Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enzo Homes 22:03 - Oct 15 with 3378 viewsBanosswan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7576109/Property-developer-got-workmen-

I actually thought, when the judge did his summing up, that he was going to slam these two hats. 300,000 is a joke.

Call me sentimental, but the destruction of this tree is akin to murder for me.

Anyone buying houses from this company, hang your heads in shame and also think, if they're prepared to be this reckless, they'll cut corners on your house too.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Enzo Homes on 22:05 - Oct 15 with 3371 viewsNotLoyal

You tell him, the blokes hard as f<ck.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Enzo Homes on 22:11 - Oct 15 with 3343 viewsBanosswan

Enzo Homes on 22:05 - Oct 15 by NotLoyal

You tell him, the blokes hard as f<ck.

It's not maccarinelli you minge

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Enzo Homes on 22:18 - Oct 15 with 3310 viewsNotLoyal

Enzo Homes on 22:11 - Oct 15 by Banosswan

It's not maccarinelli you minge

Really...
How enlightening.

You fanny.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Enzo Homes on 22:20 - Oct 15 with 3297 viewsswancity

If it’s akin to murder is trimming a branch like cutting someone’s arm off ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Enzo Homes on 22:28 - Oct 15 with 3273 viewsbonymine

Disgusting, ’gung ho’ attitude of these people (bully boys) makes me sick .....my son was going to buy a house there but despite being interested from ‘day one’ of the development, the price increased several times within the space of a couple of months....

Some may argue a case for ‘supply and demand’ factors etc but in this instance it was simply a case of PROFIT AT ANY COST !!

Give this company and these people a wide berth 👍 Scumbags !!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 20:42]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Enzo Homes on 22:28 - Oct 15 with 3272 viewsBrynCartwright

Enzo, the tree surgeon, and the project manager on site are cunnts of the highest order.

I used to love dogging under that tree.

No,but seriously, all three are total tools. Should have had suspended prison sentences the bell-ends.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Enzo Homes on 20:05 - Oct 17 with 2912 viewscackinthesackjack

The fine wont impact much but the negative publicity is likely to.

I know a couple of people who have looked elsewhere now this story has come to light.

feck him!

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Enzo Homes on 22:50 - Oct 17 with 2807 viewsmajorraglan

Enzo Homes on 20:05 - Oct 17 by cackinthesackjack

The fine wont impact much but the negative publicity is likely to.

I know a couple of people who have looked elsewhere now this story has come to light.

feck him!

Let’s hope it hits him hard, but he’s probably making a £100k profit on each house so I don’t think he’ll care too much.
People are very fickle and will still deal with him if the price is right, much the same way as they do with Ryan Air.

Edit- Just seen it was for 70 trees, he should have been fined triple that.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 22:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Enzo Homes on 00:27 - Oct 18 with 2736 viewsDJack

Enzo Homes on 22:50 - Oct 17 by majorraglan

Let’s hope it hits him hard, but he’s probably making a £100k profit on each house so I don’t think he’ll care too much.
People are very fickle and will still deal with him if the price is right, much the same way as they do with Ryan Air.

Until time in jail is given these vermin will keep shitting on everyone and everything. They just pass the costs onto us and laugh all the way.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Enzo Homes on 00:27 - Oct 18 with 2736 viewsBanosswan

Enzo Homes on 22:50 - Oct 17 by majorraglan

This one tree was iconic though. It's not about flaunting rules, it's about not caring about a 200 year old entity.

Enzo Homes on 00:42 - Oct 18 with 2729 viewsDJack

Enzo Homes on 00:27 - Oct 18 by Banosswan

This one tree was iconic though. It's not about flaunting rules, it's about not caring about a 200 year old entity.

They have also killed a couple of other trees by piling soil up around the trunk for a few days.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024