Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ban him 🚴🏻‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️ðŸ 12:46 - Oct 18 with 1230 viewsDarran

https://news.sky.com/story/trans-cyclist-rachel-mckinnon-defends-her-right-to-ra

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ban him ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ï¿ on 23:23 - Oct 18 with 1045 viewsSgorioFruit

Haha

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Ban him ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ï¿ on 15:04 - Oct 19 with 902 viewsjacks777

Fooking joke
Ban him ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ï¿ on 18:56 - Oct 21 with 699 viewsoldcob

Ban him ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ï¿ on 15:04 - Oct 19 by jacks777

Fooking joke

I wonder if her/his bike has a bar. If it does he/she is a fella still.
Ban him 🚴🏻‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️� on 19:08 - Oct 21 with 681 viewsAlfieMooresSon

They have to sort this once and for all, if you are born a man, you can only compete as a man, no matter what happens to them after birth.

If you go to prison it should be a man's prison.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 19:15]
Ban him ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ï¿ on 09:50 - Oct 22 with 553 viewsBrynCartwright

Does she not see that any wins or titles she accrues will always be considered unfairly achieved because of her obvious physical advantages.

In essence, she is cheating, and as such should not be allowed to race. If she wants to compete she should race against other transgender competitors.

I am surprised the governing body are still allowing her to compete, against the opinion of Sharron Davies and Martina Navratilova.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/swimming/47428951

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Ban him ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ï¿ on 10:38 - Oct 22 with 522 viewsVincent_Vega

All a load of balls if you ask me

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Ban him ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ï¿ on 12:31 - Oct 22 with 489 viewsLeonWasGod

Ban him 🚴🏻‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️� on 19:08 - Oct 21 by AlfieMooresSon

They have to sort this once and for all, if you are born a man, you can only compete as a man, no matter what happens to them after birth.

If you go to prison it should be a man's prison.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 19:15]

Or you could have a trans category? That would seem a fairer way to deal with it; they could learn lessons from disabled sport where there's a range of categories to cover different levels of ability. If we're now saying there's a chance that trans people have an unfair advantage, let them compete on a level playing field against other trans people. Although maybe the numbers aren't there for that? Fk knows.
Ban him ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ï¿ on 17:46 - Oct 22 with 424 viewsswan_si

Ban him ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ðŸš´ðŸ»â€â™‚ï¸ï¿ on 12:31 - Oct 22 by LeonWasGod

Or you could have a trans category? That would seem a fairer way to deal with it; they could learn lessons from disabled sport where there's a range of categories to cover different levels of ability. If we're now saying there's a chance that trans people have an unfair advantage, let them compete on a level playing field against other trans people. Although maybe the numbers aren't there for that? Fk knows.

Could be a channel opportunity for sky, Sky Trans1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024