 4871 viewsKilkennyjack

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:46 - Oct 17 by Catullus

Wales is firmly remain eh, well that's just an opinion not a fact.

As for posh conmen, well they were on both sides of the argument. Cameron, Osborne, Carney, Branson and not to forget, Lord Sainsbury, who gave remain over 6 million quid and was the single biggest donor on either side.

This should help ...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/remain-10-p

Only Leave cheated. Fact.

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 21:30 - Oct 17 with 4845 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Irrespective of Brexit I can’t see Wales getting any favours if England continually returns right wing Tory governments. With Labour in disarray and in the grip of momentum and Scotland more likely to gain independence it is a very real possibility.

I have never had any appetite for Welsh independence before but the relationship between Wales and continuing right wing Tory administrations wouldn’t be a union, it wouldn’t be a partnership, it would be an abusive relationship.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 11:08 - Oct 18 with 4749 viewsCatullus

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 20:55 - Oct 17 by Kilkennyjack

This should help ...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/remain-10-p

Only Leave cheated. Fact.

Only leave cheated, well it's not a fact because I can repeat any number of lies told by remain campaign supporters. I'll go with Osborne's lies for now,

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/04/the-brexit-bounce-making-a-mockery-of-geor

Now the Wales online ois a well known remain supporting news media. It commissioned that poll and as it's how these things work, it got the answer it wanted. Which is why you can rarely trust polls. The only poll that will matter would be another referendum or a GE. personally, I don't know anyone (on either side) who's changed their mind. What they all have in common though is being utterly fed up of it all and wanting brexit done and dusted.

You can post whatever opinion you want but to claim it as fact needs evidence. Just putting 'fact' after something doesn't make it a fact.

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 12:24 - Oct 18 with 4715 viewsKilkennyjack

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 11:08 - Oct 18 by Catullus

Only leave cheated, well it's not a fact because I can repeat any number of lies told by remain campaign supporters. I'll go with Osborne's lies for now,

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/04/the-brexit-bounce-making-a-mockery-of-geor

Now the Wales online ois a well known remain supporting news media. It commissioned that poll and as it's how these things work, it got the answer it wanted. Which is why you can rarely trust polls. The only poll that will matter would be another referendum or a GE. personally, I don't know anyone (on either side) who's changed their mind. What they all have in common though is being utterly fed up of it all and wanting brexit done and dusted.

You can post whatever opinion you want but to claim it as fact needs evidence. Just putting 'fact' after something doesn't make it a fact.

But its not the same electorate.

All the new young ones will be Remain.
And more Leavers will have, as somebody fairly famous once said, shuffled off this mortal coil ....

Remain will win. Fact.
Its why the likes of Mogg and Farage dont want it. Fact.

Lets be having you .... peoples vote ✅

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 12:43 - Oct 18 with 4701 viewsLohengrin

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 12:24 - Oct 18 by Kilkennyjack

And more Leavers will have, as somebody fairly famous once said, shuffled off this mortal coil ....

Remain will win. Fact.

That’s supposition on your part, it has no relation to fact.

If there were to be a second referendum none of the issues that presaged the leave vote last time around have been addressed, if anything in many respects the situation has further deteriorated. All another vote would do is afford a further opportunity to put two fingers up to a political class that has proven itself worse than useless.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 13:01 - Oct 18 with 4681 viewsLeonWasGod

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 12:24 - Oct 18 by Kilkennyjack

Remain will win. Fact.

I've got a sneaky suspicion that advantage has sailed. Boris has had a bump (because people are daft enough to fall for his 'Get Brexit Done' bull, much like they fell for the bus lies). As I mentioned before the latest ComRes had Wales clearly pro-Leave. Unbelievable considering why people voted (alienation, poor opportunities) as they're voting for even more of that, but that's where we are.
Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 13:03 - Oct 18 with 4678 viewsLohengrin

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 13:01 - Oct 18 by LeonWasGod

I've got a sneaky suspicion that advantage has sailed. Boris has had a bump (because people are daft enough to fall for his 'Get Brexit Done' bull, much like they fell for the bus lies). As I mentioned before the latest ComRes had Wales clearly pro-Leave. Unbelievable considering why people voted (alienation, poor opportunities) as they're voting for even more of that, but that's where we are.

The future is largely unknowable but for many the present is unbearable.

Can you really blame folk for crossing their fingers and taking a punt?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 13:23 - Oct 18 with 4661 viewsLeonWasGod

Welcome to Tory Heartland Wales! on 13:03 - Oct 18 by Lohengrin

The future is largely unknowable but for many the present is unbearable.

Can you really blame folk for crossing their fingers and taking a punt?

And getting worse, thanks to this madness.

I understand, but can I blame them? I'm not sure. It's easy to want to lay blame, but I suppose ultimately they (we) are the victims. It shouldn't take much to realise that our own government(s) have FAR bigger sway over people's lives than the EU. Yet if we keep voting in the same people...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024